Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF ~ Roop Tera Mastana (Ch 6, page 20) (Page 5)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
gr8 strt .. pls add me 2 ur pm list

Mrs.KaranKundra Senior Member
Mrs.KaranKundra
Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Really good ff, please do add me to the pm list!

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
There's a minor change from the first chapter. I've edited where they live. They now live in Arjun's mom's old house, just like in the show. :)

--

CHAPTER TWO - The First Morning

The sun shone brightly through the windows, waking Arjun who had been sleeping with Arohi in his arms. The bedroom was filled with natural light. Arjun faced Arohi and tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear. He smiled, taking in the beauty of his lovely wife. They had their suhaag raat last night, and he still couldn't get over the excitement of it. Her soft skin, the curves of her body, all of it made his heart go crazy. He knew that they had a wonderful time together last night, and they would get many more wonderful times now, whenever they wanted. There was nothing between them now, as they were joined as one.

Arjun got up carefully, not wanting to disturb his wife. He gently removed her from his arms and freshened up before going downstairs. In the house, there was Daadi, Raashi, Raj, Billu, Makrant, and Romit. After what Mikhael did, the whole Singhania house went crazy. Kumud couldn't get over the loss of her son, and refused to have anything to do with Arjun. It had made him sad, but he decided that he'd get over it. After all, he had the family who truly cared about him by his side. Rudra could not abandon his wife at her time of distress, and he was quite depressed himself, having lost his son made from his own flesh and blood.

He walked down the stairs, a bright smile on his face when he bumped into Billu. "What are you doing up so early?" Arjun asked him, worried, because Billu was never up so early.

"You won't believe it," Billu said, sounding astonished, "Romit is in his room... with Shefali!"

Arjun's laughed. "They're probably talking about whether the sky is red or green."

Billu gave him a high five, "Good one!"

Makrant walked up to Billu and Arjun with popcorn, "Ready to listen?" he asked, grinning.

Arjun just rolled his eyes. "How long have they been in that room?" he asked them.

"Pichhle ek ghanta se," Makrant answered, offering the bowl of popcorn to Arjun.

Arjun shook his head, "You two have fun, don't let Romit catch you, he won't take it too lightly."

Arjun then made his way over to the kitchen where Raashi and Dadi were having a conversation, they looked up and noticed him.

"Arjun," Raashi said, smiling at her brother, "Come join us. Do you want coffee, anything?"

He shook his head, "No, it's okay."

"Where's Arohi?" she asked, curiously, "Didn't she come down with you?"

Arjun shook his head, "She's sleeping."

"Arohi itni der tak kyun soyengi aapni shaadi ki pehle din mein?" Dadi wondered aloud. "When I got married, I was excited to wake up the next morning and visit my ghar wale."

Arjun turned red. The real reason was because they were up so late last night making love, and not getting enough of it. He wondered why he had been up so early.

"Dadi, aap bhi na. Zamana badal gaya. The generation is different," Raashi told her grandma, before giving Arjun a knowing look. "Anyways, what are you doing here Arjun? Apni Arohi ki paas chale jao. You shouldn't leave her alone on the first day of your wedding."

Arjun nodded, "Theek hai, mein chalte hoon," he told Dadi and Raashi, before going up to meet his wife. When he got to the room, Arohi was nowhere to be seen. Worried, he looked to the left, then to the right. "Wo ka chalegaye?" he wondered out loud, before feeling arms wrap around him from the back.

He smiled immediately and held her hand, bringing her towards him, and embracing her warmly. Then, he noticed that she was wearing a bathrobe and her hair was wet. He licked his lips and smiled at the sight of her.

"Where did you go?" she pouted. "I wasn't done with you yet."

Arjun removed himself from the embrace and softly kissed her hand. "Really? What were you planning to do to me?" He waggled his eyebrows suggestively and Arohi hit his chest playfully.

"Waise kuchh nahin," she told him, turning her back to him and smiling to herself.

He grabbed her hand and spun her towards him so she landed in his strong arms, with both her hands glued to his chest.

"Toh kya?" he asked, holding her closer, wanting to feel her body on his again.

He could hear her breathing quickly, and he leaned closer to her, his lips inches from hers. He cupped her cheek with one hand, while the other was on her waist, pushing her as close to him as possible.

"You know," he whispered, so close to her lips, "The only thing standing in our way are these clothes. We could remove them right now and we'll both be happy."

Before Arohi could respond, he pressed his lips on hers and kissed her roughly, but at the same time passionately. Her hands made their way to the nape of his neck. She twirled her fingers around the hair which resided there. When they finally decided to breathe, she walked backwards towards the bed, tugging his shirt in the process. Then, before he could do anything, she pushed him onto the bed, and made her way on top of him before removing his clothes and then hers one by one.

Needless to say, if Raashi wasn't there to convince the worried Dadi that Arjun and Arohi were fine, and they were taking time to get ready, then Dadi might have knocked on their door at the most unpleasant time. But Raashi, a woman of the modern generation knew that her brother and her sister in law were not just getting ready. It was obvious, but she just couldn't say that to Dadi.

--

Excuse my poor hindi once again! And remember, if you want to be on the PM list, then send me a buddy request AND comment to let me know, otherwise it'll be difficult on my part to send you the PMs. Please do like this chapter and review. :) Thanks for making me happy with the results of the previous chapter. I hope I get many more reviews on this chapter too! Thanks for all your support! :)

Edited by ilovepyaar - 25 May 2011 at 6:26pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89madhurameshankkrockkhadija-kmhhemvb-anzaeram-Mrs.KaranKundrasilverleavesMsFuzzybear69thefangirllifelove.1mad4karanMsSweetheart96KaranKittu4eva...Sheher...dazedworldjustprati-sia-channi_starsezoM00NAPranii..anshita..cooljaya11veds_6791mIsHeZ.xaparna4karanika.vrshn.brainychild92...vibha...punam2712moonkmh

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
round number 2!! woohoo (sory but 2 us dis 2 2nd round sinc u ddnt specify las time LMAO!!!) GO ARJUHI!! lmao

ders defo gona b footy team folowin at this rate ;-) hehe

btw jus wana tell u jus ukno wer u wrote jawani badal gaya..its actualy zamana badal gaya...jus fote u can edit it...but dw des thngz hapen

but totaly luvin ur new ff...its jus soo amazing!! :D

thnx 4 pm!! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys, especially mIsHeZ <3:) Thanks for the lovely comment, I love when people correct me, because it helps me improve. I'm horrible at writing hindi, so any corrections are always welcomed. :) And yeah, round twooo wooo, and even I can't imagine how many rounds they went through the previous night lool :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silverleaves

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
wow !!!! keep writing! you are too good :)
MrsCrosby87 Senior Member
MrsCrosby87
MrsCrosby87

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
awesome update!!! thanks for the pm and please update soon!
silverleaves Senior Member
silverleaves
silverleaves

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed great update!
Love the romance (arohi is quite dominatingEmbarrassed!) And also loved the little extras like romit/shefali and rashi/dadi Big smile

Thanks for the pm and hope you update soon!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index