Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

.:ll ShaNak AT #5 ll:. * Defining Perfect * (Page 101)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Has IF given the news of replacement? Did they also blame YM for it???

It seems all the replacement articles r coming out with the "unprofessional" news

IF hasn't given an article yet...TC and some other website articles, were in her favour...Only DNA wrote negative things about her...Chugalkhor Aunty of SBS, only spoke about the replacement...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
May...
I am with the media..
HT is our client...
Till now I have not okayed an article on Sansky...
I will see if I can do something...If not I will stall any replacement articles from my agency...btw...No one is our Entertainment Dept knows that a show like sansky exists...

We cover Qubool Hai, Madhubala, Veera and Saraswati Chandra EVERYDAYYY !!

Edited by togepe30 - 24 June 2013 at 10:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.Wahianpoo_jMFRanjiniManeesha_ShanakThe_May_Rose

Maneesha_Shanak IF-Rockerz
Maneesha_Shanak
Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

May..
I am with the media now..
HT is our client...
I will see if I can do something...If not I will stall any replacement articles from my agency...btw...No one is our Entertainment Dept knows that a show like sansky exists...

Wow thats a great newsBig smile
Please cover PKDH too naEmbarrassed
poo_j IF-Dazzler
poo_j
poo_j

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged

May..
I am with the media now..
HT is our client...

Wow!!!Big smile Cool!!!Thumbs Up 
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
No article on replacement will be sent by us...I have ensured that...

Even last week when they covered the wedding on Bani...I asked them not to take a certain person's interview who was present there as a guest...We ran a segment only the wedding preps on Bani...not only which other show ppl attended the shaadi...hahaha..

@Maneesha - We cover PKD a lot...Our segments on tv shows are like SBS and all...so most of the time I see the tracks before they happen...

We mostly cover Bollywood ..So currently its all about Ghanchakkar and Lootera...These actors say soo much stupid things and Jennifer Winget gives the worst interviews...

Gosh...She sounds soo rude 90% times...Ughhh !!

I dunno Jennifer ka main kya karti if I was a reporter...shez lucky m not the one taking her interview...She starts every sentence saying " kuch nahi"...

I hand her stories to interns...M fed up with her kuch nahi's...I wonder why shez doing the show if shez soo disinterested and shez ALWAYSSS TEXTING...UFFF !!!

@Maneesha - I will see where these telly segments get updated and tell you about PKD...I am mostly into writing Political and Crime stories..Entertainment part I just oversee and coordinate with reporters...So they call up to ask if they want this particular film actor or tv show to be covered and I tell them which to cover...

Edited by togepe30 - 24 June 2013 at 10:45am

Maneesha_Shanak

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged

No article on replacement will be sent by us...I have ensured that...

Even last week when they covered the wedding on Bani...I asked them not to take a certain person's interview who was present there as a guest...We ran a segment only the wedding preps on Bani...not only which other show ppl attended the shaadi...hahaha..

@Maneesha - We cover PKD a lot...Our segments on tv shows are like SBS and all...so most of the time I see the tracks before they happen...

We mostly cover Bollywood ..So currently its all about Ghanchakkar and Lootera...These actors say soo much stupid things and Jennifer Winget gives the worst interviews...

Gosh...She sounds soo rude 90% times...Ughhh !!

I dunno Jennifer ka main kya karti if I was a reporter...shez lucky m not the one taking her interview...She starts every sentence saying " kuch nahi"...

I hand her stories to interns...M fed up with her kuch nahi's...I wonder why shez doing the show if shez soo disinterested and shez ALWAYSSS TEXTING...UFFF !!!

@Maneesha - I will see where these telly segments get updated and tell you about PKD...I am mostly into writing Political and Crime stories..Entertainment part I just oversee and coordinate with reporters...So they call up to ask if they want this particular film actor or tv show to be covered and I tell them which to cover...
I agree with u Vandu, jeny looking so disinterested in dat show now days...hope, she change her attitude soon...othrwise, no wonder if SLB replace her...btw, I'll luv to see YM as kumud;)

poo_j

jaisyjazz IF-Dazzler
jaisyjazz
jaisyjazz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

May...
I am with the media..
HT is our client...

wowww thats great
ahaa i wish YM soon come back on tv so that u can cover her and we will get a lot of iv's of her and even better if KT and YM come together onscreen soon *fingers crossed* OMG tab toh i will be dead
why is it taking so much time to his show to end Cry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_jtogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
If she comes back in a lead role then I can get her MAJORLY promoted...
TV shows are totally at my whim and fancy for now...I report directly to MD on them...

But we only cover Zee, Sony and Star...So she has to come on one of these...,Infact Sansky is the only show which has never been covered yet and Ma durga...

We even covered the launch of Kapil's new show on Colors...Gosh...hez my fav...I had to get it covered...And m gonna get it covered every week for sure...Coz I love him...I even covered his trip to Amritsar...haha...

I wish I was with the media in 2008...I wudve stalked Rajeev Khandelwal...muhaha...

We have covered every show on Star except one...Thanx to me...:p:p And now there is one show on Colors which I will never allow them to cover...

Ram Kapoor ko bhi cover nahi karne diya maine..,The reporter was like...I am talking abt Ram Kapoor...I told him cover Ram on the sets of his own show...We dont do tacky shows like Sansky..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisyjazzpoo_jManeesha_Shanak

Go to top