KaJenDestined2Luv549~ PerfectCouple<3 - Page 91

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Aquarius17

Is that FB account 100% his? I think SBS are taking them into consideration as they actually asked him on t.v if he'll meet up with her on her birthday. But like KSG said, their schedules have to match but atleast they're still in contact and he'll wish her at midnight

Yes...it's his 100%😆 I think so too...haha yes he will wish her at midnight...before anyone else...that's sweet
Originally posted by Samiyah258

Divyaaa🤗🤗
Finally I'm talking to you :) :) :)

OMG I loveeed the SBS we got yesterday omgoshhh he is soo cutee and adorable and sweet :)

yesss finally we are here lolll :D :D

m still not over yest sbs...it was so damn long n niceee

those nepali fans...and when the reporter says aapki pahunch kaafi upar tak hai...i was like any doubt??? lolll :D :D

Heyyy phatty :)

ROFL he was searching lice?😆

yes he was ..and that too so seriously ..wen u will watch it u will go mad laughing ..ROFLL

Originally posted by -Divz-

those nepali fans...and when the reporter says aapki pahunch kaafi upar tak hai...i was like any doubt??? lolll :D :D

OMG I knowww I was like awww because he was soo shy and I lovee his smile <3 it was adorableee :)
I loved how he was with those little kids..and OMG I LOVEE HIM!
I want lots and lots more of his interviews <3 <3
editEdited by sjain - 12 years ago

ROFL I want to finish this AT now :) I left before to have lunch... lol

I have to leave in like half an hour and I don't want the 550th to finish so soon as I atleast to be here when I come on this time tomorrow

I have to leave in like half an hour and I don't want the 550th to finish so soon as I atleast to be here when I come on this time tomorrow

oppss..I just realized this is 549th thread ..heehe
e

[

OMG I knowww I was like awww because he was soo shy and I lovee his smile <3 it was adorableee :)
I loved how he was with those little kids..and OMG I LOVEE HIM!
I want lots and lots more of his interviews <3 <3

I guess more interviews are on their way!!!

there will be KSG everywhere nowww /whooo😃
Originally posted by -Moni-

Yes...it's his 100%😆 I think so too...haha yes he will wish her at midnight...before anyone else...that's sweet

Oh, okay lol. I wonder if he does that for any of his other friends or just Jenny
Originally posted by -Divz-

He has fans all over the world, especially where I live here in the U.K. He's really popular with girls my age where I live