Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coldpies thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome Archie. Really enjoyed the update.

Bani is playing with fire. Will be interesting to see whats in store for her for her day off. Hopefully Jai will spend the day off with her..:-)
madhujasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice part

waiting for the next on eagerly

update soon '
lovelyyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates... quiet jealous bani is coming close to Jai ...
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifull, i can just see the shock on Annie's face. Loved it waiting for the next part to no wat Annie is going to do.
orchidpurple thumbnail
that was amazzzinggg...
I signed into KS 10 mins before my group discussion for class...
Could wait to finish the discussion and read your update...

And before going back to my books...came here directly...

Just loved it...Bani is slowly and steadily melting...and now looking back I do not think Annie is that bad...she at least made Bani realize her love...
And Bani kissing Jai...

Hope Neil doesn't create any more confusion to JB life

Thanks for the PM and the update...

OP
suwas thumbnail
Annie is shocked to see bani's picture in Jais drawer. Serves her right for snooping around her boss. She is determIned to wage a war. Good it will help to melt her.she already accepts that she is bani Walia. Waiting to read more.
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Hey guys,

Loved your comments! Like they seriously made my day! 😉
Here is the next part. Warning: Its short, cuz I have alot of work to do. 😭 Hopefully, I will post a longer part soon!

Chupanke Ki Saaza
-PART 18-
Jai Confident

"Finished?" Neil asked a tired looking Bani.

"Almost… how come you are still here?"

"Waiting for you obviously!"

Bani looked from her laptop screen, to find a grinning Neil. It was almost two weeks since he joined the company and already, he was in good terms with everyone. Topping that list was Bani herself, with whom he shared everything. At this point, they were nothing less than two good friends. Atleast, that's what she thought!

"But its 7pm!" Bani said, surprised. "Why would you wait this long for me?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

Bani smiled, really touched. Ek mera pati hai, she thought sarcastically. Who didn't call me the whole day, and then there is you, who waited so long! Why is my life so messed up?

"Waise you work too hard," Neil said, watching her study some files.

"You observe too much," she replied, absent-mindedly.

"Did you know they opened a new Chinese restaurant down the street from here?"

"hmm.."

"Tumhe Chinese food bahut pasand hai na?"

"M-hmm."

"So, why not go today, once you are done?"

Bani looked up at that comment. Did he ask me out to dinner? She thought. "Like together...?"

Neil was nervous at once and began fidgeting with his hands. "As friends… you know."

"Chill!" she said, laughing at his innocence. "I was just asking. No need to get so nervous."

Neil let out a sigh of relief. While he particulary didn't harbour feelings for his boss, what it was only two weeks since his appointment, but he definetly had a soft corner for her.

Bani quickly finished her work and packed up for the day.

"Do you guys always work this late?" Neil asked, as Bani gave one last sweep of the room.

"Guys?" she replied, confused. "Who else is still here?"

"Mr. Walia," Neil answered. "He is still in his cabin."

"Jai is still here?" she said. Of course, she added to herself. He must still be working on the new project. I swear, one of these days, he should just move into his office. And Im pretty sure, he didn't even have dinner yet.

"Kya hua?" Neil asked, watching Bani deep in thought. "Why did you stop?"

"Ummm…. Actually, Neil," she said, slowly. "I just remembered something to do. So, you go ahead."

"That's okay. I will wait for you and then we will go for dinner."

"No, it will take a while."

"Koi baath nahi Bani!"

"But…but, I will feel guilty. Please, tum jao!"

Neil was utterly confused. "Abhi tak toh teek thi, phir kya hua?"

Urghh… why does he ask so much questions? "Its urgent. We will go some other time."

"Promise?"

Bani nodded.

"Accha teek hai. Good night!" he said, before leaving the cabin.

Heaving a sigh of relief, Bani took out her phone. "Hi," she said. "I want take-out for two people."

Jai's stomach let out a growl. "Shut-up," he muttered, while he continued to read the file at hand. "We have a long way to go tonight."

"No you don't," Bani replied, laughing. Who talks to their stomach?

Jai looked up surprised. "Tum abhi tak ghar nahi gayi?"

"And leave you here?"

Bani placed the food she ordered on the table. "Dinner."

Jai raised his eyebrow. "Bani Dixit mere liye khana lekar aayi hai?"

"Haan," she replied, sitting down. "Kyunki tum apna khayal hi nahi rakthe ho."

Jai refrained from smiling and greedily took a bite. It was delicious!

"Kaisa hai?" Bani asked, curious.

"Its really good."

Bani let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god. I was hoping you didn't mind Chinese food too much."

"Tum kab samjoge," he answered. "Jo tumhe pasand ho, woh mujhe bhi pasand hoga."

Bani grinned. He knows I like Chinese food!, she thought happily.

"Waise," Jai said, watching her eat. "Tumhara boyfriend kahan hai?"

"Kaun, Neil?"

"Obviously."

"Why would he be here with me?"

Jai leaned back in his chair. "Because he never leaves you. You are the first one he says hi to, he has breakfast with you, he has meetings with you, he has lunch with you and everyday without a fail, offers to drive you home. So, aaj tumhe yahan akele kaise rehne diya?"

"So you keep tabs on me?" she smirked, reminding him of a similar comment he made about her a few days ago.

"I am just a good observer."

"I think you are just jealous."

Jai raised his eyebrow. "Jealous of what? Neil?"

"Ofcourse," Bani replied, fully enjoying the moment. "Woh mera itna khayal joh raktha hai."

"He doesn't know how to take care of you."

"And you do?"

Jai picked up his fork and began eating, taking his time to answer. "You need someone to take care of you, not the other way around."

"Kyun? Neil can take care of me! In fact he already does!"

"You don't need a puppy to keep running behind you."

"That's very low," Bani retorted. "Neil doesn't run after me."

Jai looked at Bani. "Look at me and tell me you believe that."

Bani averted her eyes, causing Jai to grin in triumph. "Dekha… even you can't deny it!"

"So what?" she said. "He is cute."

Jai smiled, but didn't answer.

"Accept it," she pressed. "You are jealous of him."

"No," he said, very calmly. "Im not."

Jai's composture troubled Bani. It was very obvious that he wasn't lying. "How are you so confident?"

"Kyunki main tumhe jaantha hoon," he answered. "Neil is not your type."

"Neil mein kya kharabi hai?" Bani fired back. "He looks good, he earns good too. He is super smart and more importantly, cares for me. So, why is he not my type?"

"Because he is not me."

Silence overtook the room, as Bani stared at Jai, trying to understand the look on his face. Was it confidence that she loved only him or arrogance that she can't move on from him?

"I can move on you know," she said finally. "I can like him too."

"Be my guest," Jai said with a smile. "But don't have too many hopes."

Bani stood up, having finished her food. "So, let me get this straight. Tumhe koi farak nahi padtha, if I go out with Neil."

Jai shook his head.

"Good," she replied, making her way to the door. "Then it shouldn't bother you that he asked me out to dinner tomorrow night."

Jai didn't answer, causing Bani to stop in the doorway, with a smirk on her face. "Right?" she said.

Jai kept his face blank and gave a curt nod. "Have fun."

*****************************************************************************************

I know, i know - its super short. But will definitely make the next update long and juicy! 😆
Gotta run!

Archi
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
AH! That was great! Ohmygod. Is Jai going to crash that dinner "date?" Hehe that would be amazing!

I was totally grinning as I read Bani shooting down Jai's overconfidence. Awesome awesome update!

Cheers!
Naina
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Naina2127

AH! That was great! Ohmygod. Is Jai going to crash that dinner "date?" Hehe that would be amazing!

I was totally grinning as I read Bani shooting down Jai's overconfidence. Awesome awesome update!

Cheers!
Naina

How do you always manage to comment even before I send the PMs? Its like you are super woman! 😆😉
But thanks for the comment hun! 🤗