Uttaran

May 23rd 2011 Written Update

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

May 23rd 2011 Written Update

Damini assures Tapu that Veer will take good care of Ichcha, which leaves her feeling sad. Veer sits beside ichcha remembering the times when she kept warning him against Satya. Tapu and the rest come in to see Ichcha and leave soon after. There at the B-house, Mai and the others feels guilty for the way they treated ichcha and for believing the wrong doers instead. Nani is upset seeing all sing praises for Ichcha. The police arrive there with evidences they retrieved from Satya's room and the family is shocked when they realize who Satya really is. Rathore gives shelter to Satya-Sanchi, but warn them that the police are looking for them and suggest that they should escape away somewhere. Sanchi gets scared wondering what will happen of them, but Satya assures her that they haven't lost yet and in three days he will have Veer where he wants him and promises her that.

Precap - When Tapu calls Ichcha to thank her for saving Veer's life, Ichcha replies that she always had faith in her sindoor and in their friendship.

Edited by Kruthika.N - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kvgmatri thumbnail
Ichcha's sindoor and mangalsutra were not so strong when she was married to Vansh!!!😲
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update kruthika
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its natural that her mangalsutra and sindoor will work for her 1st and only love Veer😳😳
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I dont even read ud's anymore these days but sounds like its not too bad... I like Rathore n hopefully they will wrap up this stupid Satya/Sanchi track soon.

Originally posted by: shivani003

I dont even read ud's anymore these days but sounds likeits not too bad... I like Rathore n hopefully they will wrap up this stupid Satya/Sanchi track soon.

Just wondering if u don't read updates anymore how do u know what it "sounds" like? R u watching episodes on tv instead? Or just reading updates in other peoples quotes? Cuz that is still reading about updates.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: drphill

Just wondering if u don't read updates anymore how do u know what it "sounds" like? R u watching episodes on tv instead? Or just reading updates in other peoples quotes? Cuz that is still reading about updates.

Lol hehe I have my Veecha friends on this forum here who I ask for whats currently happening on the show cos I dont come regularly on this forum anymore. Thanku Shivani for whatever u have updated me regarding this show. (Shivani=Ladybird9)πŸ˜›