Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv549~ PerfectCouple<3 (Page 38)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Babe can I ask you your name? I am drawing a blank and of course in contact kyon nahi hoon gaye Mashallah they are BFFLs <333

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chainreaction.

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Babe can I ask you your name? I am drawing a blank and of course in contact kyon nahi hoon gaye Mashallah they are BFFLs <333

i'm radhika :) haha i posted a message before saying that i hadn't talked to you before and that i'm radhika, but i don't think you saw it LOL
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

yes, they've been friends for 6 years, since the kasauti days. they should really get together now Smile that would be a dream come true <3

but for now, i just want dmg back, and ksg and jenny have both said that they miss it too and that if there was a season 3 they would be a part of it, so i hope that happens!
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Aw sorry babe I missed it <33 So tell me about yourself? Are you new here?
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

yes, they've been friends for 6 years, since the kasauti days. they should really get together now Smile that would be a dream come true <3

but for now, i just want dmg back, and ksg and jenny have both said that they miss it too and that if there was a season 3 they would be a part of it, so i hope that happens!

AHHH I am kind of against them getting together as a couple now :P but I dont mind them as BFFLs I like what they have <3333 And YES they are so in love with DMG man it fascinates me LOL

chainreaction.

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Ok its lunch time, Love! So I am gonna go eat :) Keep KaJening <333

chainreaction.

chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Aw sorry babe I missed it <33 So tell me about yourself? Are you new here?

yes, i'm new here. i've been watching dmg since the first day it started it, and i fell in love with kajen <3
i knew about india forums, but i never really was interested in making an account here, but when dmg ended i was really sad and i decided to join this AT to talk to other kajenians about dmg and to relive the memories :)
i've joined this AT for about a week and a bit, and i'm 16 and i'm obsessed with kajen, and lots of my friends call me pagal, because i'm always lost in thoughts about them, and i just smile for no reason (sometimes because i'm thinking about atul and his plants lol. i love him!)
in dmg season 2 i was really sad that AR weren't together but i still kept my hope and they eventually got united in the end, so the end of dmg was the sweetest episode ever! AR had to come together because armaan was ridzis first love and dmg was all about AR.
lol, you probably didn't know that i would give you such a big speech when you asked me to tell you about myself.

soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
LOL you are so cute I will reply to your speech after lunch ;)

chainreaction.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index