need to promote gulaal...

mystikal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its 4 -5 daz nw since i started watching gulaal seriously n i watched  mst of da episodes on youtube.its a lovely serial but i think its not promoted properly by the channel.like if derz a break in any other serial dey will show glimpses about other serials bt neva about gulaal.y so?strange na?y dnt yu people do smthing lyk making nyc vms n all.mayb dat smhw helps in its promotion.or opening a new page on FB n keeping it updated regularly.i mean youtube and facebook are more popular dan india forums.isnt it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonika02 thumbnail
😭🤢😳please start dis serial once agin . they hav wonderful chemistry yar kesar and gulaal yours fans are waiting to see u again. i hope you will come back soon as possible with great love chemistry and romance as we cant see in gulaal. u doesnt see d killer of vasant.  love story start hone se phle hi khatam kr di its so bad . please start again and show how they close eachother .how gulaal feels love with kesar how they romance all fans are waiting yar. to see gulaal and kesar once again . with love chemistry  jo apne nh dikhaye. love story start hone se phle hi khatam kr di . agar ye serial stop nh hota to kesar and gulaal can win d best jodi award next year. they are superb. we really miss dis show. star again yours fans are waiting. ðŸ˜³
nazsheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  dear friends no point in requesting to sp ðŸ˜¡ if at all they would have cared for viewers the show would have never ended they care only for trps😡

Gman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SP is deaf to our plight. ðŸ˜­