.:ll ShaNak AT #5 ll:. * Defining Perfect * - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
Kari and may
bell bajao scene yaad dila di haaye missing shanak specially their cute nok jhok and then rootna maana
Today was the day Shaan went to get Khanak for the second time after she left home😃...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K3Lv5i0tA4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
After all the heart-ache we all wanted ShaNak to fight for their love...But in the end Natasha was the one who forced Shaan to confess his true feelings...But I could understand ShaNak's decision...Khanak had Mugambo's threats and Shaan had loved natasha once, so he didn't want to break her heart...Watching the old episodes in the DT makes this even more evident😊...

But ' All's well, that ends well' as the  saying goes...And the burthals united in their own style😆...

Rikshaw fight...Pare-Shaan😆...The usaal nork-nork...And finally Shaan literally carrying Khanak, kicking and screaming to the car😆😍...

Wether  'Mein abhitak tumhari patni hoon'... was a typical Shaan blunder or Karan spontanious reaction...We will never know😆...
ahhh may I love this scene in this their attitude their stubbornness love it and after this my fav scene coming up bell Bajao but in this Epi I really liked Natasha a lot so understandable and matured character she was
sighsss May.. loveeed those scenes😍 can't believe its been a year since those scenes have been aired.. and my fav scene is coming up.. bell bajao.. what a classic scene😍
@Smitha - Thank you for posting the caps in the gallery😃...Love them all, but I just couldn't stop staring at this one😍...They look beyond adorable, bless them & nazar na lage...And look of bliss on their faces is just *sighs*

@All - Aren't they just perfect? *dies*...
I was watching the honeymoon scenes and wanted to post this one...Just love how ShaNak have a typical husband/wife arguement and Shaan will not ask for directions😆...And I just love how they can't remain cross with eachother...Cutie-pies, just love them😍...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JcyyLvzN7s&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
 i was fida wid d d way khanak said meri MIL...she was sooo cute n shaans smirk on it...marjawa

i miss them like crazy now😳
that mension not is so cute Loved the scene 😊
Hey May, well I never joined this :(, could you add my name? :)