Pakistani Serials

Next episode of Khuda Aur Mohabbat is last..

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
guys next episode i.e 14th episode of Khuda Aur Mohabbat is the last one..source::Imran's FB page

For those who are confused yes the next episode of Khuda Aur Mohabbat will be the last BUT there is a sequel to it titled "God & Love" which is set to be recorded in USA after some time. - Admin

and one more good new for all KAM follower's..Khuda Aur Mohabbat is the top show on TV at present..here is the news paper clip..its in urdu..😊

with this comes another sad news for Imran's fans;

imran is taking a long break from showbiz...source Imran's FB page

Most of you may know about Imran's statement in last night's live radio phone call with Dr Ejaz Waris about quiting Showbiz , on his behalf we would like to clear that - Imran is not quiting showbiz/television but is just going on a long break from dramas & Inshallah will be back afterwards :) Stay with us for more updates .. - Admin

link::http://www.facebook.com/ImranAbbasNaqvi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariola thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i dont watch  that drama !

but i have heard that imran is taking a break but isnt he currently working on his new project akbari asgahri ? little curious
mazkachazka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blizard

i dont watch  that drama !

but i have heard that imran is taking a break but isnt he currently working on his new project akbari asgahri ? little curious

yess dear..he's taking a break..but as far as i know he's done with Akbari Asghari..lets see
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG πŸ˜² really??? 

but that's not even the whole story πŸ˜• why would they wanna leave it half way 

oh well .. anyway thanks for the info πŸ˜Š
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Alizzay..

OMG πŸ˜² really??? 

Awww this means they r going make make on first part of novel...where he is in london probably...
is ka matlab hai imaaan mar jaye gi last episode mein😭(according to the novel..)
mazkachazka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alizzay..

OMG πŸ˜² really??? 

ure most welcome..yes dear,the rest of the story will be shown in the sequel..which is to be shot in the US..
anne156 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnks for info...in last epri imaan would die...😭
Mariola thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks For Claryifing that dear,

he posted this on Facebook

Thanx everyone..I m so touched to see your response against my statement of quitting TV industry..For all of you,I want yo make one thing clear here that  I m just taking a long break for my ownself and for some important overdue things to do in my life. I dont promise to come back but I'll might think to do some exceptionally good wo...rk later but not in near future atleast.I love each one of you at this page and all those fans too who are not here but love me no matter where they are. I want to reach out to every single fan and say thanx for showering abundance of love and respect over this period of time... I will be around so stay connected and I'll soon give u a great surprise reagrding my work so keep praying and loving me.

Your very own,
Imran Abbas.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Every good thing comes to an end... I simply loved this drama, and will miss it badly... Imran-Sadia was a great duo. Amazing novel aswell as drama... Brilliant acting...About Imran's break Its good its a break and he's not quitting... But he should be proud and his fans to his last drama before the break is KAM and he acted wonderfully... hope to see him back soon... & KAM is one of the best dramas of pakistani televison and it will be remember for long time...

-Laiba
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope the second part to KAM is shown soon. This was a wonderfully scripted drama (of course it's because the novel was so beautifully written). And Imran's acting really lived up to the beautiful and heartbreaking storyline. Even though each episode made me want to cry  I still loved every bit of it. β€οΈ The last episode is surely going to be a killer :( 

I'm happy to hear that KAM is #1! That's awesome news! :) And I hope Imran doesn't make us wait too long to see his beautiful face again πŸ˜› 

Thanks for opening this topic!