Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv549~ PerfectCouple<3 (Page 65)

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

Originally posted by shasha_kajen

@Devina-- aww mujhe bhi uss dinn ka inthizaar haiDay Dreaming 

Hellooo PBHug

@shasha...yaa...i wish we were dat lucky yaar...if ksg was not dere...it was a for thng...we would have gotten kajen interview on her bday...but sad he is in nepal..Cry
@radhika~hey...nice name..Wink

thanks! ksg said in an interview that if he was a girl, he'd want his name to be radhika LOL I love him <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleekajenian

purpleekajenian IF-Sizzlerz
purpleekajenian
purpleekajenian

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@Devinaa-- yaa i knw, bt i hope and pray we get to see them together on 30th , or lese we get to see him wishing his JJDay Dreaming

@PB-- teri paagal dimaag mein kuch nehyy aayi naaaTongue mein teek hooon, i came back from shopping, ab guess what i bought todayWink
~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

thanks! ksg said in an interview that if he was a girl, he'd want his name to be radhika LOL I love him <3
[/QUOTE]
omggg...sachi mein kya..kab kab kab..plz tell...den i am loving dis name alot..Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleekajenianchainreaction.

purpleekajenian
purpleekajenian

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
PB-- wo kab huaaa??? kab KSG ne aisa kahaa??Shocked

chainreaction.

chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

@Devinaa-- yaa i knw, bt i hope and pray we get to see them together on 30th , or lese we get to see him wishing his JJDay Dreaming

@PB-- teri paagal dimaag mein kuch nehyy aayi naaaTongue mein teek hooon, i came back from shopping, ab guess what i bought todayWink

mere paagal dimaag mein sirf kajen hain LOL and what did you buy. nicholas sparks books? i'm so magical. no, i read your comment about that LOL which nicholas sparks books did you buy? the notebook? thats my favourite! and i'm sure you must have bought lotttsss of clothes and shoes LOL
~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

shasha...yaa we shld pray...hope atleast we get to see JJ/...cutting cake and all..

purpleekajenian

chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

PB-- wo kab huaaa??? kab KSG ne aisa kahaa??Shocked

i'm not sure lekin 2/3 people have told me this! i need to find out which interview this was in Shocked

purpleekajenian

purpleekajenian
purpleekajenian

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

mere paagal dimaag mein sirf kajen hain LOL and what did you buy. nicholas sparks books? i'm so magical. no, i read your comment about that LOL which nicholas sparks books did you buy? the notebook? thats my favourite! and i'm sure you must have bought lotttsss of clothes and shoes LOL
hum sabke dimaag mein KAJEN hai, lekin teri dimaag ki baath alag hai, chodoROFL
Yaaa i bought "notebook" and "The Wedding"Day Dreaming im gonna read it, bt will have to be slow, eggjaammmsssOuch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index