Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearlw thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
👏thank u for the pm archi.

the update is very good. I am eagerly waiting for jai and bani to become one again.

please update soon.👏 

Coldpies thumbnail
Thanks for the PM Archie. 

What an update. I wonder what Bani is going to do know to get her revenge back with Jai for the secretary fiasco. I think we need an entry of a gorgeous hunk to make Jai jealous.

Looking forward to the next update.

Thanks
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm archi...
always love reading JB stories... and their arguments...😉
 and agree totally about the need of a hunk of a scretary for bani... who will make jai burn with jealousy and realise his love for her...
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: suwas

What a nice update. Jai's retiring secretary tried to advice bani but bani is stil not ready yet. Bank getting jealous with Annie & Jai teasing her is cute. May be soon she will let Annie know her right over Jai.

Thanks! Bani will let Annie know soon enough.. 😉😆

Originally posted by: orchidpurple

Once again..amazing update...
Loved it...
Everyone else notices our couple in love except they themselves... 
:(
And, Hope Annie does not create more confusion to JB's life...

Please continue soon..
Thanks

OP

Thanks OP! Nothing can come in between JB's life... they love each other wayy too much! 😉

Originally posted by: Anjinie

Thanks Archi, i thought u forgot about the this ff, lovely update waiting for the next one. It would be nice to see Bani win this round with Jai

Originally posted by: Anjinie

Lovely, update, i thought u forgot about this ff. Looking forward to more gud parts this with Bani wining over Jai. Thanks

Thanks Anjinie! Sorry for the long wait, I got busy with university! 😭
But Bani will get her revenge! 😉

-Archi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearlw

👏thank u for the pm archi.

the update is very good. I am eagerly waiting for jai and bani to become one again.

please update soon.👏 

Thanks for commenting! JB are in the process of falling love ALL OVER AGAIN! 😉

Originally posted by: Coldpies

Thanks for the PM Archie. 

What an update. I wonder what Bani is going to do know to get her revenge back with Jai for the secretary fiasco. I think we need an entry of a gorgeous hunk to make Jai jealous.

Looking forward to the next update.

Thanks

Thanks Coldpies! Im working on the gorgeous hunk part... 😉😆

Originally posted by: cjs369

thanks for the pm archi...
always love reading JB stories... and their arguments...😉
 and agree totally about the need of a hunk of a scretary for bani... who will make jai burn with jealousy and realise his love for her...

Thanks for commenting hun!  Making Jai jealous is very easy... im working on it! 😉😛
-Archi- thumbnail
Hey Guys! Thanks for all the comments... it made my day! Here is the next part!

Chupanke Ki Saaza
-PART 13-
Temptations

A pair of muddy brown eyes watched her intently as if reaching deep into her soul. She greedily absorbed that look, wanting them to never leave her. They were her only anchors to this earth, for every other cell in her body was afloat.

An involuntary smile spread across her face, as she looked down from the eyes and found a pair of soft lips.  A pleasant kind of jitter through her body, making her imagination go wild. The eyes blinked, knowing the desire that passed through her. And inching forward, the face which seemed familiar and yet strange, began to close the distance between them.

Her heart thudded loudly as she anticipated what was surely going to happen any second. Her eyes closed as she lets her thoughts take their own course. The seconds ticked by, heighting the tingles in her body even more.

The pair of lips were an inch away, when Bani woke up with a gasp. She could recognize that face from a mile away, in fact it belonged to the man asleep beside her this very second. But the question was, what was he doing in her dreams?

"… and his eyes," Annie let out a sigh. "You can't stop looking at them."

It was another day at the Walia Industries and the newly appointed secretary of Jai Walia was busy chatting away to one of her best friends. The topic was really not hard to guess.

"The other day," Annie said, excitedly. "He took off his blazer and gosh, were his biceps nice! I swear Neha, if you saw those arms, you would have fainted."

Neha seemed to have said something only a girl would, for Annie began to giggle. She was so lost in her own little bubble, that she didn't even see Bani walk up to her desk and wait for the conversation to end.

"You have no idea Neha," Annie continued, completely oblivious to her impending doom, for Bani did not like waiting.  "The number of times my heart stopped looking into his eyes. And when he starts talking… all you ever feel like doing is getting those lips to kiss you."

Bani's eyes widened, as her dream from last night flashed infront of her eyes. The clear image of Jai's face – and his lips – were not something you forget easily.

"I wonder if he is a good kisser," Annie said. "I mean guys that look good aren't really romantic. And all the media reports make him look like one of those angry-young-man types…"

Annie sighed as Neha replied to her observation. "The funny thing is, you would think after working with Jai everyday, you start to get annoyed… but, you only end up wanting him more."

Bani nodded in understanding, completely missing the part that Annie was in fact talking about her husband.

Annie continued. "I wish he would kiss me… that's all I need to know if he is the one."

This seemed to bring Bani back to earth. "He is not the one," she said quietly, as Annie looked up in utter shock. The phone slipped from her hands as she hastily stood up.

"M-Ms. Di-Dixit," she stammered. "When did you come?"

"Just long enough to see you obsess over your boss," Bani said coolly.

Annie's cheeks coloured, making Bani a little more sympathetic. How can anyone resist him? "Its okay… kind of hard to ignore Jai once you notice him." Which I have started to… AGAIN! Bani added to herself.

Annie looked up in surprise. She never thought the strict Bani Dixit had a girly side to her. Ever since she joined, she never saw Jai and Bani interact without a fight. She was shocked to see how anyone got away from talking to Jai Walia like that, for not only was Bani rude, but downright mean. But no one sacked her… hell, no one even said a word. She sometimes had a feeling that the others, mainly Ranveer and Uday Walia, enjoyed every bit of it.

"Anyway," Bani continued. "Give these files to Jai when he comes back from the meeting. They are very important."

Annie nodded, glad she wasn't yelled at for her behaviour. Just as she was about of sit down, Bani said, "By the way, don't ever use the company time for your gossip again. If you have free time, then use it for something useful."

And with that Bani left, leaving a very irritated Annie. Obessing over Jai Walia is not useful? she thought to herself. Obviously Bani Dixit needs to get her head checked.

"Yes Mr. Sharma, we have no problem with your conditions."

It was mid-afternoon and Bani found herself in Jai's cabin, where there was yet another meeting. She normally would have found interest in such discussions,  but today, her thoughts were elsewhere. Last night, for the second time in a row, she dreamt about Jai. She hated the idea wanting him once again… she shut those thoughts out a long time ago.

"We discussed this with your delegates last time," Jai continued, not even noticing the lost look on Bani's face. "If you want, Annie can email you the notes she took. They are very informative."

What Bani didn't understand was, why the dreams began appearing now. Its been over two weeks since she returned to the Walias and things start happening now? The worst thing was she couldn't even talk to Rano or Lakshmi… I mean, how can anyone explain why she wanted to kiss a man whom she hated?

"As I pointed out last time," Jai droned on. "We have actually haven't been receiving any updates from your side. So, I really want to stress how important communication is here."

Rano's voice drifted into Bani's thoughts. Its very simple Bani. You love him… and your subconscious mind is trying to tell you to stop pretending that you hate him!  Bani sighed. That is exactly the advice Rano would give her. But she knew her subconscious well… her detest for Jai Walia triumphed everything and anything else she had for him.

"Of course Mr. Sharma! We are happy to pre-pone the inauguration – Walias are always prepared!"

Lakshmi also would have a similar opinion about Bani. Chill na Bani, she would say. Jai tumhara pati hai… obviously you can hate and love him at the same time, because the hate is love too!  Look at me, when I am mad at Tarun, I want to murder him, but at the same time I can't live without him! That's true love sweety…

"Annie," Jai said. "Can you get me those files… I think we should go over the finances with Mr. Sharma today as well."

Bani shook her head. Her two best friends were useless.

"Bani?" Jai's voice called, but she was still stuck in her world. "…BANI?!"

She jerked out of her thoughts to see Jai, Mr. Sharma and Annie giving her a curious look. She blinked trying to erase her thoughts away. "Y-yes?"

Jai gave a pointed look. Day dreaming during a meeting was something he detested. "Mr. Sharma wants to discussing what the marketing strategies are," he said, shrugging off his blazer. "So, do you want to input something?"

"Um… y-yeah, sure…"

…gosh, were his biceps nice! Annie's words from yesterday travelled to Bani, who couldn't help but notice the thick muscule on Jai's hand, only visible because of the short-sleeved dress shirt he was wearing.

"So Ms. Dixit," Mr. Sharma said, pulling out a file. "According to new changes, the marketing of the hotel will have to change. We are now offering... erm, Ms. Dixit?!"

"Huh?" Bani said, turning to Mr. Sharma. A part of her went down the memory lane, remembering what it felt like to be hugged by those strong arms.

Jai was very irritated. Bani was ruining the company's image infront of the client! "Mr. Sharma," he said, diverting the attention from the dazed form of Bani.

However, unfortunately, when he began talking, Bani's thoughts took a new direction as the rest of Annie's word hung inaudibly in the air. And when he starts talking… all you ever feel like doing is getting those lips to kiss you.

Unwantedly, memories of their first kiss began to fill Bani's mind. It was during a Christmas party, when they were caught under mistletoe and were forced to kiss. That was the first taste she got of Jai's love…

"Ms. Dixit," came a cold voice. "I think its time for you to leave."

Bani looked up to see an angry Jai. Obviously, she missed another question. She was going to be in so much trouble after this. She cleared her throat and said,  "I am sorry gentlemen, but I don't feel too well. Excuse me."

She got up to leave, walking back to her office in dread. Being along with her memories was never a good thing.

"Jai, look at this, there is something wrong with the blueprint," Bani said, walking once again into Jai's office. The fiasco with Mr. Sharma was long over, with Bani busying herself in work. Right now another problem arose for the Walias.

"Yeah," Jai said, not taking his eyes off the laptop screen. "I am looking at it right now."

Bani walked over and stood behind Jai. "See," she said, bending down and pointing to the screen. "There shouldn't be windows here."

Jai nodded. "I am going to kill whoever made this. This was supposed to be sent to the builder two days ago!"

"Well, thank god it didn't. Imagine if the construction already began!"

Jai let out a sigh, leaning back into his chair. It was then that Bani realized how close she was him. If she moved an inch, her cheek would rub against his. Despite the temptation, Bani slowly straightened up.

"There is something in your hair," she said, quietly. She then proceeded to remove a small piece of paper, when Jai pushed her away.

"Leave it," he said, turning back to the screen. 

Bani was disappointed. She had a strong urge to run her hands through his hair. Regardless, she scolded herself for even thinking about this issue once again. In her solitary, Bani promised herself to concentrate only her work. It worked, until she was once again in Jai's presence.

"So, what are we going to do?" Bani asked.

"Re-do the whole thing," Jai said simply. "Call the builder and tell him we will send it by tomorrow."

Bani nodded. "Don't stay up too late."

Jai snorted in response. "Is that possible?" he asked, rhetorically, causing Bani to smile.

Just then Annie walked in. "Jai, is there anything else you want me to do?"

Bani closed her eyes, trying to resist the urge to yell at Annie. There was soo much work and this girl couldn't find anything?

"No Annie," came Jai's voice.  "Go home."

Bani opened her eyes in irritation. Why is Jai pampering her so much? She thought. Forget it. I don't want to even get involved in this.

She was almost to the door, when she heard Annie's voice again.

"Jai," she said. "There is paper in your hair."

"Can you take it out please?"

Bani whipped around. And sure enough, she saw Annie pick out the piece of paper she spotted two minutes ago.

"Thanks!" said Jai.

"You sure you don't want me to stay?" Annie asked.

And without waiting for his reply, Bani ran out of the room. A tear escaped her eyes even before she reached her cabin.

She was dreaming again. She lost track of the number of times she saw his face, but it was guaranteed that it definetly surpassed ten. The muddy brown eyes caressed her lovingly, as grin made its way up his face. And without hesitation this time, she pulled him close. He understood her intentions well and without haste, sealed her lips with his. 

BEFORE everyone thrashes Jai, I want to remind you guys that Bani made it super clear that she no longer loves him and wants the divorce. So, he feels no obligation to be with Bani anymore. (See Ch. 9: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1690248?pn=11 for a little bit of insight into Jai's feelings! 😊)

So, waiting for your comments!

Archi
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Annie is becoming irritating like a fruit fly. 😡

About time Bani tells her who JW belongs too and make

her day dreaming 😍 a reality 😉 

👏 👏 👏
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon