Posted: 12 years ago
He just said homely Geez! Where did he say she should not work? Plus why pick on him. 99% actors want their wives to quit movies once they marry them. I doubt he have his wive (Kat) sit at home.  His own sister is woking as director w/her hubby. Plus other actresses have quit once married.

Examples:
Akshay-Twinkle (now twinkle has some home design store), Karishma, Madhuri quit and went abroad, etc.  Only ones married who work are Kajol (thats like one or maybe two movie every some years) Aish (but no sexy roles and most with her hubby or those her household approve on).  And the biggest male chavenuists are the Kapoors, yet no one goes on them (especially Rishi Kapoor). I am sur beta Ranbir will be the same he will date these gals but when time to settle it will be some socialite his parents or should I say mom Neetu likes. (Rishi allowed his son to be an actor but not Ridhimma she was married just prior to their son entering the industry never have the kapoors allowed their daughters to think on those lines, it was said in an interview by Neetu) Only reason Kareena and Karishma became actresses is because Babita was not living with then clan.

Point some members like to portray Salman has a male chauvenist.  Yet when their own actor is also one its okay.
Anyways, like that song others say/do it toh Ras Reela  he says something toh character dheelaπŸ˜†

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Crystal-

His views are simply pathetic πŸ€’ he wants all the fun and do everything and when it comes to getting married he wants to get married to an innocent girl and lock her in the house as a house wife while he goes and have fun.

First the disgusting comment he made that a wife = child machine, then his comment on that women are weak and if he kicks him they will die and now this.

Where does he said that ??? Apne Aap se hi chhapne chal padey... wah ji wah πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Where does he said that ??? Apne Aap se hi chhapne chal padey... wah ji wah πŸ˜†

BB he never said it like that. People want to believe what they want and when it applies to ones they like they turn the other eye.

@others, talking on actors is there not a thread on cheating spouses and their wives. So those actors who are married, have kids are now going around enjoying. Iam shocked at the Ajay, Hrithik, SRK stories posted here (they pose such a innocent thing to the world). Aamir married twice(who would have thought he would cheat he was so simple) .

So why sterotype Salman (especially how do you know what he will do no one is a mind reader)

I found one ...

πŸ˜†
Edited by TallyHo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TallyHo

I found one ...

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
My dad asked my mom to stop working and told her that he could provide anything to her. He did so cause my mom did struggle a lot. My dad is a firefighter - so he wasn't often there. And for him -- at least one parent has to take care of the kids. My mom was ok with that - even if she did some various jobs to get money.

To think of it it was a good thing - she was there and learnt us to read to do our homeworks...

And my father is not a chauvinistic male - he never abused any woman - my mom was free to go out or to see her family...

I think Salman wants someone who likes her home and is keen on taking care of him...That doesn't mean she has to wear a burqa and learn recipes by heart to satisfy his appetite...
Salman has a precise idea of whom he wants to be his life partner...He's allowed to ...isn't he? It's better than other star wives who "fake" to work. or pretend to be oh so modern and still they stick to an unhappy compromise...
I'm not sure whether Salman will get what he wants...unless he finds her in some village...or was raised to be a good housewife of a powerful man. Or maybe a woman who'll be willing to make some compromise & slow down her "career" to please him.
Good luck with that.
For a couple to work - the two have to share the same desires, almost the same ones.
Originally posted by TallyHo

I found one ...

πŸ˜†

Ashu, I miss Pran comics. Chacha Chaudhry, Sabu, Chachi, Pinky, Billoo. There was also Champak, Nandan and Lotpot.
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Ashu, I miss Pran comics. Chacha Chaudhry, Sabu, Chachi, Pinky, Billoo. There was also Champak, Nandan and Lotpot.
ya , me too...Shrimatiji came in the magazine "Sarita" that my mom used to buy each month!!...

Lotpot was so much fun...Motu, patlu and ghaseetaram!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lalixlily

My dad asked my mom to stop working and told her that he could provide anything to her. He did so cause my mom did struggle a lot. My dad is a firefighter - so he wasn't often there. And for him -- at least one parent has to take care of the kids. My mom was ok with that - even if she did some various jobs to get money.

To think of it it was a good thing - she was there and learnt us to read to do our homeworks...

And my father is not a chauvinistic male - he never abused any woman - my mom was free to go out or to see her family...

I think Salman wants someone who likes her home and is keen on taking care of him...That doesn't mean she has to wear a burqa and learn recipes by heart to satisfy his appetite...
Salman has a precise idea of whom he wants to be his life partner...He's allowed to ...isn't he? It's better than other star wives who "fake" to work. or pretend to be oh so modern and still they stick to an unhappy compromise...
I'm not sure whether Salman will get what he wants...unless he finds her in some village...or was raised to be a good housewife of a powerful man. Or maybe a woman who'll be willing to make some compromise & slow down her "career" to please him.
Good luck with that.
For a couple to work - the two have to share the same desires, almost the same ones.

Agree, Plus their are some woman who want to stay home and enjoy their husband's earningπŸ˜†
On serious note, both partners in any relation have to compromise to make it work. 😊 
I don't see anything wrong in what he said.
He did not say he wants a MAID.

What he said was he wants a woman who make his house a home for him & his kids. Whatis wrong in this??? Our moms did it and we wil do it too.

I think the profession he is in he is looking for a girl who is not attached to him for her career but falls inlove with him to marry him and raise family.

I think he has his priorities right..how many hosues we have seen crumbling down when an actress keeps coming back leaving kdis behind to get roels in movies. I pity the kid...being raised by maids.