Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: togepe30

May..
I am with the media now..
HT is our client...
Till now I have not okayed an article on Sansky...
I will see if I can do something...If not I will stall any replacement articles from my agency...btw...No one is our Entertainment Dept knows that a show like sansky exists...

We cover Qubool Hai, Madhubala, Veera and Saraswati Chandra EVERYDAYYY !!

Wow!!!😃 Cool!!!👍🏼 
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
No article on replacement will be sent by us...I have ensured that...

Even last week when they covered the wedding on Bani...I asked them not to take a certain person's interview who was present there as a guest...We ran a segment only the wedding preps on Bani...not only which other show ppl attended the shaadi...hahaha..

@Maneesha - We cover PKD a lot...Our segments on tv shows are like SBS and all...so most of the time I see the tracks before they happen...

We mostly cover Bollywood ..So currently its all about Ghanchakkar and Lootera...These actors say soo much stupid things and Jennifer Winget gives the worst interviews...

Gosh...She sounds soo rude 90% times...Ughhh !!

I dunno Jennifer ka main kya karti if I was a reporter...shez lucky m not the one taking her interview...She starts every sentence saying " kuch nahi"...

I hand her stories to interns...M fed up with her kuch nahi's...I wonder why shez doing the show if shez soo disinterested and shez ALWAYSSS TEXTING...UFFF !!!

@Maneesha - I will see where these telly segments get updated and tell you about PKD...I am mostly into writing Political and Crime stories..Entertainment part I just oversee and coordinate with reporters...So they call up to ask if they want this particular film actor or tv show to be covered and I tell them which to cover...Edited by togepe30 - 10 years ago
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No article on replacement will be sent by us...I have ensured that...

Even last week when they covered the wedding on Bani...I asked them not to take a certain person's interview who was present there as a guest...We ran a segment only the wedding preps on Bani...not only which other show ppl attended the shaadi...hahaha..

@Maneesha - We cover PKD a lot...Our segments on tv shows are like SBS and all...so most of the time I see the tracks before they happen...

We mostly cover Bollywood ..So currently its all about Ghanchakkar and Lootera...These actors say soo much stupid things and Jennifer Winget gives the worst interviews...

Gosh...She sounds soo rude 90% times...Ughhh !!

I dunno Jennifer ka main kya karti if I was a reporter...shez lucky m not the one taking her interview...She starts every sentence saying " kuch nahi"...

I hand her stories to interns...M fed up with her kuch nahi's...I wonder why shez doing the show if shez soo disinterested and shez ALWAYSSS TEXTING...UFFF !!!

@Maneesha - I will see where these telly segments get updated and tell you about PKD...I am mostly into writing Political and Crime stories..Entertainment part I just oversee and coordinate with reporters...So they call up to ask if they want this particular film actor or tv show to be covered and I tell them which to cover...

I agree with u Vandu, jeny looking so disinterested in dat show now days...hope, she change her attitude soon...othrwise, no wonder if SLB replace her...btw, I'll luv to see YM as kumud;)
jaisyjazz thumbnail

May...
I am with the media..
HT is our client...
Till now I have not okayed an article on Sansky...
I will see if I can do something...If not I will stall any replacement articles from my agency...btw...No one is our Entertainment Dept knows that a show like sansky exists...

We cover Qubool Hai, Madhubala, Veera and Saraswati Chandra EVERYDAYYY !!

wowww thats great
ahaa i wish YM soon come back on tv so that u can cover her and we will get a lot of iv's of her and even better if KT and YM come together onscreen soon *fingers crossed* OMG tab toh i will be dead
why is it taking so much time to his show to end 😭 
Daebak thumbnail
If she comes back in a lead role then I can get her MAJORLY promoted...
TV shows are totally at my whim and fancy for now...I report directly to MD on them...

But we only cover Zee, Sony and Star...So she has to come on one of these...,Infact Sansky is the only show which has never been covered yet and Ma durga...

We even covered the launch of Kapil's new show on Colors...Gosh...hez my fav...I had to get it covered...And m gonna get it covered every week for sure...Coz I love him...I even covered his trip to Amritsar...haha...

I wish I was with the media in 2008...I wudve stalked Rajeev Khandelwal...muhaha...

We have covered every show on Star except one...Thanx to me...:p:p And now there is one show on Colors which I will never allow them to cover...

Ram Kapoor ko bhi cover nahi karne diya maine..,The reporter was like...I am talking abt Ram Kapoor...I told him cover Ram on the sets of his own show...We dont do tacky shows like Sansky..
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaisyjazz

why is it taking so much time to his show to end 😭[/DIV]

Mahabharat is going to take over that slot and its supposed to be done very grandly and its got postponed...

They even pulled the promos of Mahabharat off air coz of the delay...So for now the launch date is mid-August...They are planning to re-air the promos in a week or two...dekho kya hota hai ab...
Miss.Wahian thumbnail

TV shows are totally at my whim and fancy for now...I report directly to MD on them...

But we only cover Zee, Sony and Star...So she has to come on one of these...,Infact Sansky is the only show which has never been covered yet and Ma durga...

We even covered the launch of Kapil's new show on Colors...Gosh...hez my fav...I had to get it covered...And m gonna get it covered every week for sure...Coz I love him...I even covered his trip to Amritsar...haha...

I wish I was with the media in 2008...I wudve stalked Rajeev Khandelwal...muhaha...

We have covered every show on Star except one...Thanx to me...:p:p And now there is one show on Colors which I will never allow them to cover...

Ram Kapoor ko bhi cover nahi karne diya maine..,The reporter was like...I am talking abt Ram Kapoor...I told him cover Ram on the sets of his own show...We dont do tacky shows like Sansky..

hahahaha...Vandu U r genius...keep it up doing gr8 work :D! Hope, YM cum bk soon.,i'm dieing to see her :)
jaisyjazz thumbnail

wow sone pe suhaga 
i love the first line of urs bas uski tv pe aane ki deri hain 
hey kya tum apne contacts se use tv pe achhe se role ke liye suggest bhi kar sakti ho kya? 
Daebak thumbnail
^^ I have just joined this firm a month ago yaar...
Our reporters are freelance in Mumbai coz we have 4-5 of them...
Already I have told them never to cover 2 shows one on Star and one on Colors...they will think I am mad if I ask them for contact numbers...LOL..

And I liason for the Entertainment Dept...I am more interested in Politics and Sports...M trying to get out of the Crime reporting...Its gruesome seeing the footages of crimes and the dead people..

Filhaal toh its all Uttarakhand..,,All our reporters were scrambling to catch hold of Rahul Gandhi today in Delhi and in Uttarakhand...

His absence was BIG NEWS all over...Whenever there is a crisis in the country hez always on foreign trips...BJP was having an awesome time taking digs at him last week..

And twitter was trending #WhereisPappu for Rahul,,,,haha..

Edited by togepe30 - 10 years ago
jaisyjazz thumbnail
ya i read it is going to end on mid august 😭 but i m really praying to end it soon u know GOD always listens to me :))) 
tum log bhi pray karo yaar dil se ki gayi dua always puri hoti hain aaa its filmy but its true man 
wow kya authority hain yaar show ko cover nahi karne ki its easy for u wah best of luck :)