Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What about Jay and his parents and Archana.

Karan and Kritika are very important and we should not forget them.

Very good post and very apt description of every cast.

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't add KK b/c this is for all the other actors
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great post cvs n d actors read ds so dat actors will feel a bit better as dey r sad abt kmh ending n as far as cvs concerned atleast dey ll realize hw much we missed sm of dem 
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
totally amazing post!!
i loved kmh season one and i used to refer to it as one classic love story!! at beginning i expected kmh2 to be the same*at least close*...basically because the same leads were retained!
but kmh2 and kmh1 were poles apart and both the seasons are special to us!!
well, if i call the first season classic and timeless romance then i should call season 2, the modern classic!!

AROHI:
actually i loved both, the sincere and smart arohi sharma as well as the hot, naughty,childish and talkative arohi alluwahlia!! *i love kritika so much that i could watch some boring show to catch a glimpse of her! how can i miss it when she plays such awesome roles??*

ARJUN:
similarly i liked both the arjuns, the punj and the singhania!! though both were total sadoos, they were romantic and cute in their own way!!

THE SHOW:
i used to watch kmh1 for the sizzling chemistry between the leads!
but in the case of kmh2...chemistry was sizzling hot*as expected* but kmh2 had other great aspects too...first being the supporting cast, they were totally awesome!! we loved each and everyone of them and that would have been evident from all the appreciation posts and the polls the members created*ex..the bf u'll die to hve*!!

to mention a few...
sana khan:i first saw you in 'ishaan' as one of the girls who screech all the time!! you have come a long way from there...your character here was super-lovable and every one loves you!!

nitin:
you were super cute*nd handsome too*...wish we were able to get more of you in the series from the beginning! but none-the-less we get to see more of you at least towards the end and we are loving it *how can i forget your spoilers in fb??! you are totally cool yar!! *

sanchit*couldn't get much of him*,

romit*too cute man*,

billu*couldn't get much of him either but hve always liked him*,

lovedeep*loved the actress ahe was versatile*,dadi*super-cool*,

dj*wish she was not left behind in mid-way...i hve always loved dj n arohi scenes*,

preeti*whoa..accepting a gay son?! way too modern lolz*

amrit*wish she had cried less*

raj*the kid stole our hearts within the few days he was on show!*,

sudhir*everytime i think of him..my min automatically goes to the dialogue'mein tumhara hum pijaunga kamina..lolz!!*,

arvind*his was a mixture of sudhir n rajveer's characters!!*,

dadu*typical strict old punjabi man*,

micheal*the guy was too cute for me to note what he was upto in the show :P *,

kumud*only telly saas whose scenes i never skipped!!*,

rps*well,he was in ishaan too..his character was so funny there and all of a sudden when i saw him in this role...i couldn't help wondering how versatile he was at his work!*,

rashi*her character was too sweet but couldn't get much of her..but i would have loved it if she had more solid role!*,

dhoundu*i would hve loved this guy's stupid acts if he was not coming between the lead's romantic track!! none-the-less i would love to ee him in other shows*

last but the best the GREAT LOVE GURU..jay*the guy was super-cute,funny,..i don't know if the show would hve been the same without his cute character*!!

KMH SEASON 2:

kmh 2 came as a complete package...good costumes,chirpy dialogues,different story, awesome actors*not to mention hawt*,romance, dance, drama,music*not to mention karan's singing* nd so much more!! i just can't believe that ppl say that it didn't strike the chord!! this season was much more than its predecessor!

i would never want to come out of the spell you ppl have cast on us!!

i just don't want this magic to end here but then what else can we do other than wait for your next show??!!
*sorry it became a bit long*
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
Ava97 thumbnail
seriously u missed raj i want 2 know his real name !!!!!!
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yup the show was complete package

Rudra Pratap Singhania was excellent- his scenes with Arjun rocked and were highlights of KMH2

Kumud and her silliness was really cute- all those stupid plans to defeat Arohi

Mikhael-mama's boy but i think Danish is good at comedy- just watch scene when Arjun leaves house second time all his actions at Arjun's reaction

Raj was cute but at same time acted maturely advising his dad

Rashi was the most normal person whom we can relate insinghus all otheres were extreme

Romit- provided comic relief for his elder brother

Billu-Innocent but sometimes mature friend

Makrand- mature friend

Arjun- Excellent brother/son/human to family/friends and husband/BF to Arohi

Arohi- childish but mature in end when arjun required her help most 

I was most impressed by Arjun and RPS character in show

Most consistent characters- kumud and mikhael and jignesh and gauri(evil through out)

Shefali- excellent friend in need

Did not like any ahluwaliahs hence no comments
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: aavalu

seriously u missed raj i want 2 know his real name !!!!!!

mohammed sami
kavyasam thumbnail
Good post janvi ,   I was  thinking of  doing  something  similar  like  a  character synopsis,  but  good I checked  I found this. 

Any show is incomplete without  strong  characters.   Apart  from the Leads of this  Show ,  Karan and Kritika ,  as  Arjuhi ,  there were many characters who  were  very important for their  story -  
RPS,  Daadi ,  Raashi and  Gauri .   

RPS  because he is the creator of  the  Don Arjun,  a  manupulator , a genius,  very  strong and Consistent  character and  Mohan Kapoor nailed it.  Everytime he came on  screen it was a treat to watch .  He is an awesome actor and I loved this character.   👏

Daadi  -  She is amazing too,  a very strong willed lady,  of whom even RPS is a little scared .  Knew  arjun's real  nature from the beginning and wished him  good  in  every up and down.  and the actress was fab 👏

Res for the rest.

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
we'll miss you ppl so much after the show goes off-air!!
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Post..😃Much needed...Ditto with everything you hv said..
But there is no Raj😳..That Lil Angel who came and made this Love stoty more rocking and Interesting..Roll No -31...He added more charm to the show..Kitni..Had really good cast..Specially It seemed that they shares really nice on screen chemistry...Which reflected with their Scenes Everytime...Wish All the Best to everyone..