Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
and i love kapil too his comic timing is amazing :)
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lol...Authority to hogi na...
I have to give out the stories...
Main article nahi karungi ya karwaungi toh coverage ka achaar daalenge...

I hate covering Diya Baati...those leads put me to sleep...uff..

Aaj I was sitting at work and watching Kapil's show...hahaha...Hez too good...
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

If she comes back in a lead role then I can get her MAJORLY promoted...
TV shows are totally at my whim and fancy for now...I report directly to MD on them...

But we only cover Zee, Sony and Star...So she has to come on one of these...,Infact Sansky is the only show which has never been covered yet and Ma durga...

We even covered the launch of Kapil's new show on Colors...Gosh...hez my fav...I had to get it covered...And m gonna get it covered every week for sure...Coz I love him...I even covered his trip to Amritsar...haha...

I wish I was with the media in 2008...I wudve stalked Rajeev Khandelwal...muhaha...

We have covered every show on Star except one...Thanx to me...:p:p And now there is one show on Colors which I will never allow them to cover...

Ram Kapoor ko bhi cover nahi karne diya maine..,The reporter was like...I am talking abt Ram Kapoor...I told him cover Ram on the sets of his own show...We dont do tacky shows like Sansky..

😆 ðŸ˜† Keep Going ...Apne office ki reputation rakhni hain toh aise Shows karna bhi mat ðŸ˜›  its such a lame show 
Daebak thumbnail
^^ Lol...
I know...No one at work even knows abt that show...Ab toh bahar reporters ko bhi bol diya to not cover it..lol..

I am waiting for BB7 announcement...Ye stupid Sallu ke arrest ka chakkar hai...they shud anyways replace the host now...Sallu is boring..

And bring BB from 9 to 10...
-pranjal- thumbnail

^^ Lol...
I know...No one at work even knows abt that show...Ab toh bahar reporters ko bhi bol diya to not cover it..lol..

I am waiting for BB7 announcement...Ye stupid Sallu ke arrest ka chakkar hai...they shud anyways replace the host now...Sallu is boring..

And bring BB from 9 to 10...

I doubt they'll replace Salman ...BB5 ke time he was in abroad for surgery still he used to come & Co host with Sanjay Dutt. BB gets TRP on weekends coz of him only  

I am waiting for BB7 impatiently atleast yeh Crap show band hoga ya atleast isko prime time se toh hatayenge ðŸ˜Š
Daebak thumbnail
They have to put BB on primetime...
Last time they got back permission for 9pm slot...m sure they will continue it..

BB is priority...

They cant change Madhubala and nor will they end Uttaran...and nor will they air BB after 10.30pm...They changed even Ekta ke show ka timing last year...so ye kya cheez hai...

They can only air it at 9-10pm...no wonder swj is bringing everyone she can ...I bet shez got warning that they will end it if trps dont improve...

Bani will end for sure...And the 2nd show to end is between this crap n Na bole...Kunal just won best actor for that show...so that has more chances of staying...its got huge fanbase too who will send petitions and all to channel..
-pranjal- thumbnail

They have to put BB on primetime...
Last time they got back permission for 9pm slot...m sure they will continue it..

BB is priority...

They cant change Madhubala and nor will they end Uttaran...and nor will they air BB after 10.30pm...They changed even Ekta ke show ka timing last year...so ye kya cheez hai...

They can only air it at 9-10pm...no wonder swj is bringing everyone she can ...I bet shez got warning that they will end it if trps dont improve...

Bani will end for sure...And the 2nd show to end is between this crap n Na bole...Kunal just won best actor for that show...so that has more chances of staying...its got huge fanbase too who will send petitions and all to channel..

Na bole is famous & has a huge fanbase too. so its show time may get change during those three months. & Sansky just cant stand in front of any of these. 

BB will be at 9 As  you said.  I wish SWJ show gets wrapped up before BB but i doubt as i heard channel head is involved too in show making  
Daebak thumbnail
Yes...It is funded by Colors ppl...
But just a time change will be enough to end it...
M sure the show is not making any profit for the producersEdited by togepe30 - 10 years ago
-pranjal- thumbnail
Boring cast & useless concept cant be loved by Public so there is no possibility of show gaining anything for makers or channel 
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Vandu - Wow, your job sounds impressive and alot of fun 😃...
Btw, what is the full form of 'HT' ?😳