winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was wondering,in todays episode, do they really send men dressed in saris to settle your bill?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yes, to embarrass defaulters into paying up. Those people dress that way

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know for sure, but it got a result right, everyone was staring into the house watching the spectacle. 
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh ok,  I would have paid, up  ,just to shut them up more than anything.

stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah i was surprised to. I expect the bank to get some better collector agency. I guess it depends on the neighbourhood.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

No, these are new tactics by the banks. Earlier, they'd send some thugs to scare into paying, but now the SC has stepped in & ordered banks not to use high-handed tactics to recover. So now they're using eunuchs. This way they're minding the court's orders & getting better results too.

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they r called homos the credit card people send them to jigar house
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobi12500

they r called homos the credit card people send them to jigar house

I think you meant Dhaval, call them eunuchs like Rana did, or men dressed in sarees (like I do), it sounds better.
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

there was a episode a few weeks back were Dhavel got a phone call to pay the loan and Kinjal said dont worry they do that. Kinjal that day was going to put a deposit on a flat what happened to the flat and the money why didnt he pay the loan then he would not have had the men in sarees at his house poor Dhavel he realy needs to get out of Urmis house

-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaffa

there was a episode a few weeks back were Dhavel got a phone call to pay the loan and Kinjal said dont worry they do that. Kinjal that day was going to put a deposit on a flat what happened to the flat and the money why didnt he pay the loan then he would not have had the men in sarees at his house poor Dhavel he realy needs to get out of Urmis house

Exactly what happened the advance from Modi industries, I think possibly they had to pay in back to the company when he didn't get the job, as Aham came to tell him right that he didn't think it was a good idea he works there.