Frequent Posters

Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the link😊

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It seems like  in the coming episodes Anant is gonna have to choose between his values or Navya...perhaps what he might do what Ranvir had said...fall in love and then turn his back on his love in the name of his traditions...πŸ˜•

thnx for the promo link!!
arnabchaudhuri1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Fallen Angel

It seems like  in the coming episodes Anant is gonna have to choose between his values or Navya...perhaps what he might do what Ranvir had said...fall in love and then turn his back on his love in the name of his traditions...πŸ˜•

thnx for the promo link!!

Agar aisa hi karna tha to khud hi pyaar karte..kyun use apne kareeb laye?? Kyun use apne aapse pyaar karwaye??

ANYWAYS
As far as i think after some time he will b determined to his love...
hina0788 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my god if he baks out im gona kill him . hes  sooo damn cute n romantic with navya. he luks sexy in todays epi especially. please please please pray he does nt bak out i dnt wana c a boring and traditional anant. i wana c the cute anant who does stupid and childish things infronnt of navya. if he goes with shagun den hell be like his bro and dat'll make navya like all da other progs. 
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously!! The dude is thinking about backing out NOW?!!!  I'm gonna be well annoyed with him if he ditches her to get engaged!
arnabchaudhuri1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Much More to Say abt the Promotion??
pgdn thumbnail
Agar anant ne us cartoon sagun k sath Saadi ki tyo I will kill him i was so upset why is he thinks backing out yaar kyu navya ko pas bhukaya poor girl ka kya hoga omg
sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hina0788

oh my god if he baks out im gona kill him . hes  sooo damn cute n romantic with navya. he luks sexy in todays epi especially. please please please pray he does nt bak out i dnt wana c a boring and traditional anant. i wana c the cute anant who does stupid and childish things infronnt of navya. if he goes with shagun den hell be like his bro and dat'll make navya like all da other progs. 

I agree πŸ˜•