Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys I am back with today's update sorry for the delay πŸ˜ƒ

Part I

Starts of with varsha scolding akshara why you bought ananya home she is a small kid she wants her mother in front of her eyes for a small time its different matter she got so restless and how did i feel hear her cry, akshara says sorry i troubled you but in the sun she was varsha says leave it, rajshri says akshara only bought her home now feed her milk rest singhaniya's arrive rajshri takes permission to leave, gyatri says stay a little while more she says no there is loadz of work at home to do the go bindya says to akshara why are you quite bhabhima says ananaya went thats why akshara says i will come in a minute she goes to her room and crys natik follows her closes there room door(good idea or noisy bindya would came πŸ˜†) natik puts his hand on akshara's shoulder she says i am alright leave me natik says listen to me I know you felt bad akshara says i only bought ananya to make her quite i coudnt see her crying.

Part II

akshara continues saying i didnt bring her home delbritaly natik says varsha got worried with ananya's crying what she said to you she didnt mean it at all, she knows how much you love ananya when her anger calms down she will relize what you did was right now dont cry relax he makes her sit on the bed and gives her some water to drink akshara say i didnt know ananya would cried or i would never bought her she always plays really well with me i thought she would calm down after drinking milk i dont want to see her in trouble natik says it wasnt any of your fault with ananya's crying you both were tensed, ananya was with you so she got angry, think from her point of view she got worried a small kid wasnt with her she came running to us akshara said this happened because of me i shoudnt bought ananya here i should understand a kid needs there mother she hugs natik crying natik says dont cry forget everything that happened understand when someone is angry these sort of things come out varsha is your childhood friend she gets really happy when your happy exp when you play with ananya, he wipes her tears and says dont take her talks to your heart akshara says i didnt take any talks to my heart i am just thinking what if ma gets angry with her (aww munna is such a sweet hubby 😳) @meshwari's varsha says to rajshri are you angry with me you didnt talk to me the whole way, rajshri says when have you become stone hearted, cant you see the way akshara is trying to forget her sorrows if she took ananya home and she cried woudnt akshara be worried, varsha says i want her to stay happy play with ananya but today rajshri says her heart broke today what you said to akshara broke her heart think yourself was it wrong or right i dont want to hear anything else

dadi says tiffs happen in friends they will handle it what happened rajshri walks away leaving varsha crying (I felt sorry for poor varsha rajshri should think of varsha's situation too ) @singhaniya's bhabhima gives gyatri a set to keep she says everything went well gyatri says i feel something happened between varsha and akshara as akshara was upset when we came bhabhima says both ar good friends they were just upset with ananya crying

Part III

varsha tells shaurya what ever i said to akshara i have fallen in everyone but my own eyes i didnt mean it i just felt restless seeing my daughter crying lets go to her house i want to appoligize shaurya says not now everyone there will find out in the morning we will go sad bg tune plays akshara and varhsa are crying natik wipes akshara's tears shaurya wipes varsha's akshara hugs natik (both friends are lucky to have sweet husbands but munna is the best Embarrassed) in the morning akshara comes down bindya enquires about varsha and ananya akshara says there fine bindya's mum says you look worried she says no bindya says your not happy like befoe akshara says its nothing like that bindya says then come shopping with us i want to buy stuff for my baby gyatri an bhabhima says go you will feel better she says no i have to make natiks fav sabzi they say they will do it she says i dont feel like it , varsha appoligizes to rajshri she says that akshara is more then my friend shes my sister i got weak one moment hearing my daughter crying i did it in my motherly love dadi says who will understand this better then you your doing the same for your child she feels sad and guilty (πŸ‘dadi you said right if rajshri can be overprotected in motherly love why cant varsha) try and understand her rajshri says varsha did put her daughter in aksharas lap but when i think of akshara's heart i feel like crying varsha says i will handle everything trust me they hug each other rajshri says talk to her once varsha says no i know what to do now

Part III

bhabhima and gyatri are ready to go to the madir varsha comes with ananya they greet each other and bhabhima says good you came since you went from yesterday akshara is sad she is very attached to ananya gyatri says that is everything ok yesterday you were feeling sad so was akshara, natik comes and says bhabhi you are here akhara was saying you forgot ananya's bag in a hurry gyatri laughs and says ok we are going to the mandir dont go in a hurry stay back a little while they leave varsha says to natik i am really ashamed natik says plz dont say that akshara is worried from yesterday and i know you must be thinking about her you meet her all tensions will be gone varsha says i will go to the kitchen natik says do one think go to the room i will send her there varsha says thank you natik says come on, natik goes to the kitchen he says you havnt taken your medican she says i will after this natik says no go now she says bhabhima and ma have gone to the mandir i hae to finish the work he says maharji will look after this then we will sit together and drink tea akshara says you will drink tea i will make it now he says no go and eat your median he sends her out of the kitchen, akshara comes in her room and sees ananya on her bed and gets happy

Precap: akshara says since my miscarriage happened i get worried a lot good thing you came bindya is listening to this at the door

It was an ok epi i liked it naksh convo was good varsha's relization was also good felt sorry for her at the point rajshri wont listen to hwe wonder what noisy bindya will do as she found out about akshara's mc

sorry for spelling error mistakes and delay

dont forget to press like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
aww i love how naitik didnt immedeatley get anrey at vrahsa he really did understand varshas situation and made akshara understand also he was so smart in consoling akshara  awesome job Naitik!! πŸ‘
Rajshri is so bad...she only thinks about akshara and noone else ntot even how varsha felt even akshara understood but rajshri will never understand🀒 she will just sit and cry constantly eworried about anyone else...i really felt bad for varsha cause she really felt bad for what she did and rajshri was so upset with her poor thing!! πŸ˜­
Thanks for the quick update Mariam!
Thank u soo much for the awesome update Mariam!
Thanks  for  the  update  mariam...naitik  was  too  good...
thanx for the update...happy to see both akshi and varsha together...
Thanks  for  the  update  πŸ€—. i  hope  by  wednesday  bindiya  go  home  with  her  mom  so  we  will  have  fun  and  naksh😳
Thanks 4 d awesome update,Mariam!😊
I loved Naitik yday!πŸ‘
Thanx for the wonderful update Marium..
Epi was too much pakau.. Precap dekhke lagta hai more rona dhona to follow.. but babli ke expressions dekhke i was rofling.. Aise expressions de rai thi as if uska mc hua hai.. 🀣
Thanks 4 d updt mariam.it was ok type episode.luvd naitik.luvd akshi when she rejected guniya maa-beti's proposal 2 go shopping.im wondering what is nxt in yrkkh?akshi-varsha tiff tho end ho gaya.