Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That was again a lovely part dear . Both enjoying themselve. Love u dear pls continue dear.
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow thanks for the pm! I love it, it's so sexy! :) can't wait for the next update! :)
very good 1 and shfali is soo dumb
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 update and thanks for pm

please post next one soon :)
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was nice Funny& Romantic
plz pm me aswell
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww am late bt still i just loe it..
aakhir its arjui hw cd dey leave ach others hand n moreeve dey r newly we d hihih
haan honeymoon?? haye chery on d cake.. make it intersting..
bt ntwth poblemss pplleeajjjeee
please updatte soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love your ff and its totaly like roop tera mastana and plzz update soon with a long 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dat ws very nice update...
honeymoon...waiting waiting..
update soon...

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you for the review guys! I'll try my best to update tonight. :) If not tonight, then definitely tomorrow or the day after. :D Thanks so much! Keep reviewing, it makes me happy and eager to update. :)
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
CHAPTER FOUR - It All Started After Refusing A Kiss

Arjun was the first one in the water. He went in the shower fully clothed, and before Arohi could say anything, he pulled her in. She gave a tiny shriek. "Arjun!" she yelled, "What are you doing?" Both of them were drenched from head to toe. Their clothes were wet and their eyes were filled with passion and need for each other.

She had her hands on his chest and was staring into his eyes, wondering how lucky she was to have such a wonderful husband. Right now, she forgot how Arjun really was and why she loved him. All that was on her mind was how hot he looked, all wet.

Arjun stared into her eyes, but then his gaze dropped to her lips, which was wet from the shower. Before Arohi could say or do anything in protest, he bent down and kissed her lips, tasting the water that was previously there. "Arohi," he muttered against her lips. "You're sexy."

Arohi pulled herself away. "Oh!" she said, trying to sound mad, "So you married me because I was sexy? Nothing else?"

Arjun pulled her closer to him, "I married you because I love you."

Arohi smiled and kissed him on the lips, running her hands up and down her husband's back. "Take this off," she said, referring to the shirt.

"Anything for you wifey," he told her grinning, and winked.

They had a good time in the shower that night.

--

The next morning, Arohi woke up first. She removed herself from Arjun's arms, and smiled seeing the face of her husband. Still lying down on the bed, she faced Arjun, who was sleeping turned towards her. She went close to him. "Arjun," she whispered. No response. She went even closer, smiling.

"Arjun darling," she whispered again. Still no response.

She wondered if she should wake him up or just let him sleep. She decided to wake him up, and she had the perfect way to wake him up in a good mood. She went so close to Arjun, that their lips were lightly touching. "Arjun," she whispered, "Get up." Then she kissed his lips and moved away.

"Arohi," he whispered, grabbing her arm, not wanting to let her go. "Don't leave me,"

"Arjun," she moaned, "Leave me. Nahin to... nahin to... to... Dadi ko pata chalengi."

"Kaise?" he asked.

"We aren't hiding it very effectively," she told him.

"There's nothing to hide," he replied, "We're not doing anything wrong. Hum pati aur patni hai."

Arohi pulled her arm away from Arjun's grip and picked out a purple summer dress to wear. "Wake up," she called out before going in the bathroom to change.

"You could've changed here," he groaned.

Arohi just laughed inside the bathroom.

When she came out, Arjun was all ready in a t-shirt and jeans. She smiled at him and was about to open the door when he caught her arm and pushed her to the wall. "I'm not letting go of you without my kiss," he told her, biting his lip suggestively.

"Arjuuun," Arohi whined. Then she sighed. "You want your kiss?"

He nodded, like a little boy wanting candy.

"Okay, I'll give you your kiss. But first, I need to tell you something."

"Ha, to batao na," he said, smiling at her.

"Come closer," she said, beckoning him closer with her finger.

He went close to her, his lips almost on hers. "Your ear," she told him.

He brought his ear close to her, and she put her lips on her earlobe and bit gently so it wouldn't hurt a lot.

"Arre," he said, distracted, as he rubbed his ear.

Arohi pushed past him and opened the door. Then she ran out with Arjun looking at her, shocked.

Then he started to chase her down the stairs, "Arohi, mein tujhe chodunga nahi," he said.

Giggling, she turned her head to see if he was following, and continued running forward. "You can't catch me," she said, laughing and running around the living room.

" I can catch you," he said, chasing her around the room.

She giggled as he caught up behind her and grabbed her around the tummy to stop her from running.

"Chodo na," she said laughing.

"No," he said, holding on tightly.

Then she turned around in his arms and looked into his eyes, her hands holding his muscled upper arms. They looked into each others eyes, unable to resist the temptation, and they slowly started to lean forward, feeling like a magnet was pulling them together.

"Not again," Romit's voice called out, groaning.

Arjun had a weirded out expression on his face. And Arohi smiled and covered her face with the back of her hand.

Romit had just entered the living room with a bowl of cereal and had been planning to watch the soccer match.

"Were you following us?" Arjun asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No," Romit said, "Trust me dada, I have better things to do than stalk you and Arohi. I've told you once before too, get a room yaar."

Arohi laughed. "Heard that, Arjun?"

Arjun glared at his wife. "Take his side then," he told her, "Dadi kaha hai?"

Romit looked around, "Pata nahin, Rashi and her went out early in the morning."

Arjun nodded. "Aur Billu, Makrant?"

"Both are out," Romit said.

Arjun nodded once again. "What do you want to do?" he asked Arohi.

She was just about to say something when Romit interjected.

"I'm going to go out too, Shefali ko phir se sorry bolne liye," he said, sighing. "Why are girls so confusing."

Arjun nodded, "Tell me about it." He glanced at Arohi, and she slapped his arm.

"Make a joke of me again and we're sleeping in different rooms tonight," she threatened.

"You won't," he said, rolling his eyes. "You can't stay a whole night without me. Especially after our marriage."

Arohi raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, really, Arjun Singhania? Challenge accepted."

He put out his hand, and she took it.

"Bet on."

- -

Oh ohhh, so now they're betting on sleeping in different rooms? :D It's not a big issue, just a cute little thing. Next chapter should be cute. :) Honeymoon will come soon, but not yet. Until the honeymoon, there's still a lot of cute moments waiting to happen. If you would like to be on the PM list, then buddy me and post here. :) And like and comment on this chapter guys. I really like comments a lot. I've also realized that I've had less and less comments with every new chapter, and I'm wondering why? I want to see an interest in this story guys. I understand that KMH is over, so not many people are going to be visiting the forums anymore, but if that means that nobody will read my fanfiction, then there's no point in continuing it, right? This is for you guys. So please comment on this chapter if you are reading this. :) Thanks!
Edited by ilovepyaar - 12 years ago