Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

   
Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

.:ll ShaNak AT #5 ll:. * Defining Perfect * (Page 86)

The_May_Rose IF-Stunnerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 25209

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
It raining for RBO fans today LOL...
 
YashAran posting about the monsoon Big smile...
ShaNak VMz  galore, due to Saba's Birthday wek Day Dreaming ...
Yashashri tagged in Wassup LOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisyjazzManeesha_ShanakDiehardYMfan

Maneesha_Shanak IF-Rockerz
Maneesha_Shanak
Maneesha_Shanak

Joined: 30 September 2010
Posts: 8847

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

It raining for RBO fans today LOL...
 
YashAran posting about the monsoon Big smile...
ShaNak VMz  galore, due to Saba's Birthday wek Day Dreaming ...
Yashashri tagged in Wassup LOL...

Yasharan posts matching after a long tym...intially they used to match the timings now the posts itself...hayeeBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisyjazzpoo_jThe_May_Rose

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Joined: 01 October 2011
Posts: 3535

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Just some lines for them...

   "Yoon.. kehte.. kal na paaun re 
Dil ki baat mai hawa ke zariye pohchaun re 
Ya khud hawa pe chalke aaun re 
Tumse pyar hai ye khulke.. jinme keh paaun re 
Lafz wo kahan se laaun re "Tongue

     Happy Monsoon to everyone Hug


Edited by Miss.Wahian - 05 June 2013 at 4:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisyjazzpoo_jDiehardYMfanThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Stunnerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 25209

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Wahian

Just some lines for them...

   "Yoon.. kehte.. kal na paaun re 
Dil ki baat mai hawa ke zariye pohchaun re 
Ya khud hawa pe chalke aaun re 
Tumse pyar hai ye khulke.. jinme keh paaun re 
Lafz wo kahan se laaun re "Tongue

     Happy Monsoon to everyone Hug
 
Nice lines LOL...Who wrote them?
 
Happy Monsoon everyone! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.Wahian

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Joined: 01 October 2011
Posts: 3535

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by Miss.Wahian

Just some lines for them...


   "Yoon.. kehte.. kal na paaun re
Dil ki baat mai hawa ke zariye pohchaun re
Ya khud hawa pe chalke aaun re
Tumse pyar hai ye khulke.. jinme keh paaun re
Lafz wo kahan se laaun re "Tongue



     Happy Monsoon to everyone Hug

</div>
<div>Nice lines LOL...Who wrote them?


Happy Monsoon everyone! Hug
hahaha...thanx, bt definatly maine nahi likha...lolz!! Its lyrics of 'Boondon ke moti' song from 'Wake up Sid'...my fav. Lines from my most fav. Film :D :D
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 30969

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Why the heck is YM coming back on that trash...
How the hell did the trps go to 1.7..
Ram Kapoor is entering the show...It better be a cameo...

Now when trps go down after his exit those freaks are gonna blame YM for it...

I seriously dont get how she can trust swj even now...WHY??

Even now swj delayed her entry...M sure she wont even get a look change...otherwise yashu wudve said that the entry will b grand or different...

I cant believe that non-actor is getting to act with Ram...YM wont get the chance...DAMN !!! I HATE SWJ !!

Lastly, plz tell me that stupid forum does not have more fans now and only those 4-5 freaks are present there...

Edited by togepe30 - 06 June 2013 at 11:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

Maneesha_Shanak IF-Rockerz
Maneesha_Shanak
Maneesha_Shanak

Joined: 30 September 2010
Posts: 8847

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Why the heck is YM coming back on that trash...
How the hell did the trps go to 1.7..
Ram Kapoor is entering the show...It better be a cameo...

Now when trps go down after his exit those freaks are gonna blame YM for it...

I seriously dont get how she can trust swj even now...WHY??

Even now swj delayed her entry...M sure she wont even get a look change...otherwise yashu wudve said that the entry will b grand or different...

I cant believe that non-actor is getting to act with Ram...YM wont get the chance...DAMN !!! I HATE SWJ !!

Lastly, plz tell me that stupid forum does not have more fans now and only those 4-5 freaks are present there...

Hii
TRP's 1.7?LOL May be due to the mill dramaLOL
Don know why YM still have hopes on her characterConfused
Yes Ram kapoors entry episode may get Good TRP's but i don think YM enters that soon...
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 30969

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
^^^ Why is she entering back at all??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shanak Scenes gushing-up shanak's pathshala pg 4

2 3 4 5

Author: rooj-i   Replies: 37   Views: 5074

rooj-i 37 5074 11 November 2011 at 9:55am by sangitasengupta
shanak an ONLY shanak

Author: rihenna   Replies: 9   Views: 1856

rihenna 9 1856 16 July 2011 at 9:39am by SHANAKFAN
.:ll ShaNak ka Dhaba #4 (ShaNak AT) ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: isomers   Replies: 1196   Views: 55682

isomers 1196 55682 27 May 2011 at 3:56pm by Bravehearts
Shanak's romantic moments according to Shanak

Author: Anu80   Replies: 3   Views: 1792

Anu80 3 1792 08 May 2011 at 11:54pm by SidNeeti-fan
Shanak-Sunil Best Shanak Scene today

2 3 4 5 6

Author: saaaz   Replies: 46   Views: 4967

saaaz 46 4967 26 January 2011 at 3:05am by HKfan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index