Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Next episode of Khuda Aur Mohabbat is last.. (Page 2)

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Every good thing comes to an end... I simply loved this drama, and will miss it badly... Imran-Sadia was a great duo. Amazing novel aswell as drama... Brilliant acting...About Imran's break Its good its a break and he's not quitting... But he should be proud and his fans to his last drama before the break is KAM and he acted wonderfully... hope to see him back soon... & KAM is one of the best dramas of pakistani televison and it will be remember for long time...

-Laiba

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreenanne156mazkachazka

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I really hope the second part to KAM is shown soon. This was a wonderfully scripted drama (of course it's because the novel was so beautifully written). And Imran's acting really lived up to the beautiful and heartbreaking storyline. Even though each episode made me want to cry Ouch I still loved every bit of it. Heart The last episode is surely going to be a killer :( 

I'm happy to hear that KAM is #1! That's awesome news! :) And I hope Imran doesn't make us wait too long to see his beautiful face again Tongue 

Thanks for opening this topic!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincess

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princez_94

Every good thing comes to an end... I simply loved this drama, and will miss it badly... Imran-Sadia was a great duo. Amazing novel aswell as drama... Brilliant acting...About Imran's break Its good its a break and he's not quitting... But he should be proud and his fans to his last drama before the break is KAM and he acted wonderfully... hope to see him back soon... & KAM is one of the best dramas of pakistani televison and it will be remember for long time...

-Laiba

absolutely dear..well said..the best part is good things end and leave such a big impact in your heart..you cherish it forever..and thats the case with KAM..it was,is and will be the first and best Pakistani drama for me that i madly fell for..He is indeed very proud of this response for KAM,he said that in one of the radio int. calls recently..imglad too for his break..hope to have him back as soon as possible..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreen.SilentPrincessfizii_gurl

Go to top