Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol u mean Piya will kiss the Sleeping Beauty , i mean Sleeping Handsome , and he will wake up?? 🤣🤣

sorry its too late night and i cant think straight at this point of time 😛😆😆

btw i didnt liked Piya today...she looked over-dressed with flowers n all 🤔...she is better off as a simple sweet girl than a super model 😆...and too soon to comment abt Kabir-T track 😆

Nishooo! Sudhar jaa tu. Piya ka to pata nahiin but Metz bhaagi bhgai zaroor aa jaayegi Abhay ko kiss karne. At least , she remembers him. 😆

Piya? Until today i had no idea that supermodels get all their colour combinations wrong and wear multi-colour flower brooches and grey coloured hair accessories TOGETHER. 😲...I mean, come on. You are talking about a girl who has been on the Paris fashion scene and this is the look you give her? Very disappointing. Even if you turn her into a supermodel, going by her simple nature , her look should have been simple cuts, classy ensembles and minimal accessories. That's Piya. 
rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely post yaar..every word is beautifully rounded...i could really feel the emotion...when i watched the episode i was crying like a baby...when Abhay said no one will ever remember his pyar ki yeh ek khani, my heart torn into little tiny pieces...i just couldn't hold my tears anymore...i felt so bad for poor Abhay...hopefully the two love birdsaka our dearest Abhiya will meet soon...
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res

Edited -------------
OMG the title itself was so touching - She chains me and I give you wings. 

Vaise I was thinking like Nishi too - Sleeping handsome🤣

Par I am still confused about Metz. She chose chaining Abhay over finishing Pia😲 It is something to remember when we met Metz again in future. I hope CVs will remember too and not bloop it out. 🤣

Abhay proved again and again that his heart has no comparison. On his Frozen bed, he is thinking of releasing Pia from his memories? I hope he is able to get out of the spell by himself - I still can't imagine Metz coming back to release Abhay.  

T and Kabir is something to look forward to. I remember, long back people were thinking to have them together. But T will be a vampire catcher? She will help or will again be bitchy - so confusing.

Beautiful Poco.

Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poco🤗 was waiting for your take on the episode...such a lovely post and the first para is sheer poetic brilliance⭐️ a fitting tribute to the surreal,angsty  and tragic end to a chapter in the beautiful love story 👏
 waiting for the new love story to begin...wonder how abhay and piya will meet...I hope they don't drag that part for long...

and hasn't T worn more glamorous dresses without attracting all the attention🤔 that airport scene was dumb, where everyone's staring at piya...otherwise a good transition post leap...lets see how the fire and the firefly meet again...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD..POCZ...you & your writing with the awesomeness of ABHIYA & their passionate love...I DONT NEED ANYTHNG..more  I feel ..!! waited for your post till 2:00 am last night..but I guess youwere also busy writing this EPIC POST OF YOR FOR THAT EPIC MOMENT..!!..as always ..I am left Speechless & I AM FROZEN..with your narration & expalnation of the depth of ABHAY & PIYA & THEIR PAIN..adn you get my Noble prize for literarure for that first paragraph..!!!     

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Post as always! I have a doubt. Since when Col Ambolker became interested in Vampires that T is acquiring his skills? Really...😆
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Pocu! Came online and was searching for your take on yesterday's epi. And you write amazing. Yesterday's epi is an epi on which i cant speak as i dont have words to. You explained every speck of emotion in air around so beautifully that i just wan2 feel these unsubdued emotions in my heart. Well the post is a life saver for me as after reading it i can take a decision whose mere thought has killed me thousand times. But as you said, sometimes we have to ignore yearnings of our heart and put our heads together, and think about what is right for all and not about the injustice it wil do to our heart. Well i am fan of your writing since the time i came across and i wont decide the limits of appreciation by giving it words. Yesterday's epi was like ending of first series of this epic. I mean kind of end of season 1, though end was a tragic one. And finally creativer proved that they can imagine and not always copy. Nothing more to say. Tc. Thanks 😊
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow beautiful analysis. u r amazing
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful post as always😊
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful post !! . Though i was not in favour of memory erase &leap but story seems to fit and I now look forward .
Abhay is hero who took her memory to give her happy life . He was trying to make piya understand & piya was numb seeing all this .
Look like all the girls PKYEK is changed with new style . I sort of didn't like panchi outfit . Piya & misha is good . I will wait for some more episode to see piya is able to carry herself or she will look like RUHI with that kind of flower in her head 😆😆

Hope we get to see piya yearning for jungles , college & every place she met abhay .