Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

23rd May full Written Update - Bharli romance (Page 2)

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I totally agree Rakhie they did a wonderful job yesterday in terms of Bharti's attire she just looked soo adorable and simple! Cvs I beg of you keep her look that way...and we'll see Murli fall more and more in love...

Murari is now totally dependent on Bharti to make a scene...now that Murli is now on the case- The Evil Trio will be in his line of sight that's for sure...

I thought the scenes were typical yet sweet I loved the bg music - it's one of my faves! But I do think that Bharti should start to be more confident in herself to show people opinions on her height doesn't matter...she needs Amit again (is he coming back??? I miss him!) does anyone think it was insenstive of Murli to indicate the same height thing in the house of mirrors??

More romance on the way it looks like with the promo can't wait but rain how original (!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted1

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Just so everyone knows I've updated the wu as I thought it's not fair that people should miss out on the bharli magic! Wink

addicted1

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Aw Rae, you're so sweet for doing that.

I'd seen the epi anyway, but still appreciate your effort and thoughtfulness Thumbs Up

Rae24

addicted1 Senior Member
addicted1
addicted1

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
@ rae this is great, i enjoyed ur WU as much as I did the epi, reading ur edited update let all the sweet scene come again , THANKSSS
Great job

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24hashbrown

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thanks guys @ rakhie & addicted Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index