.:ll ShaNak AT #5 ll:. * Defining Perfect * - Page 62

Posted: 10 years ago
I told comment for yashu under color's poll question...now look , ppl using it to prove.. the other girl is more likeble๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Miss.Wahian

Just saw dis scence๐Ÿ˜ณ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7dozvWUq3SI[/YOUTUBE]

' Talli Shaan & Pareshan Khanak'๐Ÿ˜† Spacially, luv d way he sings.."khanak milane aayi thi...khanak mujhse milane aayi thi'๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ He looks like kid here๐Ÿ˜† N D moment whr he falls over her...haaye..I'm dead๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

gosh i luv this whole KKH scene i actually fell more in love with shanak after KKH sequence after that there was no going back 
shanak/yasharan rocks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

OMG!...The KKH episodes are simple epic!...Kahan se shuru karo?...Yes that was start of our dear ShaNak...Kya dialogue teh and the whole scenario is just fabulous...The song was just the perfect climax...Uff what direction and cinematography...

And finally YashAran's acting!...So natural!...I couldn't believe at such a young age they could get to the depth of these beautiful characters...Bravo! ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ...

Loved the Duwahdhi leaving scenes too...I half wonder if Karan impovised that lift?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...Yashashri actually looked and sounded surprised ๐Ÿ˜†...I think her arm was also caught at an ackward angle...

But it was all beautifully inacted and I loved how Shaan was protective of Khanak...He even thought to gift a stove to his in-laws ๐Ÿ˜Š...As well as reassuring Khanak, that they would return for another visit...Bless them both and their love...
"Dil ke yeh mamala hain, Dil ne suljhaya hain,

kuch pyar-vyar isane tere azs-paas laya hain,

marzi hain teri, tu chahe jisase puch le,

iss mann ki sun le tu, yah tere rab se puch le

hua hain mann bawara, bawara, mann bawara,

haan pyar mein..."๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ
Love dis scence...thodasa emotional, thodasa cute n thodasa romantice

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=j5YSyzP2fyc[/YOUTUBE]

luve their dialouges too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 K: Bhad mein jaye aapaka gift, mije nahi chahiye aapaka gift-shift.
 S: Toh phir kya chahiye MERI KHANAK ko?? (How many times , he said meri khanak in RBO๐Ÿ˜‰)
 K: AAP, sirf Aapโ˜บ๏ธ
 S: Haayee(Typical shan...nautanki๐Ÿ˜†)...itna pyarrr??...Itna pyar main nahi bardasht kar sakunga khanak!!๐Ÿ˜†

Then , the tightwala HUG๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜† 

The direction and editing of the scene is a bit odd...

But ShaNak are cuteness personified in the last part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
Originally posted by poo_j

Miss ShaNak a lot!!!

thaey are so perfect together
No one can ever beat shanak's chemistry ...they were best and will always remain best luv shanak/yashran
Originally posted by .Sarita.

No one can ever beat shanak's chemistry ...they were best and will always remain best luv shanak/yashran

They are one of a kind ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...