May 23rd: Things I liked (Page 4)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by nureat01

[QUOTE=slmu]

same college...they will be forced to interact somehow for sure...so let's seeLOL

The awkwardness of the interaction will be interesting... wonder is soumya will be able to emote this awkwardness differently from what she is doing so far..LOL

LOLL so that will be Soumya's test then...to see if she can improve her awkward/worried wala typical expression by thenLOL

I am intrigued for sure to see how this happens...what Navya's reaction will be and if/how she will confront him...

I do hope though that the family melodrama doesn't get too heavy with like full on marriage talk ALL the timeWacko...and how will Anant deal with that creepster Sa-gun hovering around him more than ever?? This is almost amusingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
With CSB and bua dadi, things are guaranteed to get heavy handed. Hope we are not treated to any more of Shagun's daydreams.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index