FF ~ Roop Tera Mastana (Ch 6, page 20)

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Roop Tera Mastana
By: Ilovepyaar aka Saffi

About the Author
I'm Saffi, that's not my real name, but it's what I go by. My real name is very uncommon, so I would prefer not to share it. I live in Canada, and have lived here since I was a child. My mothertongue is Nepali, and that is where I was born. I do understand Hindi. I am an avid reader, and a big Harry Potter fan. I like to webdesign and make friends, so don't be shy to talk to me! :)

Summary
Arjun and Arohi have both faced many tribulations of love, and now they are finally married. The story picks up from their Suhaag Raat and divulges into their happily married life. (Continuation from KMH2, after marriage).

PM List
(Send me a buddy request, and post here saying you want to be a part of the PM list if you want to be a part of it!)

MsFuzzybear 69
channi_star
kmh2angel
Sandrav

ishakumar

MrsCrosby87
Karnika4ever
aparna4karanika
vrshn
-sia-
-MissMinnie-
KMHfan4ever
ANANYA_AGARWAL
sezo
soni4eva
..anshita..
shritti
brainychild92
Shilpa.Arjuhii
partyprincess16
MIsHeZ.x
Mrs.KaranKundra
mon.sayan17.com
Edited by ilovepyaar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

channi_star thumbnail
hyyy add me 2 ur pm list..lukin forward to the story!!  :)
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Added all of you :) I'm probably going to put the chapter up soon! :)
ilovepyaar thumbnail

CHAPTER ONE - Suhaag Raat

Fate had played many games with them, leaving the two lovers scarred. Wounds normally healed over time, but for Arjun and Arohi, the scars of their past were erased one by one, along with their marriage vows. The only thing on their mind now was the love they felt for each other.

--

They had just got married, and Dadi had brought in milk for Arjun. Arohi was in her wedding clothes (a beautiful red lengha, with lots of heavy embroidery), and had taken off her dupatta. She removed the hairpins from her hair and allowed her hair to flow freely down her back. She had missed being in the Singhania house, as it always felt like a second home to her. But now, this house where Arjun used to live as a child, was her true home, her first home, her top priority.

Arjun came inside the room in his sherwani and looked Arohi up and down before giving her a smile of approval. He could see Arohi blushing, and that caused him to smile even wider.

Arohi picked up the glass of milk and gave it to Arjun. "Milk," she said, shyly.  

He winked at her before bringing the steel glass to his lips and drinking the milk. He set the glass down on the table and walked up to Arohi, grabbing her waist and pulling her towards him.

"Tum abhi bhi sharmariho?" he questioned, lifting his hand and stroking her warm cheek. "Let me tell you something. I've been waiting for this night for a very long time, and I'm sure you have been eagerly waiting for this moment too." He lifted a few strands of her hair and tucked them behind her ear.

Arohi, finally regaining senses after being in the state of euphoria where she had gotten lost in his eyes, slapped his chest. "Oi!" she said, "I'm not dirty minded like you. I don't wait for these things."

That was a complete lie, and Arjun and Arohi both knew it. "Oh, really then Mrs. Singhania?" he asked, as an eyebrow rose.

"Aaarohi," he said, trying to look as innocent as possible. "Mujhe pyaas lagi hai."

Arohi blushed and smacked his chest harder. "That was' I was' that was your fault!"

"How?" he asked, smirking and holding her tighter.

"I ' how would I know that boys were so literal?"

She squirmed in his grip and moved away from him, as he followed her.

"Mujhe tumhare saath kuch nahin karna," she told him.

"No means yes, and yes means no, I know Arohi," he told her, grabbing her waist once again and following her until she hit the wall. He placed both hands on either side of her head and smiled.

"Waise bhi, we haven't had our husband and wife first kiss yet darling," he told her and moved his head forward, in an attempt to capture her lips with his, but he was unsuccessful because Arohi moved her head to the right. Arjun ended up kissing the wall, and she was released from his grasp.

"I'm going to get you for that," he told her, as she ran around the room giggling, and he chased her.

He finally caught her in front of the bed, and realized that he could use this to her advantage; he grabbed her waist once more, and pushed her on top of the bed, allowing himself to fall on top of her. They looked into each other's eyes, their hearts rapidly beating inside their chests.

"Arjun," Arohi whispered, looking up at him and tangling a hand into his hair. "I love you."

He smiled at her and nodded, "I know, I love me too."

Arohi smacked his chest once again, but this time harder. "You ruined the moment," she said, whining, and tried to move away from him once more. But, he was too strong for her. He pinned her down to the bed, and didn't allow her to move.

"I can make the moment again," he told her, cupping a hand to her cheek.

"Arohi," he said, leaning forward and kissing her cheek, "You're the most beautiful woman I know, and I'm so happy you are my wife. Aaj raat to humhare raat hai."

He whispered, and said in a very seductive tone, "Right now, you're doing things to me' you're making my body react in '"

"Oi, itni gandhe baat, chi!" she said, failing to hide her smile.

"Chi? How? And you're smiling? Tumhe pasand hai, kya? Aur bolu?" he smirked.

"Nahin," Arohi said, "Mujhe nahin suna."

Arjun rolled off Arohi, "Tum kya chahte ho?"

Arohi blushed. "Kuch nahin. Why would I want anything?" she said, pretending to be indifferent.

Arjun then turned on the TV, "Theek hai."

Arohi sighed. "This again?" she asked, snatching the remote from him and turning off the TV.

"You don't want to do anything, so let me watch TV," he told her. "When you want to do something then do it."

"Arjun, stop being such a drama queen!" she said.

"I'm not."

"Theek hai, tum aise nahin manenge," she said.

She held her skirt up, revealing a bit of her leg and climbed up on his lap, before pushing him onto the bed. She saw Arjun smile, and she couldn't help but smile herself.

"I love you," she told him, stroking his cheek.

"Meri Aarohi, I love you too," he said.

She pressed her lips on his and he forgot everything. He kissed her passionately, and then they broke apart. She unbuttoned his sherwani and kissed him once again, taking pleasure in his soft lips on hers.

Then they turned off the light and spent the rest of the night exploring each other's bodies and making love.

--

Hey guys, I'm not that good at Hindi, so sorry if I made mistakes! Please do tell me what you think, and let me know + send me a buddy request if you want to be on the PM list. :)

Edited by ilovepyaar - 12 years ago
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
saffi im already in your buddy list... so do send me the updates too :P LOve Isha :)
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Thanks Isha! :) Sending everyone PMs now!:D
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was really good start pls do continue soon.
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was really good start pls do continue soon. And thanks for the pm.
MrsCrosby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please pm when yu update i will add yu to my buddy list!! by the way love the concept and cant wait to read more 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Thank you guys! :) I'll try to write the next chapter as soon as possible. :)