Posted: 12 years ago
All Mirrors: MumbaiBangalorePuneAhmedabad
You are here - HomeEntertainmentBollywood Story

Bollywood

Love quadrupled

Shahid-Priyanka to romance each other in four different avatars in Kohli's film

Subhash K Jha

Posted On Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 04:22:25 AM

So what if the Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra romance went kaput in real life? The ex-lovers are all set to take their love on screen, in not one but four different avatars.

Shasha and Piggychops will essay the characters of four couples across four cities depicting four different facets of the very basic emotion of love in Kunal Kohli's forthcoming film.

Of course, for each transition, their look has been carefully planned out. A source informed, "When Kunal Kohli came up with the idea of depicting four different facets of love based in four cities with Shahid and Priyanka, the first step was to make each couple look different."

It's not only the look that will change either. "Their body language and their speech will also undergo drastic change in each of the four segments," added the source.

Now, getting these characters into place is not small feat. The two ex-lovers are being thrown together for dress rehearsals and discussions for the film's sake.

Though neither Shahid nor Priyanka wants to talk about it, a source close to one of them reveals, "They have to constantly meet these days and stay connected to build the characters."

Will these four on-screen love stories re-ignite the lost passion between the two? Perhaps. But we have to wait and watch as the shoot for the film starts today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh poor PC, every time she try to play more than 1 character in a  movie, that movie flops(SKM and WYR), poor girl always bad luck
Edited by lovePC - 12 years ago
-Anjaani- thumbnail
I have hope this movie work for both of them
Edited by lovePC - 12 years ago
🤗  I always admire your love for Priyanka, I need to be more like you for Aishu! 
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: goneforever

🤗  I always admire your love for Priyanka, I need to be more like you for Aishu! 

Thank you but  from where/from what do you see my love for PC in this topic ??
Originally posted by: lovePC

Thank you but  from where/from what do you see my love for PC in this topic ??

The way you get emotional about her when SKM didn't do well!  That just shows pure dedication and signifies that you are a true PC fan!!!  😃😃😃
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: goneforever

The way you get emotional about her when SKM didn't do well!  That just shows pure dedication and signifies that you are a true PC fan!!!  😃😃😃

yes that's true i really felt bad when SKM didn't do well cuz she worked very hard for this movie she is said that she cried when SKM didn't do well, so that made me more sad 😭
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this has failure written all over it. i wanna see them in a movie together but not like this. hasnt priyanka learned from whats your rashee and 7 khoon maaf that playing multiple characters does not work at all.
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepakrulz

this has failure written all over it. i wanna see them in a movie together but not like this. hasnt priyanka learned from whats your rashee and 7 khoon maaf that playing multiple characters does not work at all.

even my excitement for that movie died  now
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But guys...Sasha's double role won him critical acclaim and box office success..😊 ..so multiple roles definitely suits him..

Shanks chemistry is so good and real..they were even looking good while having a spat in Kaminey 😛...

Four couples..showing different facets of love..could be positive or destructive form of love..looks really GOOD..😳