Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

@shasha...yaa...i wish we were dat lucky yaar...if ksg was not dere...it was a for thng...we would have gotten kajen interview on her bday...but sad he is in nepal..๐Ÿ˜ญ
@radhika~hey...nice name..๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks! ksg said in an interview that if he was a girl, he'd want his name to be radhika ๐Ÿ˜† I love him <3
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Devinaa-- yaa i knw, bt i hope and pray we get to see them together on 30th , or lese we get to see him wishing his JJ๐Ÿ˜

@PB-- teri paagal dimaag mein kuch nehyy aayi naaa๐Ÿ˜› mein teek hooon, i came back from shopping, ab guess what i bought today๐Ÿ˜‰
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

thanks! ksg said in an interview that if he was a girl, he'd want his name to be radhika ๐Ÿ˜† I love him <3
[/QUOTE]
omggg...sachi mein kya..kab kab kab..plz tell...den i am loving dis name alot..๐Ÿ˜
PB-- wo kab huaaa??? kab KSG ne aisa kahaa??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
chainreaction. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shasha_kajen

@Devinaa-- yaa i knw, bt i hope and pray we get to see them together on 30th , or lese we get to see him wishing his JJ๐Ÿ˜

@PB-- teri paagal dimaag mein kuch nehyy aayi naaa๐Ÿ˜› mein teek hooon, i came back from shopping, ab guess what i bought today๐Ÿ˜‰

mere paagal dimaag mein sirf kajen hain ๐Ÿ˜† and what did you buy. nicholas sparks books? i'm so magical. no, i read your comment about that ๐Ÿ˜† which nicholas sparks books did you buy? the notebook? thats my favourite! and i'm sure you must have bought lotttsss of clothes and shoes ๐Ÿ˜†
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

shasha...yaa we shld pray...hope atleast we get to see JJ/...cutting cake and all..
chainreaction. thumbnail

PB-- wo kab huaaa??? kab KSG ne aisa kahaa??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

i'm not sure lekin 2/3 people have told me this! i need to find out which interview this was in Shocked
Originally posted by: kajen_hamesha

mere paagal dimaag mein sirf kajen hain ๐Ÿ˜† and what did you buy. nicholas sparks books? i'm so magical. no, i read your comment about that ๐Ÿ˜† which nicholas sparks books did you buy? the notebook? thats my favourite! and i'm sure you must have bought lotttsss of clothes and shoes ๐Ÿ˜†

hum sabke dimaag mein KAJEN hai, lekin teri dimaag ki baath alag hai, chodo๐Ÿคฃ
Yaaa i bought "notebook" and "The Wedding"๐Ÿ˜ im gonna read it, bt will have to be slow, eggjaammmsss
chainreaction. thumbnail

the cutest kajen hug ever <3
Originally posted by: kajen_hamesha

the cutest kajen hug ever <3

baahonke darmiyaa do pyaar milrahi hai<333333
I luvvv this hug raised to infinity๐Ÿ˜