Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Aquarius17

Like during this time? I'll be on here again during this time hopefully from like tomorrow. I really wanna watch yesterday's SBS

This is the only time the AT is active...we need something interesting to move this AT LOL...like the auction game...the AT used to fly during that time:)) I m trying to download the SBS but my net connection is not letting me do it...it was a very long segment...SBS made up for the the months without KSG...I hope they do something like that for KaJen too:))
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
moni...SBS was awsumm..I was laughing all the time while watching it..ROFLLL
Edited by sjain - 12 years ago
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This song reminds me of KaJen friendship

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzWdm0pj5g8[/YOUTUBE]
-Moni- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

Me too...it was so cute...specially the part with the kids...he was right he has a special connect with the kids...you can easily  make that  out... they love being with him😳
Aquarius18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmokingDreams

Baby is soo freaking hawt when hes angry..*faints*

Tell me about it!!!😍 BTW I love the line in your siggy box as it reminds me of that song 'Invincible' and that reminds me of us KaJnians
Aquarius18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Moni-

This is the only time the AT is active...we need something interesting to move this AT LOL...like the auction game...the AT used to fly during that time:)) I m trying to download the SBS but my net connection is not letting me do it...it was a very long segment...SBS made up for the the months without KSG...I hope they do something like that for KaJen too:))

At night it goes fast as well but that depends sometimes. On monday it was really fun when we discussed that SBS segment!! Judging from that segment and when they asked him about KSG I got the impression that they they acknowledged our requests. Hopefully if KSG's in India then we get something as he wants to meet her too
Aquarius18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

I have to watch it now!! I've trheatened my mum just now to keep the recording of it on the t.v to watch tomorrow lol
Aquarius18 thumbnail

Me too...it was so cute...specially the part with the kids...he was right he has a special connect with the kids...you can easily  make that  out... they love being with him😳

You can tell from all his segments with kids. As Jenny once said, he's very charming 😳
-Moni- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquarius17

At night it goes fast as well but that depends sometimes. On monday it was really fun when we discussed that SBS segment!! Judging from that segment and when they asked him about KSG I got the impression that they they acknowledged our requests. Hopefully if KSG's in India then we get something as he wants to meet her too

He is back it India😳 He updated his status on FB😛...I think SBS might take our requests into consideration but KaJen's schedule need to match
-Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He is back it India😳 He updated his status on FB😛...I think SBS might take our requests into consideration but KaJen's schedule need to match

A nice welcome hope :) hehe

Hey!!!