Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW! it's really too good👍🏼keep writing and also add me to your pm list.you are superb.
                                                                      Kriti
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fanx 4 da pm da update was awsome
plzz update soon
Edited by soni4eva - 12 years ago
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awsomee Update :)) Cont Soon 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks everyone! I might get you an update today :D
MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!!

Thanx for the pm.

Please update soon...

ilovepyaar thumbnail
CHAPTER THREE - Can't Get My Hands Off You

They were newly weds, so they were supposed to be filled with this much desire. It was only natural. So maybe that was the reason why they couldn't keep their hands off one another. Even after finally making their way out of the bedroom, they weren't able to separate.

Dadi spotted them coming into the living room and breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness," she said, sounding very calm. "I was thinking that you two were fighting again, that's why you were taking a long time. But, looking at you two, you don't seem to be in a fight. I can't understand why you took this much time though."

Arohi and Arjun were holding hands and showed no signs of letting go anytime soon. Raashi then showed up by Dadi's side and put her hands on her grandma's shoulders. "Oh ho Dadi, dono ko chodo na, nahi shaadi hua hai."

"Theek hai, ab Arohi, tum apna ghar walo se milne jao Arjun ke saath," Dadi told her.

They both nodded, "Chaliye," he told her, winking.

Raashi just smiled as she watched the two go. "Dadi, hum unke honeymoon plan karne padenga," she told her grandma.

Dadi nodded, "Haan, ab to yeh dono honeymoon se bachenga nahi."

The two ladies giggled like young children.

Just as Arjun and Arohi were about to leave, Shefali came out of Romit's room.

"Oh Romit, tumhare paas koi dimaag nahin hai!" she said, rolling her eyes.

Arohi's mouth dropped open, "Shefali, idher?" she asked, turning to Arjun. "Romit ka kabre mein?"

"What are you talking about Shefali? I have an IQ of 35, mere paas to itani dimaag to he!"

"I'm saying that you took me to your room to show me your shoe collection?" she asked, sighing, and rolling her eyes once again.

She folded her arms looking slightly angry.

"Then? What did you want me to show you?" he asked, confused.

"I was expecting you to show me your sunglass collection. You disappointed me!"

Arjun laughed, looking at the shocked expressions of Billu and Makrant who were right beside them with popcorn. Seeing her husband laugh, Arohi laughed herself.

Shefali then noticed Arohi and smiled, "Arohiii!" She went running to her best friend and flung her arms around the girl. Arohi hugged her back.

"You have to tell me all about it," she said, winking at her best friend.

Arjun cleared his throat, "Ahem... tell you all about what?"

Arohi blushed, and faced Arjun. "Nothing, tum bahar jao, I'll see you in two minutes."

Arjun looked at Arohi suspiciously. "Oi, don't talk about me."

Arohi blushed, "No promises. Now go!"

Arohi and Shefali pushed Arjun out of the door. Then Shefali took her to a corner and giggled. "Kaise tha?"

Arohi blushed. "It was... amazing," she told her, "Even better than what I imagined it to be like. Shefali, he is sooo hot."

Shefali laughed, "Give me more details na!"

Arohi blushed, and played with her fingers. "I'm not saying anymore. Arjun mujhe maar dalenga," she told her.

After all, what happens behind closed doors should remain behind closed doors. Shefali sighed and nodded her head. "You've become too boring now Arohi. But, theek hai, I'm going to go to my hot boyfriend now. Your husband's waiting for you," she told her best friend, giggling again.

Arohi smiled and hugged her best friend again. "Alright, I'll call you later," she told her, and walked out of the house to find Arjun. Once he was found, they both went to meet her family.

Once they got back home, it was already late. Her family had made them stay for dinner. Arjun and Arohi were both eager to get back to their bedroom. It was the desire that they felt for each other.

The lights were off once they entered the house, so Arjun assumed that everybody was already sleeping. After all, it was late. He closed the door behind him and pinned his wife to the wall.

"Arjun," Arohi whispered, "Koi Dekhenga."

"Dekhne do," Arjun said, and began to kiss her neck.

"Arjuuun," she said, pushing him way. "Not here."

"Spare me of this," a voice from the darkness groaned.

Arohi nearly laughed at Arjun's facial expression. He turned on the light and found out that Romit was sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing in the dark?" Arjun scolded.

"I like the dark," Romit said, rolling his eyes. "Bhai, there's something called a bedroom for a reason. Use it."

Arohi blushed, "Listen to Romit. He's saying something smart Arjun."

Arjun held her hand and began to tug his wife to the bedroom. "Mind your own business next time Romit," he called out before closing the bedroom door.

He turned on the light and walked closer to Arohi, as she took steps backwards before hitting the wall. He moved so close to her that his body was pressed against hers. He breathed on her neck. "You look yummy Arohi," he said, smiling. Then he planted a trail of kisses going down her neck as she grabbed his hair. "Arjun, mujhe shower lehna hai."

"Kal lo na, you already took a bath this morning anyways," he told her, burying his head where her neck met her shoulder. "Mmm."

"Nahin, today was so hot. I'm so sweaty Arjun."

"Toh kya hua? You'll get sweaty again tonight."

"Besharam," she whispered slapping his back. "Get off me. Off."

Arjun took a few steps backwards.

"I'm going to go and take a bath," she said, grabbing her towel and making her way to their bathroom.

Before she could go in however, Arjun grabbed her arm.

"Kya?" she asked rudely.

"Waise bhi, I'm sweaty too," he said, scratching his chin. "Saath mein nahalenge to time save honga. Nahin?"

Arohi looked into his eyes and sighed. "Yeh pehle kehne nahin sakte? Come on."

And then he followed her into the bathroom with a big grin on his face, feeling victorious.

--

Oh, well, they can't get their hands off each other. :P And my hindi is horrible, so once again forgive me and correct me please :D Please like and comment. And once again, buddy me and post here telling me you want to be on my PM list, to be on it :) How was the chapter? :D I think from the next chapter I should make it more interesting. More problems, you know. What do you think?
Edited by ilovepyaar - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
saffi im lovin it evn more gyal

its amazing

loved shefali n romit man dey r hilarious!!!

ha she was disapointd cuz he ddn shw hr hz sunglassesee collectn insted on shoe!!! hahahaha

n billu  n makrand wit popcornz!! poorguys must rely hav been disapointd lmao!!

oooh showa 2gva..niceee wel me waiting eagerly 4 shwa scne nxt ;-)

thnx 4 pm

cont soon.x

ps. wer r dey goin 4 der honeymoon ...shimla..?? lol
ilovepyaar thumbnail
I love your replies. :D I wasn't planning on writing a shower scene, but just for you, I'll have to. <3 You're such a sweetheart.

You'll find out where they're going veryyy soon. :P

Thank you so much mIsHeZ:D
silverleaves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun is so insatiable😳😃!
Loved it!
And honeymoon next! Very excited!😊

But please,no serious problems,atleast not yet. Small,humour-inducing problems are very welcome😃
Update soon!
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
reli nyc part 
it was funny n romanti
plzz cont soon