.:ll ShaNak AT #5 ll:. * Defining Perfect * - Page 58

Posted: 10 years ago
I m not stepping into that shitty forumwhere ppl think actors write the storyline themselves...lol

They dont know the difference between Reel and Real...Wat kind of idiots man...Sheesh...I just feel like smashing their heads on the wall...

M too demotivated to fight for a non existent character like Bharti...warna I wudve got them all banned by now...lad lad ke...

Btw...So Bharti is the vamp? Did she also blame that " Wahayyy" for everything...

Damn I thought she said she will quit by April if things dont go well...And so seeing the promo I thought shez quit...God help her !! Shez wasting time as a sidey without screenspace !! And now being used in the promos..

I bet the scene in the promo is all she got in the show too...SWJ ne chun chun ke badla liya hai...for god knows what !!Edited by togepe30 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by togepe30

I m not stepping into that shitty forumwhere ppl think actors write the storyline themselves...lol

They dont know the difference between Reel and Real...Wat kind of idiots man...Sheesh...I just feel like smashing their heads on the wall...

M too demotivated to fight for a non existent character like Bharti...warna I wudve got them all banned by now...lad lad kd...

Btw...So Bharti is the vamp? Did she also blame that " Wahayyy" for everything...

Damn I thought she said she will quit by April if things dont go well...And so seeing the promo I thought shez quit...God help her !! Shez wasting time as a sidey without screenspace !! And now being used in the promos..

I bet the scene in the promo is all she got in the show too...SWJ ne chun chun ke badla liya hai...for god knows what !!
πŸ˜† humase jyada buri halat male lead fans ki hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Noone talking abt him neigther gud nor badπŸ˜†πŸ€£ YM is atleast  'TALK OF THE FORUM'πŸ˜†πŸ€£
So now that weirdo has all the fans??
Wat a blah !!!
Who likes her...ewww !!

So now that weirdo has all the fans??
Wat a blah !!!
Who likes her...ewww !!
dos ppl must hv been 'Blind'πŸ˜†
Oh well...
If Tina Dutta can have fans then Wahaayy Naat !!

Oh well...
If Tina Dutta can have fans then Wahaayy Naat !!
πŸ˜†πŸ€£ I actually don't know anything abt her...I never seen Uttaran...but I still very much know abt RashmiπŸ˜†πŸ€£
Yep...
Rashmi is much more popular coz she can act...
But she gets screenspace too...YM as Bharti doesnt get the scope to even make it as a vamp...
Hello everyone 😊...

Please use the CCC for all non-ShaNak related discussion 😳...

SYL!...

P.S...Can we all be careful about what we say😳...Spies kahin bhi aa sakten hai...So let's keep our forum safe 😊
Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 years ago
U hv twiteer account, then plz vote for yashu here...

Just post dis on twitter .."RT-to-Vote, #tweevtVotes :I vote for @yashashri30 in category #BestIndActress athttp://iOchoice.com "  U vote ll be counted for her

Looks like YM quit that crap fest !!
Excellent !!