India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

over protective nivi

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
i am like a week behind on watchin ccbm as im watchin on uk time on telly but still its gettin me quite annoyed how overprotective nivi is of dwita. omg the way she looked at viren when he said sid can take dwita shes her dauughter (thats last week mondays episode by the way i just watched it today) anwayz its just so annoying how she can only think of dwita its not just about giving her motherly love anymore its just something completely different as all she can think of is dwita. does she not see viren is he like invisible to her or something. a mother does look around her and doesnt just sit with her daughter all day does she im sure ive never seen that. poor viren he must be very upset. this story line is getting on my nerves its turning into some melodramatic god knows what. and see how the ratings go down how every one is let down and cant make out whats happenin. i havent been on IF for a while but as soon as i come on all i see is that the ratings on if just drop for this show even though im upset im not suprised its understandable as many shows no where they ate going the main pairs are together and happy but the last whole month our nivren gosh where are they. first that office nonsense jelousy beetween husband and wife u know. and know a little child getting in their way. i can only watch this show know is because of kinny or i wud have gave up on it long ago. soz  if i upset any1

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tukun2009krazzy4ArHiNikita99samin6-aamina-wadi..dollshaazianjaani07

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Agree with you. Nivi is a bit too obsessive lately.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top