Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovlymahima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
if he keep wife in house thats outmaticaly housewife if keep wife in farmhouse than she will be farmhouse wife if he keep wife in jungle than she will be junglee wife if he want to keep like sangeeta/ aishwariya / katrina than no one can stop for keep keep keep  
.Alluring. thumbnail
its between Salman and his wife..who are we to say anything..if his wife is okay with it then why do we bother? He hasn't said housewife..he said homemaker and there's a big difference in it. Which man wouldn't want their wife to be a good homemaker? as in someone who can control the family, take responsibility of everything and be in peace.

Personally I won't mind to be a housewife πŸ˜†
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He said that exact same line 10 years ago in some interview, he'll be repeating the same line in another 10 years time.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@ wat_up... Hmmm...Arent we going in circles... When did I even say that you have to believe...In the beginning itself I said the ones who want to believe will and the ones who dont will not...  You choose what you want to believe and I will choose what I want to believe... You believe Sal Kat are together... I believe Sal Kat are history...

I am not asking you to change your opinion... I respect your opinion as a fan ... I can build my opinion on what I have heard and what I have seen... It can be regarding Salman or it could be regarding SRK or it could be regarding Arjun...

Neither am I judging anyone depending on what sexuality they have... I dont consider bi/gay any different from a straight person... Its their orientation and they have every right to live it the way they want to...
Thats why i categorised Salman and SRK in the same category as a Akki or a HR or a AB who were rumored to be in straight relationships... If I had a separate opinion on bi/gay and a separate opinion on straight I would not have grouped them together...

And where did I say they where truths or absolute facts...  I did say in the beginning itself that what I said is what I have heard... And this is exactly what I said in my previous post...( Copying it from my above post) 
what I am saying is just what I have heard and no way am i stating that its the absolute truth... Baaki its upto people...The ones who want to believe will and the ones who dont will brush it off or just laugh it off... None of us will ever know what the truth is...

But Yes...I do think there is no smoke without fire and I do believe the SRK rumors and like wise I do believe the Salman rumors and same with other rumors related to any one, .Be it a Akki or a HR or a Ranbir or a Rahul Khanna...
And I do believe what I have heard about Nikhil Dwivedi being the bone of contention between SRK and Salman during the infamous fight at Kat's Bday Party...
See this is my assumption... Your assumption could be different... When you can assume there is some truth in the Gauri and Suzanne rumors then why cant I assume whatever I want abt Saman...

Like I said before I have no issue with you denying what I said about Salman nor do I want you to beleive what I said or what the rumour mills say... You can assume that he will be loyal and I can assume the other way...

No one knows him personally, neither you or me... So our perceptions come from what we hear and what we see...

And one more thing... Whatever they do in their personal life does not affect my perception of them when I watch them on screen...I did find Dabangg highly entertaining and Salman totally rocked the role... And his upcoming Ready, Thanks to Bagarh billa and his Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika mantra ...Looks like I might spend my 10 dollars and watch it on screen... πŸ˜†

Anyways... This discussion is not going anywhere... Obviously we disagree on this and no amount of back and forth argument will change anything... I dont want any of us to change our opinions either...Why should we... You are enttitled to yours and same way I am entitled to my opinion...
And I dont want myself to go on and on repeating the same thing... After a while disagreements lead to nastiness and I want to avoid that... So I am done discussing this... 😊

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maybe people are reading to much into it. Since my mom use to be a stay at home mom before she began work i have seen it and there is nothing wrong with it. My dad and my mom both decided that until we grew up she wouldn't start work.

Even when she did start my dad was not the one who had issues with her working, i was the one giving tantrumsπŸ˜†. I use to love my mom staying at home, i still hate that she works even though im all grown up.

I guess for bollywood stars its diff. It could be that Sallu wants a homely girl so he could live best of both worlds.

or

he has seen other star wifes and does not one a wife that gets addicted to the snow and star life. Probably wants a normal life.

Look at his dad for best example.

And i thnk its wrong for ppl here to assume thats its disgusting or wrong to marry a homemaker. Many women love just staying at home and building the family.

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ana1

Even when she did start my dad was not the one who had issues with her working, i was the one giving tantrumsπŸ˜†. I use to love my mom staying at home, i still hate that she works even though im all grown up.

πŸ˜†
""I want someone who is very efficient with good qualities of a homemaker."

Not sure what he's trying to imply. I believe that both spouses should have qualities of a good homemaker. If Salman feels that he can go around working away from home all the time (just coz he'z da MAN) as long as the wife is staying home and taking care of the kids then I do find it problematic. 

Meh, I wont be even a tad bit surprised if he says that he wants his wife to be his slave. 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

@ wat_up... Hmmm...Arent we going in circles... When did I even say that you have to believe...In the beginning itself I said the ones who want to believe will and the ones who dont will not...  You choose what you want to believe and I will choose what I want to believe... You believe Sal Kat are together... I believe Sal Kat are history...

I am not asking you to change your opinion... I respect your opinion as a fan ... I can build my opinion on what I have heard and what I have seen... It can be regarding Salman or it could be regarding SRK or it could be regarding Arjun...

Neither am I judging anyone depending on what sexuality they have... I dont consider bi/gay any different from a straight person... Its their orientation and they have every right to live it the way they want to...
Thats why i categorised Salman and SRK in the same category as a Akki or a HR or a AB who were rumored to be in straight relationships... If I had a separate opinion on bi/gay and a separate opinion on straight I would not have grouped them together...

And where did I say they where truths or absolute facts...  I did say in the beginning itself that what I said is what I have heard... And this is exactly what I said in my previous post...( Copying it from my above post) 
what I am saying is just what I have heard and no way am i stating that its the absolute truth... Baaki its upto people...The ones who want to believe will and the ones who dont will brush it off or just laugh it off... None of us will ever know what the truth is...

But Yes...I do think there is no smoke without fire and I do believe the SRK rumors and like wise I do believe the Salman rumors and same with other rumors related to any one, .Be it a Akki or a HR or a Ranbir or a Rahul Khanna...
And I do believe what I have heard about Nikhil Dwivedi being the bone of contention between SRK and Salman during the infamous fight at Kat's Bday Party...
See this is my assumption... Your assumption could be different... When you can assume there is some truth in the Gauri and Suzanne rumors then why cant I assume whatever I want abt Saman...

Like I said before I have no issue with you denying what I said about Salman nor do I want you to beleive what I said or what the rumour mills say... You can assume that he will be loyal and I can assume the other way...

No one knows him personally, neither you or me... So our perceptions come from what we hear and what we see...

And one more thing... Whatever they do in their personal life does not affect my perception of them when I watch them on screen...I did find Dabangg highly entertaining and Salman totally rocked the role... And his upcoming Ready, Thanks to Bagarh billa and his Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika mantra ...Looks like I might spend my 10 dollars and watch it on screen... πŸ˜†

Anyways... This discussion is not going anywhere... Obviously we disagree on this and no amount of back and forth argument will change anything... I dont want any of us to change our opinions either...Why should we... You are enttitled to yours and same way I am entitled to my opinion...
And I dont want myself to go on and on repeating the same thing... After a while disagreements lead to nastiness and I want to avoid that... So I am done discussing this... 😊

I agree, and I hate arguing as well. And you are right I and others will believe what we want and you and others will believe what you want.  Main thing binding us here is bollywood and that most are desi here.πŸ‘ 

Plus, so you know I was not targeting you, I was saying in general that  some members take rumors and try to turn them into truth. On Suzzane thing, I dont really believe the article unless I see a picture on her snorting it ( I do think she is insecure only because or answer on KWK). I guess I am the type who believes in the line seeing is believing (pictures like bedroom/caught in actionπŸ˜‰ )or even hearing (meaning when that actual person says it I take it as truth).

Also, I dont like salman only because his movies just to point it out but his nature as well in my view I like. I am not going into his past but since 2003. I like how he has matured, changed to be better, I believe in giving people whether they are actors or just ordinary people another chance. I guess because Salman is so picked on that I speak up on him more, but there are other actors that I am into just that they are not picked on 0r I guess not so popular 
'here" as Salman these days so much so not much to speak on themπŸ˜† And yes I support SaL-Kat as an item more than anything and believe in them and that is because insiders are saying they are together.Smile
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

""I want someone who is very efficient with good qualities of a homemaker."

Not sure what he's trying to imply. I believe that both spouses should have qualities of a good homemaker. If Salman feels that he can go around working away from home all the time (just coz he'z da MAN) as long as the wife is staying home and taking care of the kids then I do find it problematic. 

Meh, I wont be even a tad bit surprised if he says that he wants his wife to be his slave. 

I highly doubt that. Hes got so much help to do chores.

I think he just wants her to cook him a home made meal with her caring touch. I mean there are many guys that would like that their wives once a while a while they cook it themselves than the help (I am talking in india), beacus abroad most do anyways unless they are ordering out every night. Even women who work come home and cook ( even some doctors or business woman with their busy schedules). Probably  his thought is because his own mom cooked personally just like our moms who worked but also cooked meals on their own.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ 

Also, It be nice to see the guy's cook too like Akshay Kumar he cooks alot I hear (I'd like to taste his yummy cooking)πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. Maybe, can stalk when he visits BramptonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

but what i luv about salman khan is that he once said.. while biwi no 1 came out that he will never do anything like prem in that movie

when he is married he will only be for his wife.. he cant even think of hurting her,,
that was the sweetest thing ever

I agreeπŸ‘