Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

23rd May full Written Update - Bharli romance

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all

i'm soo 🀬angry i've just written the whole update and my stupid computer crashed and has lost it...(stupid me didn't save it rather did it straight on IF) soo I'm far too tired to do it again😭...

brief update - Bharti tells all to Murli, he says they'll make a plan and they should enjoy the honeymoon...they have a lovely day out doing various things at a funfair...having pani puri...going on a ride...goofing around in the hall of mirrors...Bharti having her mehendi done with Murli's name on her palm...they have a cute eyelock ...Bharti looks gorgeous!

On the downside...Murari is waiting for Bharti to come back and cause trouble so that the wedding can stop...

Sorry all! 😳 anyone is welcome to do a detailed update if they wish to do so...

Night πŸ₯±

Hi all πŸ˜ƒ

Well I felt very guilty that I was unable to give you a proper update guys so here I am with a very detailed one'and it gives me a chance to see Bharli magic in action once again πŸ˜‰...

Over to Simla we go'Bharli are in the car heading towards their hotel, Murli saying that their investors are very happy with the product and very soon they'll make it big internationally, Bharti looking worried and has a flashback of Gau's scheming words of her attempting to get the riches. Murli notices and apologies for talking shop, he says that from now on he won't mention a word about the business (good!). At that moment Murli's phone rings'it's Dhamroo'Murli tells him that everything is ok, Dhamroo tells him of his plans of going on honeymoon with Jhumka'Murli laughs and teases him and says the hotel we are staying at, we'll make a booking for you on your behalf'Dhamroo tells him off for teasing him and tells him to take care of themselves and ends conversation. Murli tells Bharti that Dhamroo's excited about his wedding, that he's never seen Dhamroo that happy before ' Bharti just looks upset (not exactly the news Bharti wants to hear right now Murli! πŸ˜•) Murli tells her to cheer up as Dhamroo is happy'Bharti gives him a slight smile (can he not tell how worried she looks??πŸ˜”)...

They reach their hotel room (very spacious indeed πŸ˜‰). Bharti looks like she's trying to say something. Murli complains that he's very hot in this room (is he going to strip? πŸ˜‰ ) and tells Bharti to go and open the curtains (can't do it yourself Murli?😑) she walks towards the curtains, while we see Murli rooting through his saatchel'Bharti draws the curtains open and has another flashback of Gau's words that if the wedding doesn't happen then their destiny car has stalled'Bharti turns round and sees Murli standing before her who just looks at her lovingly πŸ˜³ . He then kneels down and presents her with a box of earrings'and says here is a small wedding gift from me, Bharti looks very happy, and he continues on to say thanks for coming into my life Bharti 😳 for arranging Dhamroo's wedding, for doing everything for us this gift is nothing in comparison'.but even so I lovingly got these for you ☺️ and then proceeds to put on the earrings for her whilst staring at her'Bharti just looks very happy but her expression changes'Murli asks doesn't she like the gift'she says they are beautiful. He stands up and asks what's wrong, I've noticed you look very worried and he remembers that she wanted to tell him something on the phone (about time???😳)'and Bharti (take a deep breath now) spills we must stop the wedding, Murli stands still with a shocked face...

Back at the dharamshala, we see Kamla putting on gold jewellery on Jhumka, surrounded by saris and everyone, Gau starts to sing the title track Baba aiso var dhoondo and takes Veena to dance whilst the Evil Trio look on from above.  Ashtami asks her FIL Bharti must have told Murli ' but it doesn't seem so, instead of playing dhol they'd be fighting with sticks, why hasn't Bharti told everyone yet, we'd have to do something ourselves. Murari tells her to calm down and says if we were to do anything, we'd be the ones out of this house not them, let Bharti come I have complete faith in her ' she'd do something alright! (how I dislike this man!😑) and if she doesn't we'd think of a plan and now go and join in the fun'

At the hotel room, Murli has a go at Bharti that Gau wants to destroy Dhamroo and this family, instead of keeping quiet why didn't you tell Kamansi straight away. Bharti defends herself and says she was shocked, she didn't know what to do, didn't want to do the wrong thing (guess she learnt her lesson from the Prakash incident!πŸ˜•) so has come to Murli to tell him ' Murli just paces the room. She asks him what has he thought'he replies whatever Gau has schemed, Dhamroo is already in love, first time he's in love ' I don't know what to do I'm tired. Bharti says I know but we have to do something, we should go home immediately, I'll get everything ready now. Murli tells her to stop we'll stop this wedding but we'll make a plan before doing anything, he tells her not to worry I'm with you this time 😳 we'll think of solution but not at the cost of your happiness'so much has happened and after such a long time everything is going well, I want to live in this sweet moments 😳 we are here for two more days and I want to fulfil our dreams πŸ˜‰πŸ˜this time is ours Bharti and this time circumstances are not going to take that away ' he wipes her tears away...

We see them walking down a bridge having candyfloss - Bharti looking lovely in a white suit, open hair. There's a couple that sniggers at Bharli, (the girl looks awfully familiarπŸ˜•) Bharti notices and gets upset; Murli puts her hand on her shoulder and gestures to ignore them...

Aey khash ke hum (one of my fave songs) plays in the bg, they arrive at a funfair, walking hand in hand. Bharti looks overwhelmed by it all. Murli tugs at her what does she want to do. She notices a henna artist and indicates she wants to go there. She sits down to choose a design, unaware of Murli standing close by staring at her (why wouldn't he, she simply looks GORGEOUS!). She glances at him'he gives her an appreciative look. Murli notices an ice cream stand nearby and goes to buy two, and comes back to see Bharti all done staring at her palms. He gestures to see, she shyly nods no'he comes closer, she hides her face behind her hands, he goes behind her and Bharti shows him her mendhi'his name is written. They have a sweet eyelock...☺️

Next we see them approaching an artist; Murli wants a drawing of them two. Bharli stand close, the artist is not happy and offers them a stool. Bharti gets upset, Murli goes down to her level, she's grateful and they sweetly bump their heads together (that was adorable to watchπŸ‘). The artist gives a thumb up and starts his drawing...

Bharli sitting together at a food stall, Bharti lovingly looks at Murli (think she can't believe her luck!) and Murli sweetly touches her hair and tucks it behind. They share a pani puri (hmmm I want one!πŸ˜›) but Bharti chokes, Murli asks for water and makes her sip it, she glances at him and starts to laugh at his concern and runs away, Murli chases her'they come to a ride and Bharti is scared to go on it and tries to run away, Murli grabs her and manhandles her into the seat and she just holds tightly onto his arm throughout the ride...

They reach the House of Mirrors and have a joke about; Bharti is shown to be the same height as Murli which Murli indicates (insensitive?πŸ˜•) Bharti is not happy so Murli makes her go further behind and this time we see Bharti taller then Murli, he gives her the ok sign, and the epi ends on his smile... 

and there you have it the full epi...hope you enjoyed reading it!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Rae24 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks rae for doing and redoing the update for us...i can imagine how it feels like when you lose all the written stuff.
it was a great episode. i loved the fact the bharti confided in murli and he was all supporting...their scene at the hotel room was phenomenal; like true husband and wife, they were there for each other...
murli was a very balanced person today... he cared for his family and his wife too...he didn't call off their honeymoon, instead he said, they would take care of things together on the family front, but it was their moment to get happiness as a couple...
juhi looked beautiful throughout...she has very beautiful hair too...thats the look we all wanted to have, didn't we? loved her today...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
rae try doing the write up in word and keep saving 

i had same prbs myself so long post i write in words and save then do copy paste and editing

so  murli has a plan
good for them

dont even see the episodes so lets hope all ends well
bavdfan thumbnail
(first of all, i don't know for you guys but i feel bizarre commenting knowing that vrish won't be there. i mean seriously, he replied almost every topic :'( )
all i could see in that episode was how gorgeous bharti was ! simple white clothes, hair down, light make up. Amazing.

The only thing is that i wish the writers didn't make her so sensible on her height subject : in real life she wouldn't stop doing anything just because someone looked at her. get real bharti, life isn't all pink and neither can you spend the rest in your life away from people looks.
If she isn't confident in herself it will be hard for murli to always cheer her up.
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Rae for the update.

Leaving the romance aside, the only thing I noticed in yesterday's epi is Bharti's changed look!

We've been banging on about the need for her to get out of saree's and into suits and we got it yesterday πŸ‘πŸΌ

I've campaigned for the hood to come off and for her hair down, and we got that too πŸ‘πŸΌ

We urged them to lighten her make-up so that her natural prettiness comes through, and lo and behold - they obliged πŸ‘πŸΌ

We said no to such a heavy sindoor, and oh my goodness gracious me, we got that too πŸ‘πŸΌ

Seriously, I loved her look yesterday.  CV's please don't get her into only heavy sarees the minute she returns to Misfit Mansion.

I'd like to see Bharti become a little more comfortable with what she is in terms of her height.  I know that life has been tough for her.  But now I want to see her being more assured in her attitude to how she deals with other people's reactions to her.  It's all good and well Murli reassuring her all the time, but Bharti can't always use him to prop herself up.  She needs a change in attitude too.  She was quite assertive during the separation track when she wanted to stand on her own two feet.  Where has that gone?  CV's bring it back!

Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 years ago
Rae24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

rae try doing the write up in word and keep saving

i had same prbs myself so long post i write in words and save then do copy paste and editing

so murli has a plan
good for them

dont even see the episodes so lets hope all ends well

Thanks Chatter - the funny thing is I always do...and yesterday I just thought let's get on with it...what a great idea that turned out to be(!) yeah let's hope so Murli is changing his perspective which is wonderful to see!
Rae24 thumbnail
I don't know if I'm barking up the wrong tree but I swear the couple who laughed at bharli- she looked like Videsia from GKD or I'm seeing things haha
Rae24 thumbnail
I totally agree Rakhie they did a wonderful job yesterday in terms of Bharti's attire she just looked soo adorable and simple! Cvs I beg of you keep her look that way...and we'll see Murli fall more and more in love...

Murari is now totally dependent on Bharti to make a scene...now that Murli is now on the case- The Evil Trio will be in his line of sight that's for sure...

I thought the scenes were typical yet sweet I loved the bg music - it's one of my faves! But I do think that Bharti should start to be more confident in herself to show people opinions on her height doesn't matter...she needs Amit again (is he coming back??? I miss him!) does anyone think it was insenstive of Murli to indicate the same height thing in the house of mirrors??

More romance on the way it looks like with the promo can't wait but rain how original (!)
Rae24 thumbnail
Just so everyone knows I've updated the wu as I thought it's not fair that people should miss out on the bharli magic! πŸ˜‰
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aw Rae, you're so sweet for doing that.

I'd seen the epi anyway, but still appreciate your effort and thoughtfulness πŸ‘πŸΌ