Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rukhsana1995

lovely post yaar..every word is beautifully rounded...i could really feel the emotion...when i watched the episode i was crying like a baby...when Abhay said no one will ever remember his pyar ki yeh ek khani, my heart torn into little tiny pieces...i just couldn't hold my tears anymore...i felt so bad for poor Abhay...hopefully the two love birdsaka our dearest Abhiya will meet soon...

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Abhay is kind of made for tragedy, so am not surprised. I will be surprised if he is happy for a change. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

res

Edited -------------
OMG the title itself was so touching - She chains me and I give you wings. 

Vaise I was thinking like Nishi too - Sleeping handsome๐Ÿคฃ

Par I am still confused about Metz. She chose chaining Abhay over finishing Pia๐Ÿ˜ฒ It is something to remember when we met Metz again in future. I hope CVs will remember too and not bloop it out. ๐Ÿคฃ

Abhay proved again and again that his heart has no comparison. On his Frozen bed, he is thinking of releasing Pia from his memories? I hope he is able to get out of the spell by himself - I still can't imagine Metz coming back to release Abhay.  

T and Kabir is something to look forward to. I remember, long back people were thinking to have them together. But T will be a vampire catcher? She will help or will again be bitchy - so confusing.

Beautiful Poco.

Thanks Ritzie. Maithli not killing Piya for Abhay's sake was indeed a big deal considering how dark she has become inside. She hates the very sight of Piya but she left her alive. She is ready to wait till Piya's mortality takes her away but she won't let go of her sleeping handsome either.

I don't think Metz will come back to release Abhay unless she has a change of mind with even a more devious plan. But yeah, if the spell breaks, she will be back in action.

I think T is gonna be good. Ppl change. Just because we are bratty snoots does not necessarily mean that we will be brats forever. ๐Ÿ˜Š

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: reepicheep

Poco๐Ÿค— was waiting for your take on the episode...such a lovely post and the first para is sheer poetic brillianceโญ๏ธ a fitting tribute to the surreal,angsty  and tragic end to a chapter in the beautiful love story ๐Ÿ‘
 waiting for the new love story to begin...wonder how abhay and piya will meet...I hope they don't drag that part for long...

and hasn't T worn more glamorous dresses without attracting all the attention๐Ÿค” that airport scene was dumb, where everyone's staring at piya...otherwise a good transition post leap...lets see how the fire and the firefly meet again...

Thank you, Reepz. Am superglad that you liked my post. The airport scene was SUPERDUMB and the T thought crossed my mind as well. I mean, come on, that was T and it was in her character to be a fahsion icon even though sometimes she got her look wrong. But Piya? Piya was never the kind who would enjoy others' eyes goggling out at her. She was simple and ethereal and that was her beauty. I think , like always, its Piya who will go seeking Abhay. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD..POCZ...you & your writing with the awesomeness of ABHIYA & their passionate love...I DONT NEED ANYTHNG..more  I feel ..!! waited for your post till 2:00 am last night..but I guess youwere also busy writing this EPIC POST OF YOR FOR THAT EPIC MOMENT..!!..as always ..I am left Speechless & I AM FROZEN..with your narration & expalnation of the depth of ABHAY & PIYA & THEIR PAIN..adn you get my Noble prize for literarure for that first paragraph..!!!     

Thank you for all the love, Hemu. You are always the sweetest to me. ๐Ÿค—
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ‘..True..Every sentenced you framed..does have a very in depth meaning..!!
This is u're best ever..!!
   I really wish that the mirror shows her the real picture..soon..!!
Abhay is justified with all his actions he did that night..!!
I don't blame even Metz ,after all she wanted was to keep her Love with herself..whether he wishes to stay or not she simply didn't care..!!
But seeing Abhay's Heart beating the name Pia..Metz knew this was the only way to keep him..!!
As the spell is reversed And wakes up our Handsome.. Metz will return to claim him back..!!
 As for the KT , OMG Didn't T always wished for that since episode- 1..But I never thought that they'll again pair up  them.. viewing the 1st episode I thought that may be T will take Kabir in the game of betrayal..But, This ain't looks like that..?? May be finally the couple got there True Love..?
T slayer..?? OOh well I won't comment on her skills ,atleast not untill I see some Real work ..!!๐Ÿ˜‰
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

where weru , missed u yaar,๐Ÿ˜Š

awesome post as always
abhay delivered his promise , from day 1 he said they cant be together and they would have to be apart, yesterday he did something which requires so much courage๐Ÿ‘, he is a true selfless lover in the sense.
it is very painful to know that ur beloved will not remember u, hate is much better than ignorance, abhay took the path of hate but it did not work
so now he has decided something else, will this work ,no obviously not
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow wht an awesome post.I m speechless.U luk at scene so differently & the way u explain us is out of this world.But one thing is 4 sure.Death without life is incomplete.Fire need air 2 burn & day & night go hand in hand.They all r meant 4 each other.So is Abhay & Pia & they will meet soon.Destiny will bring thm back.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! dis is wat i can say after reading ur post...!!!๐Ÿ‘ i cannot add anything to abhiya's part b'coz u said it all but u knw wat even i m super duper excited for T nd kabir's part b'coz finally T is a mature gal nd finallyyy we have a gal opp. kabir!!!!!

PS i think we shud give one last chance to RADISH as well, shouldn't we???
Originally posted by: chakku

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! dis is wat i can say after reading ur post...!!!๐Ÿ‘ i cannot add anything to abhiya's part b'coz u said it all but u knw wat even i m super duper excited for T nd kabir's part b'coz finally T is a mature gal nd finallyyy we have a gal opp. kabir!!!!!

PS i think we shud give one last chance to RADISH as well, shouldn't we???

yup me too...Panchhi and Radish ๐Ÿ˜†...and T and Kabir...thats what i always find perfect ๐Ÿ˜Š

someone stop Piya from becoming a fashion disaster yaar ๐Ÿคฃ

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

yup me too...Panchhi and Radish ๐Ÿ˜†...and T and Kabir...thats what i always find perfect ๐Ÿ˜Š

someone stop Piya from becoming a fashion disaster yaar ๐Ÿคฃ

someone pls tell me where did u get the news of t and kabir, ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†main dhoond dhoond ke thak gayaa
and piya is awesome , donu u dare say anything varna๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†