Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys I miss them like crazy!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38YpvNh-Tf8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I think this scene, has got to be one of my favs, love how he pulls her close, and their snuggle ๐Ÿ˜ณ !

Btw, did you guys notice how they're watching "TV" but they don't have a "TV" in their room...?  Silly CVs ๐Ÿ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Afiya๐Ÿ˜ƒ...So true!...ShaNak don't have a TV in their room...But this is a magic TV๐Ÿ˜‰...It appears on demand...Maybe it's hidden behind the painting on the wall๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...

Yes I miss them too!!!...Posted the episode 128 today...Found the edited table scene to post with it ๐Ÿ˜Š...
afiya. thumbnail
Hey May ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, ( lol that rhymed) ๐Ÿ˜†

And lol I guess so! Thanks for posting all the episodes! Gosh they're driving me crazy, I've never loved a jodi this much !
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Afiya

Hey May ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, ( lol that rhymed) ๐Ÿ˜†

And lol I guess so! Thanks for posting all the episodes! Gosh they're driving me crazy, I've never loved a jodi this much !

There is just something magic about ShaNak...And YashAran just gave us so many memorable scenes...Which have hocked us forever it seems๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Even after watching the old episodes, the heart still wants more...

Btw, I remember another blooper...During the HM track...Khanak asks Shaan why she has to carry his T-shirts in her suitcase...But the next morning, Shaan doesn't have anything to wear after he falls in the bathtub๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...Did they repack the suitcases before they got to Paulo's Cottage?๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
afiya. thumbnail
LMAO! Aww thats so cute ! And I know, I tried to fall in love with other couples, but it's just not happening... ๐Ÿ˜’

One thing that used to annoy me, was when they showed Shaan thinking about Khanak, and in his thoughts the Tum Jo Aaye, song sequence played. It was Khanak's dream, how on earth did he know about it ! ๐Ÿ˜•
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Afiya

LMAO! Aww thats so cute ! And I know, I tried to fall in love with other couples, but it's just not happening... ๐Ÿ˜’

One thing that used to annoy me, was when they showed Shaan thinking about Khanak, and in his thoughts the Tum Jo Aaye, song sequence played. It was Khanak's dream, how on earth did he know about it ! ๐Ÿ˜•

I am not even trying...No other jodi sesms to have the same affect on me...Will always support YashAran in their respective careers...But together they are dynamite๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

And regarding the dream scene, another blooper, we just didn't take notice before๐Ÿ˜†...As the song goes 'Neendo mein bolaya tujhe...'๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Perhaps they both dreamt of it...Anyway...Lets call it love...

Good Neend Afiya...See you tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š...
afiya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I am not even trying...No other jodi sesms to have the same affect on me...Will always support YashAran in their respective careers...But together they are dynamite๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

And regarding the dream scene, another blooper, we just didn't take notice before๐Ÿ˜†...As the song goes 'Neendo mein bolaya tujhe...'๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Perhaps they both dreamt of it...Anyway...Lets call it love...

Good Neend Afiya...See you tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š...

Probably, ahh Shanak Magic ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Good neend May!
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Seeing this scene again...I just noticed how Khanak hits her fist on Shaans shoulder at 0.30...That's so cute, I never noticed it before ๐Ÿ˜†...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfjDYngcyLw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
afiya. thumbnail
Omg the scooty scene ! I love his Hug ๐Ÿ˜
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
                oh i luv this scence too much...luv the way shan hold her from behind๐Ÿ˜‰.

both look perfect  together๐Ÿ˜Š