Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

.:ll ShaNak AT #5 ll:. * Defining Perfect * (Page 102)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

why is it taking so much time to his show to end Cry[/DIV]

Mahabharat is going to take over that slot and its supposed to be done very grandly and its got postponed...

They even pulled the promos of Mahabharat off air coz of the delay...So for now the launch date is mid-August...They are planning to re-air the promos in a week or two...dekho kya hota hai ab...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisyjazzpoo_j

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

If she comes back in a lead role then I can get her MAJORLY promoted...
TV shows are totally at my whim and fancy for now...I report directly to MD on them...

But we only cover Zee, Sony and Star...So she has to come on one of these...,Infact Sansky is the only show which has never been covered yet and Ma durga...

We even covered the launch of Kapil's new show on Colors...Gosh...hez my fav...I had to get it covered...And m gonna get it covered every week for sure...Coz I love him...I even covered his trip to Amritsar...haha...

I wish I was with the media in 2008...I wudve stalked Rajeev Khandelwal...muhaha...

We have covered every show on Star except one...Thanx to me...:p:p And now there is one show on Colors which I will never allow them to cover...

Ram Kapoor ko bhi cover nahi karne diya maine..,The reporter was like...I am talking abt Ram Kapoor...I told him cover Ram on the sets of his own show...We dont do tacky shows like Sansky..
hahahaha...Vandu U r genius...keep it up doing gr8 work :D! Hope, YM cum bk soon.,i'm dieing to see her :)

poo_jtogepe30

jaisyjazz IF-Dazzler
jaisyjazz
jaisyjazz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged

TV shows are totally at my whim and fancy for now...I report directly to MD on them...

But we only cover Zee, Sony and Star...So she has to come on one of these...,Infact Sansky is the only show which has never been covered yet and Ma durga...

We even covered the launch of Kapil's new show on Colors...Gosh...hez my fav...I had to get it covered...And m gonna get it covered every week for sure...Coz I love him...I even covered his trip to Amritsar...haha...

I wish I was with the media in 2008...I wudve stalked Rajeev Khandelwal...muhaha...

We have covered every show on Star except one...Thanx to me...:p:p And now there is one show on Colors which I will never allow them to cover...

Ram Kapoor ko bhi cover nahi karne diya maine..,The reporter was like...I am talking abt Ram Kapoor...I told him cover Ram on the sets of his own show...We dont do tacky shows like Sansky..

wow sone pe suhaga 
i love the first line of urs bas uski tv pe aane ki deri hain 
hey kya tum apne contacts se use tv pe achhe se role ke liye suggest bhi kar sakti ho kya? 

poo_jtogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
^^ I have just joined this firm a month ago yaar...
Our reporters are freelance in Mumbai coz we have 4-5 of them...
Already I have told them never to cover 2 shows one on Star and one on Colors...they will think I am mad if I ask them for contact numbers...LOL..

And I liason for the Entertainment Dept...I am more interested in Politics and Sports...M trying to get out of the Crime reporting...Its gruesome seeing the footages of crimes and the dead people..

Filhaal toh its all Uttarakhand..,,All our reporters were scrambling to catch hold of Rahul Gandhi today in Delhi and in Uttarakhand...

His absence was BIG NEWS all over...Whenever there is a crisis in the country hez always on foreign trips...BJP was having an awesome time taking digs at him last week..

And twitter was trending #WhereisPappu for Rahul,,,,haha..

Edited by togepe30 - 24 June 2013 at 11:29am

poo_jThe_May_Rose

jaisyjazz IF-Dazzler
jaisyjazz
jaisyjazz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
ya i read it is going to end on mid august Cry but i m really praying to end it soon u know GOD always listens to me :))) 
tum log bhi pray karo yaar dil se ki gayi dua always puri hoti hain aaa its filmy but its true man 
wow kya authority hain yaar show ko cover nahi karne ki its easy for u wah best of luck :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_j

jaisyjazz IF-Dazzler
jaisyjazz
jaisyjazz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
and i love kapil too his comic timing is amazing :)
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Lol...Authority to hogi na...
I have to give out the stories...
Main article nahi karungi ya karwaungi toh coverage ka achaar daalenge...

I hate covering Diya Baati...those leads put me to sleep...uff..

Aaj I was sitting at work and watching Kapil's show...hahaha...Hez too good...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.Wahianpoo_jManeesha_Shanak

-pranjal- IF-Dazzler
-pranjal-
-pranjal-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL Keep Going ...Apne office ki reputation rakhni hain toh aise Shows karna bhi mat Tongue  its such a lame show 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.Wahianpoo_jtogepe30

Go to top