.:ll ShaNak AT #5 ll:. * Defining Perfect * - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago

@Deepali - Have you made Avi's of this scene too?...

ShaNak just pulled at the heart-strings in this scene😭...YashAran were fantastic👏⭐️...
yashu crying just made me go awww...d moment khanak just slides into his arms crying it was it for me😍 i guess yashu cried for realllfantastic n oustanding r small wrds fr karan n yasha...i  put this scene in d history of rbo:)
oye deepali and may
marne ka irada hai kya
yesterday hug and ilu with so ease and that smile it was so unique
even I liked their nok jhok these two budthals really they are unique and hatke
this last two weeks I noticed that they look more fresh charmer and relax because of 5day format I guess

Hi ladies! 😊

I don't know which scene to gush about... the remarriage, the leaving home scene, the hug on the floor in Ducks apartment, the mangalsutra and sindoor scene, the dropping her off at Gangubai's place scene or that blissful hug last night... Shanak were exceptional in all! ❤️
@Karishma -
So true!...I think she really did cry, her sobs sounded real...I still remember the kitchen scene post engagement fiasco...Outstanding performance, showing Khanak crying while trying to reason with herself!👏...

And when Shaan was giving her the roses...Uff...As he said the dialogues...His eyes were tracing her face, as if to capture it in his mind...Karan's voice actuallly cracked at when he gave the second rose👏...

Like we keep saying these two will just kill us one day⭐️⭐️...

@Tora - I agreee and we were just gushing over some Avis😳...
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@Deepali - Have you made Avi's of this scene too?...

ShaNak just pulled at the heart-strings in this scene😭...YashAran were fantastic👏⭐️...
nope may..i have not made that avis because bona made it very beautifully😍😍😍😍😍
Omg what a scene and what a performance by both...looking very realistic and original😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by -mesmerised-

Hi ladies! 😊

I don't know which scene to gush about... the remarriage, the leaving home scene, the hug on the floor in Ducks apartment, the mangalsutra and sindoor scene, the dropping her off at Gangubai's place scene or that blissful hug last night... Shanak were exceptional in all! ❤️

I second that Aysha...All the scenes you mentioned were fantastic and they were full of ShaNak's magical moments😃...
mayyy...yes tht kitchen scene came to my mind i still watch it to date n cant helpp but tell this grl is one  hell of a actress...yasha did cry for real n thts wat an actor shoul blike...im sure in d scne if she really did cry karan was moreso motivated n the looks they had as shanak were  OMG!!!!!!!!!!! killer👏

this last week has been SHANAK GROWTH week i would say...every scene has gone way abve another...just as last year d month of june was golden rbos staring period so is it 2day n im so proud of d cvs to have done tht
ayesha
I agree last two weeks it was been amazing
kt/ym mindblasting fantabulous performance loving them all over again
can't get over with their performances
khanak looking beautiful with new dress, makeup and her hair
Shan looking more hotter in intense scene and in comedy he looks very cute
love them both
I have been thinking alot about the KKH squence too...This being June...I see alot nuances from ShaNak which are simliar to that time...Especially from Shaan...Perhaps because we see a vernarable side to Shaan at the moment😊...