Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Oh God! im so forgetful these days!

Anyways moving to the update, I like how you have retained the original flaovour yet introduced your own. Like the sister bonding very much and Madhu aunty hm...seems like trouble yet very human.

Oooh! Shadow man is here too! Yipee for that. :P

Niceee update!! Waiting for more! πŸ˜‰
Edited by sugaryanu - 12 years ago
mansim thumbnail
nice partπŸ‘πŸ‘
loved the sister bonding between them😳😳
ahh leave it at a mystery pointπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
update when you have timeπŸ˜‰
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

hmmm... interesting. Well, I know you can write serious stuff too. I have read it.πŸ˜ƒ

So far so good. But you have a special liking for mystery, suspense, don't you? You like the other person to wait for your next update and hate you to leave it on a suspense😑 But will wait. But the problem is I can't even say to update soon as I am the one to give you lectures on working hard on your career.Bure fanse - isiliye kehti hoon Ritzie Ringgghania, jyada lectures mat diya karoπŸ˜†

Thank you Ritzie. 😊 Yeah...I love mysteries - have grown up reading those only! Poor Abhay - ek Pia the Detective, aur ek Adi the Mystery Writer. 🀣

Do you hate me? Jitna you'll hate me utna I'll know you love me. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@lectures...*no comments*

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

reserved!!!

reserved too!

Originally posted by: mansim

nice partπŸ‘πŸ‘

loved the sister bonding between them😳😳
ahh leave it at a mystery pointAngryπŸ˜†
thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
update when you have timeπŸ˜‰

Thank you Mansim!! 😊

@mystery point...yup..that's the point of a mystery! 🀣

Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice FF
Continue soon
amail1601 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Oh God! im so forgetful these days!

Anyways moving to the update, I like how you have retained the original flaovour yet introduced your own. Like the sister bonding very much and Madhu aunty hm...seems like trouble yet very human.

Oooh! Shadow man is here too! Yipee for that. :P

Niceee update!! Waiting for more! πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you Anu. 😊 Will update as soon as I make my siggy for a contest. Deadline is...now. 🀣

Originally posted by: pari_smart

Nice FF

Continue soon

Thank you!

Edited by amail1601 - 12 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail

Part 3

The three girls were settling into their chairs at the dining table when the bell rang.

"I will get it!" Panchhi rushed off to open the door. Misha leant forward and told Pia in a conspiratorial tone, "Pakka Daanish hoga. Tabhi chehak rahi hai Birdie." Pia smiled uncomfortably and excused herself. She went to the kitchen.

"Aunty, main aapki help kar doon?"

Madhu Dobriyal looked up, startled, and the loaded tray she was carrying trembled. Pia rushed forward to steady it.

"Pia! Tum jaa kar baitho na table pe. I will manage."

"Nahin aunty, please let me help."

Madhu stood indecisively for a few moments, then told Pia to bring in extra cutlery for Daanish, who could be heard sharing a joke with Misha. Pia turned away quietly, and Madhu felt a bit weird - like something was wrong.

"Pia?" she said quietly.

"Ji aunty?"

"Beta, kuch problem hai?"

Pia went absolutely still. A moment later, she picked up the tray with the cutlery and said, "No aunty. Everything is fine."

"Sure?"

"Yes aunty." she replied, looking down at a spoon. "I think we should take this in", she said when Madhu continued to look at her.

"Yes. Of course."

They left the kitchen.

The moment they entered the drawing room, Daanish rushed forward to take the tray from Madhu. Pia silently moved to the table and started laying out the cutlery for Daanish. As she was placing the fork, she felt Daanish come up close to her. "Hey baby. You are looking hot today." he whispered in her ear. Pia stiffened. Her face burned. Aloud he said, "How's my little sister-in-law today?"

Pia knew she had to answer him, what with all the faces turned expectantly towards her. "Fine." she managed to choke out.

"That's my girl!" said Daanish affectionately, as he hugged her hard. As soon as she could without being too obvious, Pia pulled away from him and sat down next to Misha, opposite Panchhi.

Misha frowned, but then her attention was distracted by the entry of her father. Hmmm...something is definitely wrong...but I will have to investigate it later.

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is going very smoothly. I am glad that you were able to update even after you lost everything in the lappy crash. 

Awesome. What is this Danish upto? He is a womaniser, right? And what happened to the shadow thing?
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Continue soon
mansim thumbnail
nice partπŸ‘πŸ‘
danish character is confusing is he  a womaniser?πŸ˜•
thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
update soonπŸ˜‰
amail1601 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

It is going very smoothly. I am glad that you were able to update even after you lost everything in the lappy crash. 

Awesome. What is this Danish upto? He is a womaniser, right? And what happened to the shadow thing?

Thank you Ritzie. I did have a sword hanging over my head for motivation... πŸ˜‰ Just kidding! 🀣

Daanish...looks like it.

@shadow...the mystery continues! 🀣

Originally posted by: pari_smart

Awesome update

Continue soon

Thank you Pari. 😊