.:ll ShaNak AT #5 ll:. * Defining Perfect * - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
anisha...glad u made iot:) now gush to r hearts content...

now after u ppl mentioned d enegemnt after scene im runnng to watch d confronatation scene...d look kt n yashu had tht time was...kill me al;l d way...i wish to  get a guy like shaan so intense n gets wat he wants types...lol
Originally posted by -Simple-

YES ! Finally !! My phone has loaded the page !! I want to GUSH !! Did you guys see yesterday when they hugged *dies* + Shaan said they in same house + Khanak said but not in the same room + she looked at his lips when she did so !! Its not only Shaan that is betaab LMAO !

Hi Anisha 
Exactly!...As long as Shaan is around Khanak is at peace...The second he is far away she becomes restless...Making him call her every few hours etc...

Once again, part of her experience , character and her love for Shaan...*signs*...Kya pyaar hai...HMM...Bless them!...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
ky chook chook khana...i loved tht dialogue shaan said during their frst unofficial date...lol

kt excelled in acting from tht scenes onwards...he grew frm there.. n then  there was no looking back at all...
Originally posted by -mesmerised-

There's something about the current storyline that has me reminiscing about their past moments too... think it's because the 'golden RBO' flavour is back.

Some of the moment's we got to see this week were definately on par with that era of RBO, perfect example being the sindoor and mangalsutra scene... i honestly can't stop gushing about it! 😳

Ditto and gush away😃...

I think the we see the old flavour due to the focus on ShaNak, the old soundtrack, their venerability and the significence of ShaNak marriage, as you said😊...

☺️

u know i can so imagine shaan chori chori peaking in khanks room while she comes out having a bath drying her hair  n he admiring her n gangubai or pappi catch him...tht would b so cute to watch...1000 ideas running in my mind n i so want cvs to takle this track long n far fetched... n wat i love abt r cvs is they never ever dragg...within a weeks time they made shaan go live at gangubais place too so they dont tadpao us:)
Kari
but I want this track to be drag because jealous shan will give more attention to khanak he will love her more with his insecurity and we will get more hugs and ilu scene
i have no probs dragging at all tora but many wouldnt want tht ...i want them to take d track slow just as they r doing so n jealousy should b there althroughout ...i love shaan gussa n ntense wid a dash of his hot love😆...but they shpould after a week or so show him staring to look fr his wrk by next to next week tht is:)...
Originally posted by -Simple-

YES ! Finally !! My phone has loaded the page !! I want to GUSH !! Did you guys see yesterday when they hugged *dies* + Shaan said they in same house + Khanak said but not in the same room + she looked at his lips when she did so !! Its not only Shaan that is betaab LMAO !

Lol Anisha(?) i noticed it too, but so does Shaan! 😉

May this just proves that we were right to vote for Khanak in your betaabi poll. 😆

KKH... loved all the episodes around that sequence! That bit where Shaan is singing 'Khanak mujhe milne ayi thi!' was sooo adorable!

Was watching the Iktara sequence last. Love that song anyway, but the way it was picturised on Shanak was just beautiful... so simple and endearing! 😳 
Originally posted by Tora

Kari
shanak growth I really wanted see this kind of growth in their relationship with some budthalness
thursday when said you don't have be out this late night really I liked it because since nov his character went completely downhill with his selfish nature I really felt like mein augustwala Shan dekh rahi hoon who always cared for khanak even though they were not in love
khanak's character always been consistent so nothing to say much
but shanak growth their maturity I am so so so in a love with them

Shaan always cared about Khanak...

But it there is more empathsis on it now...And I guess Shaan has found his focus again...
haayeee ayshu...iktara ...they looked heabvenly...their dance was so simle yet sooo addictive man!!!..i loved how effortlessly he picked her up...twirled her n bothh had those cute peaceful smiles...loved tht song n now im watching it