As she chains me, I give you wings..

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

As she chains me, I give you wings'..

What can an avalanche tell a little robin clinging to a tree for dear life? What can an erupting volcano say to the forests and villages around that its going to turn it into ashes? What can a teenage abandoned mother tell her infant baby when she gives him in an orphanage? What can a dying man tell his family when he knows that there will no longer be a bread winner for them? What can a crying owner say to his invalid horse when he is told that he has to shoot him dead just because he can no longer be in the Derby?

We all know the answer, don't we?

I AM SORRY.

Simple, three word sentence that encapsulates an entire sea of emotions. Was Abhay any different? I think not. He was just a helpless and as emotionally torn as the above. But sometimes, you just cannot allow yourself to be swayed with emotions. Sometimes, you have to tell your heart to take a break and put your head together so that you can get something else together. Sometimes, you are forced to take steps which may seem unwarranted or even insensitive , but only you know the thousand deaths you died while taking them.

Today, Abhay took that decision. Decision of kicking Piya out of the dark supernatural world of hatred, blood and gore, of releasing her from every possibility of Maithli ever having a reason to hurt her, of distilling himself not only out of her life but every single neuron that makes up her head. Abhay  made Piya un-remember him.  He took away the little fairytale that Piya had lived him and with the fairytale, went the Prince Charming.

Whatever Abhay told Piya today before erasing her memory is not something unexpected and what he has done was expected from day 1 as well. Abhay never lost his focus. All along, it had been about securing Piya and then, leaving her. He was prepared all along , he had conditioned himself over and over that him and Piya are synonymous with death and life. Of the two, only one can exist.  Yes, Abhay had prepared himself for this day ever since he fell in love with Piya. But what he was not prepared for was the rollercoaster punch-in-the-gut- way that it came. He had never thought in his wildest dreams that his epitome of love would turn him into a slave with ice running in his veins ' he had never thought that she would turn their beautiful love into a pathological dark obsession that would swallow his Piya as well if she stood in the way''Was Abhay prepared for this? I don't think so. And that is from where his emotional breakdown came. Taking a decision is one thing but having the courage to see through it , is another. Abhay was prepared. But his heart was not.

Piya did not understand or even comprehend any of the heart wrenching truths that Abhay tried to get through to her as his 10 minutes ticked by. She only understood that she loved him, she wanted to remember him and if he gave her a chance , she could save him. She clung to him for her dear life and she did not care what Maithli could do to her. But Abhay cared'

Abhay did not come into Piya's life alone. He was never alone, if you look at it. He brought Maithli with him. They were always two people whom Piya met. She fell in love with Abhay but Metz was just next to her. That is what Abhay tried to explain to Piya. Maithli punished you for loving me and she punished me for loving you. Its not going to end even with my slavery . If you continue to love me, she will come back to harm you. So, as I go into the deep cold slumber , I should exit from you as well, so that you don't even remember that you knew a man by the name of Abhay, forget irrevocably loving him. This is all I can do for you. There is nothing that you or anyone else can do for me. I am in Maithli's possession now and she is putting me to sleep. Some day , she will come to wake me up but you? You will have lived a beautiful fulfilling life that has no Abhay in it. I am chained in her spell, but I give you wings. Wings that will take you so far from me that even if you try , you won't remember a single memory of Abhay.

Thus, the Prince kissed the Princess and put a charm of goodness on her so that all the dark forces stay away from her. He kept the fairytale in his pocket and put her to sleep so that she doesn't look for it. The princess was carried away from the cold to the warmth of love, home and family. But the prince , chained in the spell of the vengeful and scorned little grey sorceress slipped into the arms of snow as it sang him to a long long sleep. The princess thinks of  him , no more, even though she feels a pull inside to something unknown. And the Prince , damned all his life and even in his afterlife, now sleeps a peaceful sleep even though in shattered dreams. He knows that the sorceress waits for him but I can't even say that he hopes that the princess finds him. He doesn't.

Piya? Oh, well. Post leap, she looks less like Piya and more of a conditioned toy of Abhay. She is not Piya. She is Abhay's creation , his visualization of a happy and blissful Piya. Now, all you have to wait for is this happy, fashionista Piya Jaiswal to realize that she is not what she looks at in the mirror. She is what the mirror doesn't show.Devastated.

P.S ' I am super excited about Kabir ' T. They would make such a handsome couple and T is gonna mature and evolve with time and revelation of powers. Oh , BTW, creatives,  I BEG you not to ruin the supernatural vocabulary . Its VAMPIRE SLAYER! 

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Finally madam , ur update is here. thought i would have wait forever. I have class in 20 mins. So , i have to make it quick. I loved the metaphor you used to describe the situation of abhiya emotions , and those threee words "I am Sorry". As for Abhiya let see what happens. the cvs better handle this story with care😑. amazing post . sadly, I can't read all of it, but printed a copy to read on my way to class. one more question do u feel Abhay is gonna Piya's shadow to protect her from the werewolf, and what's her next move. bec ,u always predict most of the time right.😳

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Poco πŸ€—

As usual Brilliant writing ... i wish i had a way with words in the way you seem too   :)

I Actually am really looking forward to seeing how piya reacts when she finds out the extent of the love that she once shared with Abhay, her history with him , the reasons behind his ' sorry '.

The scene where Abhay erases piya out of his life and himself out of hers was always going to be heart wrenching.  But  try as he might he won't be able to erase the mark his  love has left on her  :)  

This leap could either turn out beautiful or it could go haywire. 😳

p.s Even im looking forward to the Kabir- T track :) Vishal deserves more screen space.
Edited by chandnixxx - 12 years ago
sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL poco! ur quite upset about the term vampire slayer being mutilated arent u?! HAHA! i know vampire catcher sounds really petty! :P  i felt terrible when he erased her memory..though that last line of his when he used the phrase pyaar ki ye ek kahani in something was totally weird..kinda forced, if u asked me...now i just hope they dont drag the whole stoey of them falling in love and pia finding out he is a vampire all over again!...btw...pia looks really nice with her curly hair...although the added hair accessory was not needed! :P...i love panchi's new look, she looks cute..and misha is adorable too...o and yes..im super duper excited about T and Kabir especially since now T will be a combo of both lookks as well as maturity! yipeee!!! o and poco, PLEASE, pretty please update ur ff soon!! :)
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Prince Left her PrinCess in Dark Stormy Night along with the memories have been expunged .. So atlast , Abhay from the very first day always said Pia " One Day I'll Leave You " He certainly wants to depart but he himself not sure just 'cos he loves her loads and compelled bu his heart . Isn't it so Heart Breakin' ? Yeah absolutely it is .. This is a Big disaster in Abhay's Life which has been Given by his Evil love Metz' .. Again its the time fo' Abhay to endure eaCh and Every agony with devastated Dreams along with a Calm Sleep .. How muCh Fate will examined him ?
Is Good Peoples worth is too less rather than Evil people .. Whoaa !
Abhay will come baCk as Good People One day reaCh to their destination and Piya is his destiny a Companion .. I Just wish Piya  will awake him by this elongated slumber 'Cos " Love is the most influential mediCine than anythin' " Hope they enCounter sOon. Hence , If the One Bird flew away from his Nest than the Other One awaits fo' his Companion whether till the Day till the Night ..
Abhay and Piya's Doom has been already tied in the Past .. so they never be able to fall apart and cOme aCross to eaCh Other ..

Chao πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

Finally madam , ur update is here. thought i would have wait forever. I have class in 20 mins. So , i have to make it quick. I loved the metaphor you used to describe the situation of abhiya emotions , and those threee words "I am Sorry". As for Abhiya let see what happens. the cvs better handle this story with care😑. amazing post . sadly, I can't read all of it, but printed a copy to read on my way to class. one more question do u feel Abhay is gonna Piya's shadow to protect her from the werewolf, and what's her next move. bec ,u always predict most of the time right.😳

Thank you.😳... I was partying, honey. So, the post got really late.Thanks for taking a copy with you and pay attention in your class. πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandnixxx

Poco πŸ€—

As usual Brilliant writing ... i wish i had a way with words in the way you seem too   :)

I Actually am really looking forward to seeing how piya reacts when she finds out the extent of the love that she once shared with Abhay, her history with him , the reasons behind his ' sorry '.

The scene where Abhay erases piya out of his life and himself out of hers was always going to be heart wrenching.  But  try as he might he won't be able to erase the mark his  love has left on her  :)  

This leap could either turn out beautiful or it could go haywire. 😳

p.s Even im looking forward to the Kabir- T track :) Vishal deserves more screen space.

Thank you. πŸ€—...Logically, Piya should go berserk as her latent memories locked by Abahy begin to raise their head in her subconscious mind. She should have this emptiness, a hollowness in her heart that should get to her inspite of all the happiness around her. In short, she should feel Abhay on her radar. That is what soulmates are all about. πŸ˜Š...its totally in the writers' hands. Kabir-T will be gorgeous together and i think it will be a good relationship. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu.p

LOL poco! ur quite upset about the term vampire slayer being mutilated arent u?! HAHA! i know vampire catcher sounds really petty! :P  i felt terrible when he erased her memory..though that last line of his when he used the phrase pyaar ki ye ek kahani in something was totally weird..kinda forced, if u asked me...now i just hope they dont drag the whole stoey of them falling in love and pia finding out he is a vampire all over again!...btw...pia looks really nice with her curly hair...although the added hair accessory was not needed! :P...i love panchi's new look, she looks cute..and misha is adorable too...o and yes..im super duper excited about T and Kabir especially since now T will be a combo of both lookks as well as maturity! yipeee!!! o and poco, PLEASE, pretty please update ur ff soon!! :)

Thank you, Sonu. πŸ˜³... in any case, i get driven up the wall with the PAUCITY of the knowledge of the supernatural knowledge that th writers have and on top of that they devise these horrendous terms! I mean, are they seirous? Vampire Catchers? REALLY?Human vampire catchers? πŸ˜†...human beings can only manage to stake vampires, they cannot have any psychological control over them unless they are witches and warlocks. πŸ˜† 

I am not sure how exactly they are gonna pull of Abhay-Piya but yeah, Kabir-T are gonna rock. Am loving T's new look and maturity. 

To be honest, Piya's new look was more of a wannabe than an international supermodel. Magenta and yellow flower brooch? And a GREY hair accessory? Models of that level are classy and keep it elegant and elite. They don't look like Christmas trees and that is exactly what she looked like. Forgive my sensibilities if they sound offensive but Sukirti Khandpal needs to tell her stylist to GET A LIFE. Magenta , yellow and grey, πŸ˜†

My FF will be updated after two days. πŸ˜Š
lol u mean Piya will kiss the Sleeping Beauty , i mean Sleeping Handsome , and he will wake up?? 🀣🀣
sorry its too late night and i cant think straight at this point of time πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw i didnt liked Piya today...she looked over-dressed with flowers n all πŸ€”...she is better off as a simple sweet girl than a super model πŸ˜†...and too soon to comment abt Kabir-T track πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Prince Left her PrinCess in Dark Stormy Night along with the memories have been expunged .. So atlast , Abhay from the very first day always said Pia " One Day I'll Leave You " He certainly wants to depart but he himself not sure just 'cos he loves her loads and compelled bu his heart . Isn't it so Heart Breakin' ? Yeah absolutely it is .. This is a Big disaster in Abhay's Life which has been Given by his Evil love Metz' .. Again its the time fo' Abhay to endure eaCh and Every agony with devastated Dreams along with a Calm Sleep .. How muCh Fate will examined him ?
Is Good Peoples worth is too less rather than Evil people .. Whoaa !
Abhay will come baCk as Good People One day reaCh to their destination and Piya is his destiny a Companion .. I Just wish Piya  will awake him by this elongated slumber 'Cos " Love is the most influential mediCine than anythin' " Hope they enCounter sOon. Hence , If the One Bird flew away from his Nest than the Other One awaits fo' his Companion whether till the Day till the Night ..
Abhay and Piya's Doom has been already tied in the Past .. so they never be able to fall apart and cOme aCross to eaCh Other ..

Chao πŸ€—

Thank you for that wonderful piece. Yeah, agreed. They will find their way back to each-other, because there is no other way or place to go for the two of them. Abhay can cleanse her mind but he cannot stop her heart from beating. πŸ˜³