Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Really SWJ is just gonna use Supriya & Soon will hear the Article of her also. Basically her lead has No charm so she is playing such tricks to be in limelight by some way or the other πŸ˜›
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
And to learn how a parallel lead should be shown...u shud watch Choti Bahu...
My office has been covering it for sum time now...Both girls hav equal footage...thats what u call a parallel lead...YM ki friend Shristy hai usme parallel lead..,Edited by togepe30 - 10 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pranjal-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really SWJ is just gonna use Supriya & Soon will hear the Article of her also. Basically her lead has No charm so she is playing such tricks to be in limelight by some way or the otherπŸ˜›

When u dig ahole for someone ...you end up falling into it...same will happen with SWJ...When the leads of the show r not famous who cares abt the vamp...

I am glad YM quit...those forum ppl r insane...they will bash supriya like hell now...If YM has to play a vamp n be bashed then it better be a show like QH not Asanskaari πŸ˜†

Big boss kab ayega..
-pranjal- thumbnail
Yes I saw some promos of Choti bahu haven't watched it but yes parallel lead ka matlab i guess inhe samaj hi nahi aaya hain  their are many other shows where other characters are given Importance unlike this show.
Daebak thumbnail
I find it HOWLARIOUS when IF article says "Colors POPULAR SHOW Sansky...hahaha...Seriously?????
-pranjal- thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† truly Popular show sounds like a joke.  LOL when i asked my bhaiya about the Show He was like really aisa show hain πŸ˜† i was laughing like crazy & taunting him for not knowing about anything being in a same industry πŸ˜†  they know the show with the image "Ok the show jiske Co producer ne paisa lagane se mana kar diya tha & was hanging in air for more than a year." 

Me too cant wait for BB 7 πŸ˜Š
Daebak thumbnail
Dudee...
No one in my office knows ki aisa show hai...
Its a bloody news channel which covers all other shows...heck we even cover Amita ka amit, chanchan and Bani which have like 0 trps... We hav never covered this trash and never will...haha
-pranjal- thumbnail
Exactky its a game of TRP ...jo popular hain sirf wahi cover hote hain Even SBS & SBB dont cober any of these shows regularly 
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
RBO may have had it's ups and downs...

But it is far better than any show I see today 😊...I am so glad to free of it all...

I'll even excuse our complaicent CVs πŸ˜†...Because Star One never promoted our awesome jodi and Aliraza Ji even hinted that, RBO often got closer notices...No doubt due to the low TRPs, which were nonsense in my eyes...

So the uncertainty lead to no consistancy in the story after Shaan bought Khanak home...

A certain co-producer (don't want to mention initials or names πŸ˜† ) was also too busy making her first film and the Rock On characters sidelined ShaNak's storyπŸ˜›...

I am all for paralell leads, but they have to be part of the story from the start and well wriiten...

RBO is about SHANAK...That should have been the focus and they should have been promoted more...That is not to say it should only be ShaNak onscreen...Not at all...We all loved the Khandelwals and we could have accepted Shaan's friends, if the track had been written better...

Anyway...Bygons...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful sequence, even after so long πŸ˜ƒ...

Originally posted by: Miss.Wahian

Credit Trumblr(Skinny Love)😊