Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv549~ PerfectCouple<3 (Page 123)

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
This song reminds me of KaJen friendship

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sjain

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
sbsLOL it was soo cuteEmbarrassedLOL
-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

moni...SBS was awsumm..I was laughing all the time while watching it..ROFLLL

Me too...it was so cute...specially the part with the kids...he was right he has a special connect with the kids...you can easily  make that  out... they love being with himEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18sjain

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Baby is soo freaking hawt when hes angry..*faints*

Tell me about it!!!Day Dreaming BTW I love the line in your siggy box as it reminds me of that song 'Invincible' and that reminds me of us KaJnians
Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Originally posted by Aquarius17

[
Like during this time? I'll be on here again during this time hopefully from like tomorrow. I really wanna watch yesterday's SBS

This is the only time the AT is active...we need something interesting to move this AT LOL...like the auction game...the AT used to fly during that time:)) I m trying to download the SBS but my net connection is not letting me do it...it was a very long segment...SBS made up for the the months without KSG...I hope they do something like that for KaJen too:))

At night it goes fast as well but that depends sometimes. On monday it was really fun when we discussed that SBS segment!! Judging from that segment and when they asked him about KSG I got the impression that they they acknowledged our requests. Hopefully if KSG's in India then we get something as he wants to meet her too

-Moni-

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

I have to watch it now!! I've trheatened my mum just now to keep the recording of it on the t.v to watch tomorrow lol
Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Me too...it was so cute...specially the part with the kids...he was right he has a special connect with the kids...you can easily  make that  out... they love being with himEmbarrassed

You can tell from all his segments with kids. As Jenny once said, he's very charming Embarrassed

-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquarius17

At night it goes fast as well but that depends sometimes. On monday it was really fun when we discussed that SBS segment!! Judging from that segment and when they asked him about KSG I got the impression that they they acknowledged our requests. Hopefully if KSG's in India then we get something as he wants to meet her too

He is back it IndiaEmbarrassed He updated his status on FBTongue...I think SBS might take our requests into consideration but KaJen's schedule need to match

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samiyah258-Divz-Aquarius18

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index