Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
saira...me too me too...i soo love d falling in love phase
 those uneasy n uncomfy moments n wen they get all close unknowingly n then d moments...man thts d bestest phase of a love story n i so so so want tht in this track now:)

shaan falling fr her n d closeness they had...ufff dont get me started...lol
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How about when he kept on seeing Khanak everywhere when he was in the green shirt ? And he hugged her when he saw her ? And he was like moving his face against her shoulders 😍
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^

I know, it was Krishna di's idea of the amnesia track, I so wanted it like anything. I would have loved if Khanak fell in love and it was shown from her prespective and Shaan all pining for her *sigh* won't it be intense and reliving all the moments again.

@Kari

Yikes! Youre killing me lol! I loved this scene so much...the continuation of it was even more funny, the 'paravacan and all' lol!
-Deepali- thumbnail
@Saira..i fall in shanak after saw that episode..beautiful and emotional scene
shaan saw her divourse paper and she give him challange..khanak looked full of confidence for
her mission

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxpGJsbxs3o[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago
-Simple- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saira-

^^

I know, it was Krishna di's idea of the amnesia track, I so wanted it like anything. I would have loved if Khanak fell in love and it was shown from her prespective and Shaan all pining for her *sigh* won't it be intense and reliving all the moments again.

@Kari

Yikes! Youre killing me lol! I loved this scene so much...the continuation of it was even more funny, the 'paravacan and all' lol!

Yeah I think we should ask for it. That way we get 2 sides of their love 😍
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^that's only possible with an amnesia track and it should be khanak who should have it busss!! i want to see shaan tarpo over the fact that khanak does not love him 😍
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

khanak putting her head slowly...his lips were a treat to watch here...lol

n ya yashus glossy lips...i so wanted to u know wat...lmao
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anishaaa!

Don't remind me the initial 'bear' hugs! lol! They did them in the initial days and once in the rock-on track, After that they always do the side hugs.lol! Am not complaining...But the bear hugs looked so cute, he is so masculine and she is so petite, perfectly fits around his arms *sigh(
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Simple- thumbnail
Karishma I loved that scene ! Your right his lips were to watch when he was putting the Odhani on her. Sigh ! And when he was moving in to kiss her...but someone had to walk past then !