Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF ~ Roop Tera Mastana (Ch 6, page 20) (Page 19)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER SIX - Chaliya Chaliya

As soon as they entered their cottage in Shimla, Arjun grabbed Arohi around the waist. "We have the whole cottage to ourselves," he whispered, "And nobody is here to interrupt us."

Arohi pushed him away. "What kind of person are you?" she asked, rolling her eyes. "Leave me alone. I need to take a shower, get fresh, eat something, fix my hair..."

Arjun sighed. "You're such a girl," he said.

"Do I look any different?" she questioned. "Anyways. Where's our room?"

He took her hand and pulled her into the room. "Well, this is our room," he said in a seductive voice, touching her cheek gently. 

"Oh, okay," she said bluntly, and dropped her stuff on the bed, before going to the bathroom and closing the door on his face.

"Hey," he said, kicking the door.

"Stay out," she said from inside.

He groaned. "I'm bored."

"Good for you. I'm not," she said from inside.

Arohi was an evil girl. Truly evil. She just loved to torture him. From the moment they met for the first time, he knew that she would be the biggest villain he knew.

"Are we going to go out?" Arohi called from the bathroom.

Arjun raised an eyebrow, "No, we came here to stay home. Obviously Arohi."

"It's impossible to tell with you," Arohi said. "Where are we going?"

"We're going for dinner," he said, since it was already getting dark and everywhere else would be closed.

"Why are we going for dinner?" Arohi asked, "we just ate dinner."

It was true. They both stopped outside a food stall and ate lots of chat and pani puri's. "If you can call that dinner," he mumbled, shaking his head. He was full though. "I'll wait for you downstairs." Just as he was going to go downstairs, Arohi came out of the bathroom, her hair wet from the shower. She was wrapped in a towel and nothing else. The towel was up to her knees.

She smiled at her white dress and started to make her way back into the bathroom. Before she could go in though, Arjun caught her waist, and she nearly spun out of her towel.

"Arjun!" she whispered, as he pressed his body against her back and kissed her shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her covered tummy and nuzzled his face in her neck. "Mmm," he whispered.

"Arjunnn," she said, taking faster breaths. "Abhi nahi!"

She forced herself to pull away from him. An impossible task, since she wanted to be in his arms and make him feel hot. Just the way he made her feel.

"Leave me," she whispered, before running back into the bathroom.

She locked the door and leaned against it, breathing heavily. "Go downstairs and wait for me. Enjoy a drink if you want," she told him.

About an hour and a few drinks later, Arjun sat on the couch, wondering why Arohi was taking a long time. He had a dress shirt, a white coat, and jeans on. His mind couldn't get off his beautiful wife, and how hot she was in that towel.

Then, the song Chaliya Chaliya started to play, and his thoughts were interrupted.

"Arohi?" he called out, wondering what she was up to.

Then he saw her by the wall, wearing a white one shoulder rosette dress, and looking very sexy. Arjun grinned, knowing she wanted to seduce him. As much as she hated to admit it, he knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

She flipped her hair to the side of her shoulder. The side where the strap was. Arjun got up and walked over to her, and held her waist. She grabbed his shoulders and started swaying her hips to the music. He grabbed her hand and twirled her, before she went swinging back to him.

She removed his coat and threw it on the floor. Then she walked forward, forcing him to take steps back. He fell on top of the couch, and she fell on top of him. She pressed herself on his body, and heard her effect on him. He was taking fast breaths. He was very turned on. She was seducing Arjun.

The music was still playing in the background and she cupped her hand to his cheek, feeling his stubble poking into the palm of her hand. She brought her face down an inch away from his and could feel his breath on her lips already. She wanted to tease him longer, but her own temptation was forcing her to do the opposite. She kissed him deeply, passionately, and strongly. While they were making out, she could feel his hands on her back, and they were making their way down. He squeezed in some areas, and tickled in others. When he finally got to her skin, he made his way up again. This time, under her dress.

"Arjun," she moaned against his lips.

The music had already stopped by now, so it was just them and their desire.

He rolled over on the couch, so he was on top of her instead. He kissed her chin, before kissing her neck and then her collarbone. He made his way down from her collarbone, onto the uncovered skin right above her chest.

Arohi, who was under him, was already kissing his shirt and unbuttoning it. Her lips trailed over his chest, as he continued to kiss her shoulder.

"Arohi," Arjun whispered, "Take off your dress."

"Yes," she whispered. "I will."

Arjun got off her and they hurriedly removed their clothes before finding solace in each other's arms for the night.

--

I don't know if it met your expectations or not, but I took a few moments out of my break to write this chapter for you guys! :) I know it's rushed and maybe not as good as I hoped it would be, but it's up! :D Now the next update will come after Sunday. :) Definitely some time next week. Monday (The 27th) is my birthday and I want to give a gift to you guys for all your support! So I might post another chapter for all of you who have been sticking with me through this story. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I should get back to studying after I PM you :D

Edited by ilovepyaar - 23 June 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

kkrockkhadija-kmhkarankritika27silverleavesMsFuzzybear69love.1mad4karanSHAHAD971-anzaeram-partyprincess16justpratimalose...Sheher...dazedworldMsSweetheart96KaranKittu4evacooljaya11M00NAsweet_angel27kritz4everaparna4karanikamIsHeZ.xsoni4eva.vrshn.ishakumarveds_6791cherry227lara3110-Nahi-...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisisbrainychild92.Dulcet

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Amazin dear!!! Happy Birthday 4 the 27th!!!!! Mwah x!!!! Loved it!!! Add me 2 ur PM list n update asap!!!
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Beautiful..luvd it..
Happy b'day in advnc..:)
moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
U make us wait a lng. Bt d update is too hot. I cmpltly feelng d view of d cottage scene.
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
WOW! wat a hot chap!!!

loved it 2 bits

reminded me of kmh2 hot scene

thnx 4 pm

plsss cont soon.x
.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Great Update :))

Thanks For The Pm
cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
wowww... very hot... keep updatingHeart
SHAHAD971 Senior Member
SHAHAD971
SHAHAD971

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Great chapter !!
Continue soon...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index