When transvites come to the

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
home you are not suppose to insult them other wise they will curse you. i know this when they came into our house when i was in india  n my uncles fed them n gave them something  they told me  never to curse them as their curse is far worse

So urmilla refused them tea, then she insults them when dhawal comes  so her plan has already backfired ðŸ˜†
u r talking those homos whom credit people send yes its not to insult anyone in your house
Please explain I don't not understand  about the men dress as woman  ...
Originally posted by ANJ4

Please explain I don't not understand  about the men dress as woman  ...
Anjula dhwal didnt pay the bill so the credit people send homos in thier house urmi insult those homos that what suk was talking about
Originally posted by fanbidaai

home you are not suppose to insult them other wise they will curse you. i know this when they came into our house when i was in india  n my uncles fed them n gave them something  they told me  never to curse them as their curse is far worse

So urmilla refused them tea, then she insults them when dhawal comes  so her plan has already backfired ðŸ˜†

Its them that have to worry Urmis curse is far worse 🤣

I have seen the people back home and you are right never send them away without givening somthing if you upset them they will give bad curses>
yeah its true,they give bad curse but they also give dua,and that dua they give also fufiles and comes true...

nowoner urmila's plan backfired and now they have to repay 5 lakhs...dhawal ne business bhi sharu nai ki and already loan chukna hai😆
Ha ha, personally, I don't believe in all these homo's curses and blah blah.
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Ha ha, personally, I don't believe in all these homo's curses and blah blah.

Personally, I too dont believe in curse n stuff but Credit Card ppl sending homos to obtain their money ??? That is really ridiculous !