jeevikagurl88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Both parts was simply superb.
I can't wait for the next update
Please update soon.
pooja1_76 thumbnail
can't wait to find out what happens next. love both parts.
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 12 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail
gr88 story hope to see jai bani reconciliation soon.
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Hey guys!!

Thanks soo much for the all the comments. I will be out of town for a few days, so i am gonna post the first part of chapter 10. Hope you like it!

Chupanke Ki Saaza
-PART 10-
The Hunt

"Bani meri baath toh suno," Jai said for the umpteenth time that night.

Bani maintained her stony silence the entire way from the club and ignored Jai's tries to make conversation. Anything he said, made her that much more angry. Upon reaching the hotel, she got out of the car and walked to her room, with Jai in tow, muttering under his breath.

"Kya Bani," Jai said, as Bani dropped her bag on the sofa and opened her suitcase for her night clothes. "Won't you give me a chance to explain?"

Bani began to remove her jewllry and the bobby pins in her hair.

Seeing that his efforts didn't have much success, Jai decided to change his way of approach. "Waise, how was your date? Did Harsh keep you busy?"

Anger bubbled even higher inside Bani as she flashed Jai an angry glare.

"I guess its too good to put into words," Jai said, watching Bani's face. "I am surprised that Harsh didn't ask you to be his girlfriend," he continued. "He usually asks any girl he sees!"

"AND YOU STILL LET ME GO WITH HIM?" The words were out of Bani's mouth, before she could stop them. Jai's comments were too much to bear.

Jai, however, was relieved to hear Bani's shouts. "I am sure you can take care of yourself," he replied, probing her even more.

"TAKE CARE OF MYSLEF?" Bani screamed. "IF YOU TOOK A BIT LONGER THEN GOD KNOWS WHAT THAT PSYCHO WOULD HAVE DONE TO ME!"

"Exactly," Jai said. "I came on time and saved you. So, you are welcome!"

Bani's rage was beyond words. She wanted to hurt Jai - the urge was soo much that she picked up the nearest pillow and threw it at him. Jai caught it with a smirk. "Good one," he said.

"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE CALM?" she yelled. "WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED?"

"Nothing would have happened," Jai said, confidently.

Bani stormed up to him. "YES IT WOULD HAVE! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW OBESSIVE HARSH WAS?"

"Then why didn't you tell him that you didn't want to come?" Jai said, folding his arms across his chest.

"I DID!" Bani said. "BUT HE DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME!"

"Bani stop yelling before you wake up the entire hotel!"

"NO I WON'T," Bani continued in her screaming voice. "BECAUSE IT IS YOUR F***ING FAULT THAT I AM THIS ANGRY!"

"Really?" Jai said. "If it is all my fault then why didn't you tell Harsh that you are married?"

Bani didn't have an answer. Jai took this as an advantage and continued. "I know, because you HATE me, and would do anything to get rid of me. So, if you really want to blame someone, blame yourself. Because if you told Harsh that you are MY wife, he wouldn't have even dared to talk to you!"

"Well, if you want to escape from your fault," Bani said, her voice still strained. "Then no one can help you! The fact remains that you hate me as well - this relationship isn't one sided!"

"How do you know that?"

Bani let out a sarcastic laugh. "Because YOU are the one who filed the divorce, YOU are the one who pretends I don't exist, and YOU are the one who let Harsh take me, when I said no and EVEN told him that you wouldn't like it!"

Jai's eyes narrowed. Why does everyone blame me? He thought to himself. First Rano and now her? don't they realize that I was not the one who started it? "You know what I think?" he asked, but answered it himself. "I think that you wanted to go with Harsh... afterall, he owns the one of the biggest companies around and is definetly one of the most best-looking people you have ever met."

Bani felt as if she was slapped. She stared at Jai, not being able to believe that he uttered those words. When the words finally sunk it, she turned around and almost ran to the washroom, trying to stop the tears brimming in her eyes.

Seeing the hurt flicker on Bani's face, Jai was immediately plunged in regret. "Bani  wait," he called, running after her. He managed to stop her locking the bathroom door just in time.

"I don't want to talk to you," Bani said, her throat hoarse from all the yelling.

"No, listen," Jai said in a pleading tone. "I am sorry... it just slipped... I didn't mean it!"

"Of course you meant it," Bani said. "No need to pretend... I know I am nothing more than one of those girls who are desperate for attention. Im nothing more than a passing cloud for you!"

"No, that's-"

But Bani wouldn't let him finish. "I get it! So, that's what I mean to you now right? That's why the divorce. That's why you ignore me now. That's-" She stopped halfway through her rant and tried to close the door once again, but Jai wouldn't budge. When her efforts didn't stop, Jia firmly held her hand.

"Will you listen to me?" he asked.

But Bani didn't answer. "Let - go - of - me!" she said, slapping his hand.

Annoyance flickered through Jai. He seized her other hand too, the force of which caused her to stumble backwards and hit the wall. They were now so close together that their noses almost touched. She was sandwiched between the wall and Jai and could feel his weight pressing in on her, but was surprised to not all mind the closeness.

"Tum achi tarah se jaanthi ho," Jai said in a harsh whisper. "Why I let you go with Harsh. And don't say I was unfair, kyunki it was not funny that you threw my file in the pool - this project is important to me."

Bani was about to protest, but quickly closed her mouth, seeing Jai's glare.

"Aur rahi baath tumhari ki," Jai said. "Then I don't care what you feel of me. I think we both are beyond the point of worrying whether we mean something to eachother - you made that pretty obvious when you ignored me for the past month! So don't blame me for having stopped caring about you, its kind of hard when all you did was hate me."

He let go of her and stalked out of the bathroom, leaving a shocked Bani. She didn't see Jai with such intensity for a long time and startled as she was with his painful words, she was even more surprised at the warmth his closeness brought to her. If she didn't know better, she would have said, that she missed his touch.

I know its very short, but i will post the rest of the part soon! Waiting for your comments...

Archi

Edited by -Archi- - 12 years ago
suwas thumbnail
If Jai is trying to make sure he & Bani stay together his actions are not helping. Him letting bani be with an obsessive guy & going only after Rano told him to is not good. But one thing he said was right.. Bani shd have told him that she is married.& Bani is forgetting that she is the one who started the whole thing by leaving Jai in the first place for something which wasn't his fault.
Edited by suwas - 12 years ago
chemistry101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nicely written...love to read more. 
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 da update, wil be waiting 4 u, take care & njoy.
Ezther thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely part baba...lovely part...

can't wait for what happens next...regardless,Jai was wrong...playing what ifs with someone you care about is not the way to go...

other than that,aage dehko hota hai kya!!!!
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Archi.
Story is going great, can't wait to read the next part.👍🏼