Rang Badalti Odhani

.:ll ShaNak AT #5 ll:. * Defining Perfect * - Page 66

Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

</div>You can comment twice if it is more than a 7 hour gap in between the two comments😊
<div>I myself did that two days back and that too through my PC as I m on leave right now...

Ohh really...then we can make sure that we comment twice on yashu's profile...
Thanks for the information sourya...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It feels so gud to cum here...Whole IF is becum World War Zone...But, as always our Forum is Blissful just like our Shanak😊
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Miss.Wahian

It feels so gud to cum here...Whole IF is becum World War Zone...But, as always our Forum is Blissful just like our Shanak😊

IF is a strange place...Some foums are war zones, while others just spam 😆...
But yes the RBO forum is always bliss...
Btw, I just love Deepali's new DP...She has caught such a moment...Eeeks!...
The_May_Rose thumbnail

❤️ KKNNL...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 years ago
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah ryt RBO forum gives us peace unlike other forums where they bash each other!!
May be i have seen some old karan fans bashing here too at the start but now thankgod now only shanak fans are here!! RBO and shanak rox!!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@Maneesha - Credit to our MODs for always being firm about the rules, yet always keeping the forum's atmosphere inviting...As well as the contribution of our members😊...

Clashes happen in most places, where there are different points of views or preferences...It's how we treat people, that makes the difference...

Anyway, let's forget that and discuss ShaNak 😃...
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

need you tell that!! and the recent ones to top the chart is the JDJ forum..eeks they are bashing Drashti like anything!!😡
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Maneesha_Shanak

Yeah ryt RBO forum gives us peace unlike other forums where they bash each other!!
May be i have seen some old karan fans bashing here too at the start but now thankgod now only shanak fans are here!! RBO and shanak rox!!

More than the Mods I think the contribution of members is more because as you see the same mods when administered other forums were not so much successful(with exceptions of course!)
but the fact pertaining to the RBO forum was those who disliked RBO dint come down here(rather dint come down much too often😆) and the ppl who came here were too much engrossed in RBO to fight amongst each other!!😆 and another fact is that with years the fan base has become more and more aggressive  and RBO ended 2 years back!! so all these factors contributed!!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@Sourya - As we know, the RBO team had the right people, for each aspect of the show...This forum had the right combination of members and MODs...Which made this one of the best forums on IF 😊...

It's true that fanbases are alot more aggressive now...We were never interested in that sort of activity...RBO's content, ShaNak and our friends, gave us enough to discuss.😊...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
It raining for RBO fans today 😆...

YashAran posting about the monsoon 😃...
ShaNak VMz  galore, due to Saba's Birthday wek  ...
Yashashri tagged in Wassup 😆...