Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

As she chains me, I give you wings.. (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD..POCZ...you & your writing with the awesomeness of ABHIYA & their passionate love...I DONT NEED ANYTHNG..more  I feel ..!! waited for your post till 2:00 am last night..but I guess youwere also busy writing this EPIC POST OF YOR FOR THAT EPIC MOMENT..!!..as always ..I am left Speechless & I AM FROZEN..with your narration & expalnation of the depth of ABHAY & PIYA & THEIR PAIN..adn you get my Noble prize for literarure for that first paragraph..!!!     

Thank you for all the love, Hemu. You are always the sweetest to me. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Clap..True..Every sentenced you framed..does have a very in depth meaning..!!
This is u're best ever..!!
   I really wish that the mirror shows her the real picture..soon..!!
Abhay is justified with all his actions he did that night..!!
I don't blame even Metz ,after all she wanted was to keep her Love with herself..whether he wishes to stay or not she simply didn't care..!!
But seeing Abhay's Heart beating the name Pia..Metz knew this was the only way to keep him..!!
As the spell is reversed And wakes up our Handsome.. Metz will return to claim him back..!!
 As for the KT , OMG Didn't T always wished for that since episode- 1..But I never thought that they'll again pair up  them.. viewing the 1st episode I thought that may be T will take Kabir in the game of betrayal..But, This ain't looks like that..?? May be finally the couple got there True Love..?
T slayer..?? OOh well I won't comment on her skills ,atleast not untill I see some Real work ..!!Wink

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

where weru , missed u yaar,Smile

awesome post as always
abhay delivered his promise , from day 1 he said they cant be together and they would have to be apart, yesterday he did something which requires so much courageClap, he is a true selfless lover in the sense.
it is very painful to know that ur beloved will not remember u, hate is much better than ignoranceOuch, abhay took the path of hate but it did not work
so now he has decided something else, will this work ,no obviously not
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Wow wht an awesome post.I m speechless.U luk at scene so differently & the way u explain us is out of this world.But one thing is 4 sure.Death without life is incomplete.Fire need air 2 burn & day & night go hand in hand.They all r meant 4 each other.So is Abhay & Pia & they will meet soon.Destiny will bring thm back.
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! dis is wat i can say after reading ur post...!!!Clap i cannot add anything to abhiya's part b'coz u said it all but u knw wat even i m super duper excited for T nd kabir's part b'coz finally T is a mature gal nd finallyyy we have a gal opp. kabir!!!!!

PS i think we shud give one last chance to RADISH as well, shouldn't we???

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by chakku

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! dis is wat i can say after reading ur post...!!!Clap i cannot add anything to abhiya's part b'coz u said it all but u knw wat even i m super duper excited for T nd kabir's part b'coz finally T is a mature gal nd finallyyy we have a gal opp. kabir!!!!!

PS i think we shud give one last chance to RADISH as well, shouldn't we???

yup me too...Panchhi and Radish LOL...and T and Kabir...thats what i always find perfect Smile

someone stop Piya from becoming a fashion disaster yaar ROFL

someone pls tell me where did u get the news of t and kabir, ConfusedLOLmain dhoond dhoond ke thak gayaa
and piya is awesome , donu u dare say anything varnaEvil SmileLOL

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

someone pls tell me where did u get the news of t and kabir, ConfusedLOLmain dhoond dhoond ke thak gayaa
and piya is awesome , donu u dare say anything varnaEvil SmileLOL
d latest article of pkyek...telly buzz,...piya turns a glam dollLOL

intruderfast

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index