23 May PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

ABHAY AND PIA'S LAST MOMENT TOGETHER.

Abhay and Pia see each other as the snow is falling. Pia runs towards Abhay and then starts touching him to see that he is completely fine.

A: Vampire has the power to hypnotize anyone so they can forget everything.

P: Yes, Abhay. But why are you saying this now?

A: You have to forget me. You have to forget me, Pia.

P: No Abhay! I don't want to forget you. I love you.

She holds him in an embrace and Abhay returns the embrace. Abhay then cups her face in his hands.

A: Everything that happened today, everything that Maithli did to you, she did it all because of me. If Maithli returns, I don't want anyone to harm you. I am doing this for YOU. You have to forget me.

Pia shakes her head.

A: Once I free in the snow, I will freeze eternally.

P: No!

A: Nothing can be done Pia. Maithli had put me in this spell and only she can free me. I told you already that you and I can never be together.

P: No!

She hugs him again.

A: Perhaps, this is our fate, to be separated. This live is a curce.

P: Don't say such things!

A: If only this was all fake, if only I could alter our fate, if only I can stop your tears, if only like you, I was a human. Yet the truth is that I was dead 216 years ago. I am living dead.

Pia is crying.

A: I could not kill Maithli and she could not kill me. When you fall in love, you can never take away their life. Our memories can never be diminished from my heart. After this night, I can neither live or die. But you must live.

Pia shakes her head,tears trickling down her face.

A: You still have a life. You must live and thus, I must erase your memories.

Pia continues to shake her head but Abhay is persistent.

P: No! I can never forget you.

A: You must! I am dead as you are alive. You still have a life! Please understand, I am the fire as you are the air. I am the darkness as you are the light. I am reaper of death as you are the beautiful fairy. Life and death can never be one. It is time for you to live. I will diminish your memories with my power. Then, you can begin a new life. You must begin a new life.

She cries out in vain.

P: Please, do not do this to me.

A: Please, forgive me, Pia.

PIA HYPNOTIZED. ABHAY FROZEN.

He holds her face tighter and begins to hypnotize her. The memories of their romantic moments swishes by as he begins to erase them all away and the last memory left is the time she asked a child for direction as to where the shortcut is. He gives her direction to the jungle where Abhay's presence lingered for the first time. Pia, a vacant expression, stares into space.

A: This time, you must choose the alternative way. Do not choose my path.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a necklace and secures it around Pia's neck.

A: This necklace will secure you. It will keep you safe from the evil.

He hesitates leaving her as he holds her for one last embrace. He kisses her forehead and she lays on him, motionless.

Abhay lays her down on the snow and escapes away to the bushes. The snow is still falling heavily and Arnav's voice can be heard distinctly. They see her on the ground and rush to her aid. They carry her away as Abhay watches with yearning eyes.

A: When you open your eyes, you will have forgotten everything. I will stay never forgetting you. Years will pass and you will move ahead and I will remain with this story that nobody will say and nobody will listen to. This love's one tale.

Abhay lies on the ground and lets the snow eat away as he freezes for a year.

ONE YEAR FLIES BY. BACK AT THE TEA SHOP. AN AUSPICIOUS DAY.

The tea store is shown again and a man sitting there. The tea maker asks the man: "Why do you seem so happy after so many days?" He replies, " I see the mountains and the forest, my own. They are happy so I am happy. The teamaker asks, "What phenomenon has occurred?" He replies, "They are hoping in their hidden secrecy that will be revealed again today. Perhaps, the person who ahs left this place will be returning to begin the story that was never completed."

ARNAV FEELS STRANGE. PANCHI'S NEW LOOK INTRODUCED. A LIL FAMILY LOVE. 

Arnav tries to close the window and realizes how badly the wind is blowing as if in this humid climate, there will be a snowfall. He finds this rather peculiar. Once the windows are closed, he awaits Madhu's arrival. Madhu assures him to stop worrying so much because he thinks they are late. Panchi makes her grand entrance, descending the staircase. She is looking gorgeous as always and asks Arnav's opinion. HE teases her and then tells her about becoming too skinny. She laughs saying he is too mean. Panchi is excited because her two sisters are finally returning after so long and she won't have to suffocate all the love she's getting from her two parents.

PIA'S CURRENT CONDITION DISCOVERED.

The conversation alters to Pia's state. Arnav explains that she has partial amnesia for a certain amount of years which is strange to Panchi. Madhu says not to worry because it is a good thing she forgot the one year spent in Dehrahdun. She explains that she's told Pia that Pia has come here to find her father and she met the Dobrial family. She has become part of the family ever since.

MISHA'S NEW DRINKING HABIT AND ENDLESS COMPLAINTS

The scene shifts and they hurry to leave for the airport.

The Dehradun Airport

Misha comes out. She accidentally hugs someone thinking it is Arnav. She becomes flustered because it isn't her. She feigns blindness. Misha leaves the situation and takes a sip form small liquor bottle. She seems to have become a drunkard. Misha complains about her family not being so concerned about them that they haven't come to pick her up.

PIA'S NEW LOOK AND NEW CAREER?

Pia emerges from the glass doors and people stare to see the girl with curly hair, dressed in modern clothing. She puts her glasses on and walks in a confident manner. Everyone stares.

Misha sees her sister and grin. She notices the perusing eyes. Pia stands next to Misha.

M: Mamma and Pappa will be shocked to see you like this. You've completely changed into a fairy to a hottie.

P: Misha, this year has passes in a jiffy.

M: Psh! You've become a super model! After a Paris recruiter saw you. You completely changed. You haven't even given allowance (??).

P: We have left Paris and now we are home. Home! So happy! But where is papa?

M: That's it! We left for a year and they've already forgotten us.

P: My god, Msiha. Your patience level is this close to the bar line, bare minimum.

Misha takes another sip.

P: What is this?!

M: I stole it from the plane, a whole big stack.

P: I'll tell Papa.

M: You haven't change at all.

This girl comes out of nowhere asking for a picture with Pia. She takes it and Misha is irritated that she is sidetracked once again. She then blames Panchi for taking too much to impress her sisters. Misha complains and Pia calls her dramatic. She asks if she's been here before.

PIA QUESTIONS HER MEMORIES. SHE TRIES TO RECALL

P: So my memory is erases?

M: Yep, you don't recall anything.

P: That's weird. I really don't. Let me try.

Pia stands there squeezing her eyes. She remembers the orphanage and the tea store. She remembers him giving the directions to the jungle and warning her of its danger. Pia's eyes shoot open, and she seems troubled.

MY COMMENT

Watch this not because I said so but because of Abhiya. The emotions they deliver is so surreal and heart wrenching. I nearly started crying because of their separation. I am giving Ekta this week to make them meet each other or else I am seriously going to start crying. Abhay's not worth forgetting...though Maithli is.

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update. The episode was so sad, especially when Abhay is saying bye. I liked Pia's new look though, and hope they show abhiya soon. And since Pia is starting to remember, hopefully she'll remember abhay sometime. *fingers crossed*
Ashtad. thumbnail
Thnx a lot! agreed Abhiyas emotion- delivery is just something beyond special.
Abhay waking up and new hints of their relation should not take even a week. if they drag it further i am gonna loose hope on betterment of Abhiya screenspace further.
Edited by Ashtad. - 12 years ago
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!!

Sad but i can't wait for pia to meet abhay :-)
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice, hope piya meets abhay soon

i was wondering whether T will help piya to unfreeze abhay, what is purpose of making T, a vampire catcher?

i hope she doesn't create problem for abhiya after knowing abhay is vampire
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update🤗
abhlya seperation in 1st part was heartbreaking😭... i was 🥺 wen i saw it😭
piya's new look in the last part was awesome😍

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
THnkzx for the update..
I really felt bad for Abhay..'
abi71 thumbnail